3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
are there any cheats for Happiness,lust,confidence?
$ moneyPlayer = [amount]
$ sarahHappiness = [amount]
$ sarahConfidence = [amount]
$ sarahLust = [amount]

The slave path requires you to complete the servant path and reduce her confidence below 20. You must also own a book whose name I forget.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Seing as there are no new scenes, I'll give you guys the latest version too.

All of the progression bugs are fixed, as are a few others.
I added a short tutorial that I advise everyone watches.
I also added a gallery/achievement system.
Previous saves should work. However, this isn't something I can really test. You all probably got stuck really early on anyways because of all the bugs.
Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017

Previous saves should work. However, this isn't something I can really test. You all probably got stuck really early on anyways because of all the bugs.
Enjoy.

thank you for the update and fixes. Really like your game cant wait to see more

Reactions: Ellaraia

Argon89

Aug 2, 2017

Enjoy.

Thanks, i will try to find any possible new bugs if still exist. We all here wants this game to be good :)

Reactions: Ellaraia

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
How many entries are available for each path. Got to entry four of slave path and it says be patient and wait is that all the content for that route ?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
How many entries are available for each path. Got to entry four of slave path and it says be patient and wait is that all the content for that route ?
Correct. That is the path with the least content. The pet path has slightly more and the fuck buddy path more than them both combined (depending on what you count as a scene).

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Sorry for all the questions but how do you advance the pet path. Says i should watch her a few days been a in game week havent seen anything

earthfire

Sep 13, 2016
I'm stuck on event 3:uplifting on the servants path, the journal say to try laying on the floor again but whenever i try that i just get some dialogue choice with her. Does her stats need to be at the correct spot for it to work?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Sorry for all the questions but how do you advance the pet path. Says i should watch her a few days been a in game week havent seen anything
You have to wait a week (it may be 8 days) then watch TV while she's cleaning. She should come over and talk to you.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm stuck on event 3:uplifting on the servants path, the journal say to try laying on the floor again but whenever i try that i just get some dialogue choice with her. Does her stats need to be at the correct spot for it to work?
You have to gift her a better broom, then her stats have to be lust greater than 80 and happiness greater than 50.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Is there any documentation for this? I really love the concept, but so far it just seems really, really grindy. Like, I'm doing the same things (wake up, do the cupcake mini game, come home, have the same handful of conversations, go to bed, repeat) over and over again, and I can't really tell what affect anything I do has. And what do the numbers under her picture represent?

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes