RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Blake’s feminisation will go the same course for all routes, and you’ll be able to stay straight for the rest of the game.
So are we eventually ending up as a woman no matter what, or does Blake end up getting the choice to stay a crossdresser or going full woman?
Really hope these things don't come across as an interrogation, just loving the game and wanting to know the paths we'll be able to take.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
So are we eventually ending up as a woman no matter what, or does Blake end up getting the choice to stay a crossdresser or going full woman?
Really hope these things don't come across as an interrogation, just loving the game and wanting to know the paths we'll be able to take.
I get asked this a lot. And I still can’t give a clear cut answer. I personally prefer Blake to stay in his male body. But this is something my patrons will eventually decide.

Reactions: MadJubal

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Gotcha, will be interesting to see how that goes.
Also found this while talking to Terri, kinda hard to see but seems there's some image missing

pasek

Jun 15, 2018
I get asked this a lot. And I still can’t give a clear cut answer. I personally prefer Blake to stay in his male body. But this is something my patrons will eventually decide.
Don't listen to haters ;)
Also are we expecting chastity cage?

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I'm curious will there be any toilet related fetishes in the future like piss or maybe even scat? If so, will Liam have some events with it?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Gotcha, will be interesting to see how that goes.
Also found this while talking to Terri, kinda hard to see but seems there's some image missing
Thanks, I’ll fix it.
Don't listen to haters ;)
Also are we expecting chastity cage?
There’s gonna be a small scene in the next update.
I'm curious will there be any toilet related fetishes in the future like piss or maybe even scat? If so, will Liam have some events with it?
No, this goes beyond my personal preferences. I’m pretty vanilla :)

Reactions: Kripke

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I was thinking about a mental change where Blake own identity shift to female but still keep the same body (to be more like Suya and Kushari). Either way I'll continue playing.

Reactions: Kripke

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
If you prefer Blake stay in his male body, your Patrons will certainly respect it. Otherwise, no game for anybody :)

Reactions: MadJubal

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I think that would be the best option. Even if your patrons request otherwise i think keeping that option till the end is the proper thing to do. Especially since that seems to be the concept of the whole game - choice.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I’ve noted your opinions :)

By the way, the test version has been released (grab it if you’re a patron on my Patreon), and the public one will go up on Monday. I will also add a (slightly) compressed version. Full one is 1.5 Gb, while the smaller one is around 650 Mb, so it’s only somewhat smaller, but, you know, take what you can.

This is the best update so far, and I hope you’re gonna like it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just discovered this one and it's great. After getting the new hair, it's pretty much impossible to look at Blake and see a 'he', sometimes even when naked. He's just that pretty. Possibly my favourite scene is when Melinda 'gives' him the buttplug, him cumming from it is really hot. Hopefully he will get addicted to anal and discover he likes it more than cumming from his cock.

Also YedaGames there is a bug with Oleg when he gives you the lingerie, the variables for olegagree and the olegrefuse variables are changed after the jump statements, so they never get changed. Also, you should use default statements to initialise variables, not just set them within the script; then there's no way at all for them to be missed and remain uninitialised.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Also YedaGames there is a bug with Oleg when he gives you the lingerie, the variables for olegagree and the olegrefuse variables are changed after the jump statements, so they never get changed. Also, you should use default statements to initialise variables, not just set them within the script; then there's no way at all for them to be missed and remain uninitialised.
This bug has been fixed in the latest version in my Mega folder. Unfortunately if you fix the update after it's been released there's no way to guarantee that this fix will be used everywhere.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.4 is finally released for everyone! As always, you can find it in my . This time along with (slightly) compressed packages. The walkthrough is there as well. Yay!

And here's the «changelog» (as much as VN even needs a changelog): 50000 new words, 78 renders (54 with sex or nudity), 9 backgrounds, 170 sprites, 5 new characters.

So… that's kinda it. Enjoy!

UncleVT, update the thread please :)

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
Version 0.4 is finally released for everyone! As always, you can find it in my Mega folder. This time along with (slightly) compressed packages. The walkthrough is there as well. Yay!

And here's the «changelog» (as much as VN even needs a changelog): 50000 new words, 78 renders (54 with sex or nudity), 9 backgrounds, 170 sprites, 5 new characters.

So… that's kinda it. Enjoy!

UncleVT, update the thread please :)
<3

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes