fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
one of best trap games i played so far, at least mc is not retarded like most of sissy games do. and he doesn't transform in a ugly way thus his body is super girly hot by nature, seriously.. well done making him so fuckable more than any female in-game world.

i wish mc can date one of "(futas)" would be hot watching two beauties fucking each other.

femdom is my best part here, then transgenders. i really liked becca's mom personality.

writing is excellent and easy to understand for bad engrish people like me.

seriously even if this game is mainly gay themed, still one of the best adult games i played the whole time... very well done:love:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The story sure is interesting, I like it.
I like it, that you can "fight" against the sissyfication and to be gay and the other possibilities.
I have gone with a route, let's say, Ambrosia and others were not pleased with me. ^^

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I just want to say you're doing a great job YedaGames! Every update comes fast and with plenty of good content, a lot of routes and likable characters.
Well done and keep up the good work. (y)

Reactions: YedaGames

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Oh, I wondered why they all have these unusual surnames, and then looked at the authors name.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
While the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable,
well thats sad, i enjoy the thematic and some kinks, but mc sissification is a big no for me

no chance for changes in the future?

Wave8less

Apr 22, 2018
I've been getting a bug where Iris' image will sometimes disappear (at the same points in dialogue) and a message will appear: "image 'irfsin' was not found". Does anyone else have this problem?

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
No, because it’s the central theme of the story. Without it there would be nothing left.
i mean you could be the mc trainer owner of the house, training this guy, i don't think we have many games like that(never find one) could flow the same way with some changes

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Игра 0.4 версия. 1,4 Гб. Может пора выкладывать ее через Торент??
Game 0.4 version. 1.4 GB. Maybe it's time to upload it via Torrent??
Как мне кажется, версию игры на 1.0 и выше скачать через файлообменик будет очень проблемно!
It seems to me that the version of the game for 1.0 and higher download via file sharing will be very problematic!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Игра 0.4 версия. 1,4 Гб. Может пора выкладывать ее через Торент??
Game 0.4 version. 1.4 GB. Maybe it's time to upload it via Torrent??
Как мне кажется, версию игры на 1.0 и выше скачать через файлообменик будет очень проблемно!
It seems to me that the version of the game for 1.0 and higher download via file sharing will be very problematic!
There is a compressed version.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One thing I wonder about is how both Melinda's buttplug scene and the scene with the dildo are both submissive scenes; is Blake becoming a buttslut going to be incompatible with him being dom? That would be a shame, a dominant sissy is unusual enough to be quite interesting even if he's only dominant to certain people. But a lot of the fun of a sissy is them squirting from butt stuff; is there any plan for Blake to become a power bottom or something like that with high dom points?

Reactions: 215303j

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
One thing I wonder about is how both Melinda's buttplug scene and the scene with the dildo are both submissive scenes; is Blake becoming a buttslut going to be incompatible with him being dom? That would be a shame, a dominant sissy is unusual enough to be quite interesting even if he's only dominant to certain people. But a lot of the fun of a sissy is them squirting from butt stuff; is there any plan for Blake to become a power bottom or something like that with high dom points?
While I'm not planning on making a fully dominant route for Blake, the «dominant to certain people» approach will certainly get some attention. Expect several scenes in the future with Blake playing a domme role with specific characters.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I avoided the buttplug scene or other stuff inserting there. I'm curious where this route will lead.^^
But first we have to see what's happening next, the house is burning down.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
One of the shit game I ever seen here. Waste of data & time. What a crap

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Clearly the game is not suitable for everyone. But the depth of writing, which includes different reading levels, makes it a MUST for those who are not looking for easy fap material.
There are several paths that cross a dystopian world of power and violence. In each one you will meet characters to love and hate.
If you like reading, if you are not looking for vanilla games and if you are not afraid of sex, this is a very good work.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While I'm not planning on making a fully dominant route for Blake, the «dominant to certain people» approach will certainly get some attention. Expect several scenes in the future with Blake playing a domme role with specific characters.
I think you missed the main point of that post; there are a few dominant scenes but they're all traditionally dominant with Blake fucking or getting blown. I mean something like him making someone fuck him until he squirts all over himself, them making them clean him up, that kind of thing. So far him getting penetrated has only been submissive scenes.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes