3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
There is something really wrong with the servantpath. she now cleans the apples but the questlog doesn't change.

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
download
unpack it, paste it into the main directory of the game, open unren.bat, hit 3, hit enter, wait, hit enter again, start the game.
now you can open the console by pushing SHIFT+O

Reactions: Celldweller6

Drue

May 12, 2018
yes stuck there too but use console and stuck again after oral scene tell to doing laundry :confounded: (already gift new tool to her)
there no new interact when talking to her while on sofa

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
yes stuck there too but use console and stuck again after oral scene tell to doing laundry :confounded: (already gift new tool to her)
there no new interact when talking to her while on sofa
Open the Diary, the Fuck Buddy, what are you up to?

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
Just deleted the game and sweeped the local savefiles, started over but still after lifting her skirt the servantpath isn't updating it just says that the floor was was cold and maybe sarah wasn't in the mood.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Just deleted the game and sweeped the local savefiles, started over but still after lifting her skirt the servantpath isn't updating it just says that the floor was was cold and maybe sarah wasn't in the mood.
I understand now. This will be fixed in the next patch which is uploading now. It will leak here soon.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Is there a time requirement for servant? I lay on floor everyday for over a week in game she tells me to fuck off read one post about watching tv while she cleans tried that for week still nothing

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is there a time requirement for servant? I lay on floor everyday for over a week in game she tells me to fuck off read one post about watching tv while she cleans tried that for week still nothing
It's broken in the version on this site. Sorry.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The Sarah pet touch animations seem to be missing the animation starts but then stops and doesn't loop her 2nd training blowjob ends right after the first move as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Dyhart

You have to use either unren or enable dev mode renpy and extract the game files then in game hit shift + O to bring up the console and shift + D and then click variables to see what is all in the game.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
The Sarah pet touch animations seem to be missing the animation starts but then stops and doesn't loop her 2nd training blowjob ends right after the first move as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Dyhart

You have to use either unren or enable dev mode renpy and extract the game files then in game hit shift + O to bring up the console and shift + D and then click variables to see what is all in the game.
That's a big issue, thanks.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
From OP: There are six paths: lust, love, protection, neutral (not currently implemented), obedience and submission.

But everybody talks about fuck buddy, pet and other paths? Which of the above paths have content in v0.06?

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes