trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
There is an Android port in my Mega folder (see signature), but it’s pretty big, and I don’t remember if it’s patched or not(most likely is).
Wow, great game, it's really well done. I really liked the jamal bj and was wondering if there will be more bbc content in the future?
Wish you best of luck with the development.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Right now Vanessa is more or less a vanilla straight route. For those who enjoy women but don't want to go full slave mode with Melinda. It's going to change once Vanessa finds out that Blake isn't a girl, but for now it works like this.
Hopefully that doesn't mean its going to turn out like Melindas route. Vanessa's is the only route I can enjoy, and its fine how it is

215303j

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that's an excellent idea! As it is, I think your game attacts mostly people who are into the sissyfication fetish, but I think it is way better than most/all sissyfication games (as far as I know) and that it can reach a much wider audience. Adding a more vanilla path will definately help with that, as does having a way (or multiples ways) to "win".

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
One of the very few game of this genre that didn't make me cringe. It has an engaging story with likable and unlikable characters. The renders are good. I will keep my eye on this one.

Reactions: 215303j

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
interesting game. But i think an option to view your stats (straight/gay dom/sub) would be a good addition.
But it will ruin your immersion quite a bit :)
It's also worth noting that those stats mean less and less the farther you get into the story. It's the decisions you make along the way that matter the most. When you're already on someone's route you should be aware if your Blake leans gay or straight. As for rebel or submission points, those usually reflect not the way Blake acts but rather how other people perceive him. And just like in real life you can't always tell what do they think. I think showing your stats benefits games that offer you way more diversity than mine (e.g. the one on your userpic). I don't think there's a single point in Shattered's story where you can't tell what your Blake is after.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
But it will ruin your immersion quite a bit :)
It's also worth noting that those stats mean less and less the farther you get into the story. It's the decisions you make along the way that matter the most. When you're already on someone's route you should be aware if your Blake leans gay or straight. As for rebel or submission points, those usually reflect not the way Blake acts but rather how other people perceive him. And just like in real life you can't always tell what do they think. I think showing your stats benefits games that offer you way more diversity than mine (e.g. the one on your userpic). I don't think there's a single point in Shattered's story where you can't tell what your Blake is after.
i guess you make a valid point. i was thinking of trying a bisexual route and its pretty hard to be balanced points if you cant keep track of your leanings. but i accept your point.

215303j

It's the decisions you make along the way that matter the most.
You are right, of course, that's how it should be. But one thing what I found is that it can be very easy to miss content if you are not using a walkthrough.
If you get a choice, you take the one that you think is the best (or, in Blake's case, the least bad ;)) but it may not get you where you ultimately want to be.
I generally avoid walkthroughs because that is *really* immersion killing.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I tried my best to make Blake's future foreseeable, but not predictable or mechanistic. There's nothing I like the least in story-driven games than coin-op type of scenarios where you know exactly what you have to do to get something done. I'd like to think that people read my dialogues and analyse the situation. From feedback that I've gathered it's apparent that not all of my prospects have played the way I intended, and it was my fault most of the time, but giving the player 100% chance of predicting the consequences of his actions is pretty much the same stuff as giving him a walkthrough. It will also encourage save-scumming: «oh, this action gave me +1 to submission and I don't want that. Gotta rollback». I don't want to make the game too numerical if that makes sense. There's eventually gonna be a displayable stat (introduced in v0.5, so there's at least a month+ to go), but not related to Blake's character progression. and backed up by several hidden metrics to avoid save editing. Some people might think that I'm taking away the fun, but I just want to give you an experience as pieceless as possible.

Reactions: 215303j
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes