3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Alright, I downloaded it and played 3 weeks so far. Nothing seems to be happening. I flirt/compliment with her like 6 times a day and then she's asleep. She;s in the maid outfit I purchased but she just gets mad when I lay down. I work daily and randomly this boss had me fuck her, when the last time I saw her was when I hired her. I'm lost, I was able to kiss Sarah on the first night. There seems to be 0 transitions (I could be wrong). I haven't been able to choose this path I keep hearing about. To me at least, the game seems like an endless cycle of the same thing and I can't seem to progress anywhere.
In the diary, the general section has 1 entry, cafe has 3 (Though the 'Future' crashes the game), and servant has 1.
This seems like a game I'd really enjoy, I'm just truly lost.
upload_2018-6-24_7-6-48.png
I have a stat maxed, and 1 close to max, soooo...

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I do not understand this new 3 colour system. I am trying to trigger the slave/pet events but nothing fires. I have the purple bar at max at 120 by telling horrible stories yet nothing seems to happen. What gives??
Alright, I downloaded it and played 3 weeks so far. Nothing seems to be happening. I flirt/compliment with her like 6 times a day and then she's asleep. She;s in the maid outfit I purchased but she just gets mad when I lay down. I work daily and randomly this boss had me fuck her, when the last time I saw her was when I hired her. I'm lost, I was able to kiss Sarah on the first night. There seems to be 0 transitions (I could be wrong). I haven't been able to choose this path I keep hearing about. To me at least, the game seems like an endless cycle of the same thing and I can't seem to progress anywhere.
In the diary, the general section has 1 entry, cafe has 3 (Though the 'Future' crashes the game), and servant has 1.
This seems like a game I'd really enjoy, I'm just truly lost.
Also I gave her all the gifts yet the diary does not change.
View attachment 116659
I have a stat maxed, and 1 close to max, soooo...
So, the new system uses 3 variables to give Sarah a mood. Green is happiness, blue is confidence and pink is lust. Most scenes require Sarah to have high lust and often happiness, depending on the path.

The first 'quest' is the most unclear one, so I'll give you a snippet from the walkthrough.

General1 - An Old Friend New:
Here you select your path. Right now you have two options: Servant which leads to pet and slave; and Fuck Buddy.
For Servant:
Ask Sarah if she'll do extra things around the apartment.
Gift Sarah the maid outfit. She must have 60 happiness and 30 lust.
For Fuck Buddy:
Ask Sarah if she's had sex since she arrived here.
Ask Sarah if she masturbates.
Raise Sarah's Lust above 90, then go to the doorway between 15:00 and 17:00.
View scene: caught
Sarah's relationship becomes 'Fuck Buddy'

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
The lounge is the button with the TV. The toilet/laundry rooms aren't places you can go unless you are in a scene that takes place there, at which point you'll go there automatically.
It just said she was relaxing in lounge, but she was not there, so I got confused :p when clicking her picture, its not always the text is right about it :) and there is 3 coloer numbers under her pic, but no indication, what is what and where can I see how much money I got?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Also, the servant branch leads to the slave and pet branches.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
It just said she was relaxing in lounge, but she was not there, so I got confused :p when clicking her picture, its not always the text is right about it :) and there is 3 coloer numbers under her pic, but no indication, what is what and where can I see how much money I got?
Yeah the thing you see when you click the portrait is broken and I've not focused on fixing it yet because it's intended for more use when there are more characters.
You can see your money when you're on the town screen in the top left.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I cant gift her the maids outfit and my stat are 117,105 and 120 for her

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sarah has a twin one is in a maids outfit cleaning but I have never asked her to clean anything around the house then if you go to the living room her twin is sitting there watching TV.

Actually you don't have to ask her to clean the house as I bought the maid outfit before without ever talking to her about cleaning around the house.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
What does confidence do, sorry?
At the moment, confidence can be seen as a second happiness. The content which fully utilises the stat isn't yet in the game. That said, it is required for some events to be available.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Sarah has a twin one is in a maids outfit cleaning but I have never asked her to clean anything around the house then if you go to the living room her twin is sitting there watching TV.

Actually you don't have to ask her to clean the house as I bought the maid outfit before without ever talking to her about cleaning around the house.
I'll look into this.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Lots of errors, she is cleaning and on couch at same time, never had to buy maid outfit. Seems like this release went backwards from previous ones less content then before.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Lots of errors, she is cleaning and on couch at same time, never had to buy maid outfit. Seems like this release went backwards from previous ones less content then before.
Seriously? 0.06 added extra 6 scenes. 0.05 added more scenes and animations to every previous scene. If you don't like the game, that's fine, but to say there's less content is just nonsense.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
How to trigger the Strategy and Laundry sex scenes?
The Laundry scene is triggered when you ask Sarah to come to the laundry room with you. She must have hight lust and happiness.
The Strategy scene comes from winning the dice game which is, unfortunately, random right now.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes