4.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Hi there. If someone is interested in new update, here are links both for Windows and Android (I have very basic knowledge of Android build process, hopefully I did everything right:D):

Last edited:

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Why is it always the male protagonist that shares his wife/fiancee/girlfriend? Why can't we ever have a female protagonist share her husband/fiance/boyfriend?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Why is it always the male protagonist that shares his wife/fiancee/girlfriend? Why can't we ever have a female protagonist share her husband/fiance/boyfriend?
Plenty of those, see all the harem games on here. I am not a big fan of playing as a cuck but do love playing as a FMC and cucking worthless husbands/bfs, etc.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
For lovers of this kind of gameplay it is really a good game. It is great that the creator has not pushed full throttle but gave the player the chance to choice the velocity of girlfriend's mind changing. I would like to see in the future, before sex with other men, a physical pimp in girlfriend: hairstyle, hair color, tattoos, piercings etc.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes