Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Let me say first and foremost That I am going to Piss Off Alot of People.

I LOVE This Story/Game!!
CANNOT Wait for Next Update!!
(This IS the 2nd time playing thru the Game - maybe I missed something).

I consider myself to be a "straight" male, But I AM considerably MORE OPEN-MINDED!

Maybe I am Weird, or 'Twisted'; Okay, I accept that,...
I Would Happily Trade places and Embrace "New LIFE" with Blake; with less Bitching & whining!
He is working as a Maid in a household with at 3 Beautiful Ladies (4 If you count Liam)
In a Beautiful Home In a Rich Neighborhood; and His "old Life" Is Ruined.
I REALLY Do NOT See A Problem With THIS!!

IF HE DOESN'T WANT To Be There, Then He NEEDS To "Man-Up", and Stop Being a Pussy!!
He WANTS To Be A Man/Male, but HE Is Acting like A MOUSE
IT IS EITHER ONE-WAY, Or The OTHER!!

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
I Think that Blake Is SEXY as Hell!! (Hell! I probably be Seducing Her!!)

HERE Is My Problem with problem with the Story,...
NO Follow-thru; or poor management by Melinda & Rebecca.
Both are complaining That Blake Is NOT Making enough Feminine "progress",
But THEY are NOT Doing ANYTHING about it!!
(Allowing Blake to "go through the motions"but Not Making Any Progress)

FIRST, Blake is there At least a Month and a half BEFORE Melinda Takes Blake to Gym
to learn to Walk in High heels. NO!
After the First Week, Melinda, Rebecca or Lucia SHOULD have been working with Him.
Blake would be spending 2 hrs a Day (of His/Her 'Free-time' practicing walking in Heels).

Second, Blake's Boobs, or lack there of,...
Melinda or Rebecca SHOULD have had Blake scheduled for a Dr.'s Appt.
(Getting Blake on "Vitamins" or HRT)
Telling/Ordering Him/Her to take them Daily(willingly), or He/She WILL Be Punished.
Rebecca Had No Problem Slipping Blake Drugs into His Drink at Club; but
could NOT 'Slip' Blake Drugs to MAKE Him/Her Grow Boobs?? PLEASE!!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just realised that I've still been playing 0.3 up until now. It's so complicated, I've got like 15 save slots and I still don't think I'm seeing everything. Makes it difficult to post my normal reactions to games I like, so I'll just be hitting the highlights.
Reactions to 0.4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Just realised that I've still been playing 0.3 up until now. It's so complicated, I've got like 15 save slots and I still don't think I'm seeing everything. Makes it difficult to post my normal reactions to games I like, so I'll just be hitting the highlights.
Reactions to 0.4:
I am Playing 4.0;
Played it X2 to Destruction of Mansion (Fire),...
STILL Not Sure I Saw Everything!! Multiple Saves as well.
(Have done Best job to Not make same choices...)

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
This has been on the shattered discord for a while, allowing Yeda and others to see which of the current characters are the most liked, feel free to cast your vote:

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
This has been on the shattered discord for a while, allowing Yeda and others to see which of the current characters are the most liked, feel free to cast your vote:
Suya no votes at all weird

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
The new test version is ready and available on my Patreon! If you're a patron, go grab it ASAP, and if you're not, just wait four days for the public release.
Here's a teaser for you.
do we get the walkthrough too ? thanks

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Among other things I've reworked the model for Reese. Now he looks much better.
Is this a retcon with his first appearance changing too? I'm not going to complain about him getting cuter, but I kind of thought his was an 'ugly duckling' story.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Is this a retcon with his first appearance changing too? I'm not going to complain about him getting cuter, but I kind of thought his was an 'ugly duckling' story.
Yes, all his sprites are now different. The ugly duckling is what I aimed initially for, but there's no way I could make his previous model look good, and I tried hard. So let's say that the duckling is his awkward and unlikeable personality.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, all his sprites are now different. The ugly duckling is what I aimed initially for, but there's no way I could make his previous model look good, and I tried hard. So let's say that the duckling is his awkward and unlikeable personality.
I thought he was cute enough when we last met him. Not like Blake is, but definitely fuckable.
reese_firststage_lingeriehappy.png
As I said though, not complaining, new Reese is even hotter.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I thought he was cute enough when we last met him. Not like Blake is, but definitely fuckable.
This is the updated one. In a different lingerie, because I haven't been able to find the old one.
The reason for change is that I'm making him a more prominent character with his own storyline (on which he becomes her, as in full transition to female), and it usually works better if a player is attracted to this person since the very start.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is the updated one. In a different lingerie, because I haven't been able to find the old one.
The reason for change is that I'm making him a more prominent character with his own storyline (on which he becomes her, as in full transition to female), and it usually works better if a player is attracted to this person since the very start.
Becomes a 'her' as in like Kushari and Suya, or like Iris and Vanessa? I kind of hope the former, we could do with a dickgirl who's submissive rather than aiming to fill Blake's boyhole.

Reactions: kissy and 215303j

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version v0.5 is finally released for everyone! You can grab it at my . There you can find the full versions for Linux, Mac, and PC, and (slightly) compressed ones for Android, Linux, Mac, and PC, as well as an updated walkthrough.
UncleVT please update the thread :)

Changelog:
  • Blake is a redhead now and sports a new haircut which was voted for by my patrons.
  • Reese's sprites have been replaced
  • 5 new days of story
  • 50000 words of dialogues
  • 100 new renders and 80 new sprites
  • Each of the main routes got a new event, as well as most minor ones
  • Three new types of points that Blake can get: bi, bimbo, and some secret ones that will come to play later.
  • Music shuffle is back
I hope you'll enjoy it!
Also consider voting for you favourite character in our new poll . Up to three choices!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes