CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
YedaGames from what I've seen most foot worship scenes are with Melinda, but I won't get to see most of them (I think) in my main route with Liam, so is there a chance for a foot worship focus Liam scene in the next update? Not trying to be disrespectful, since I know you are working hard on this game sorry if I ask too much.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Could a label for saves be added to help us remember our chosen paths? i.e. gay,sub,Liam,paddlesgowheretheyshouldn't....
Renaming your save files isn't a default feature in RenPy. It seems like there's a way of putting it in, but I'm not sure how yet. I'll see what I can do.
YedaGames from what I've seen most foot worship scenes are with Melinda, but I won't get to see most of them (I think) in my main route with Liam, so is there a chance for a foot worship focus Liam scene in the next update? Not trying to be disrespectful, since I know you are working hard on this game sorry if I ask too much.
There absolutely is gonna be a foot worship scene with Liam in the next update! :)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Renaming your save files isn't a default feature in RenPy. It seems like there's a way of putting it in, but I'm not sure how yet. I'll see what I can do.

There absolutely is gonna be a foot worship scene with Liam in the next update! :)
Darkhound with Holiday Island and Mr. Dots with DMD/Melody have done it in their games.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
If I may ask, what fetish is Vanessa's route based on? I can't get any vibes from her or maybe I'm just dumb.

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
Got to say I have never found a feminization game I liked more. The fact that it delves into many kinks and never forces you into anything (besides feminization) like M/M, cuckolding, and also includes tgirl, is a rare breed. Bravo.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thanks everyone for your feedback :)
Please, don't add too many characters, deeper is always better then wider )
Thanks for a surprisingly decent quality in such a kinky game!
What I meant to say is that I'm going to shuffle the pool of active characters. Right now we have several people in the story who only appear in dialogues and maybe one or two scenes. They don't do much and I can't think of their further development, so I'm going to substitute them with more interesting characters later on. Those on main routes will remain, of course.
If I may ask, what fetish is Vanessa's route based on? I can't get any vibes from her or maybe I'm just dumb.
Right now Vanessa is more or less a vanilla straight route. For those who enjoy women but don't want to go full slave mode with Melinda. It's going to change once Vanessa finds out that Blake isn't a girl, but for now it works like this.
any amimations?
Not yet, and I'm not planning on adding any so far. I tried to make a couple and the result was pretty disappointing, so I'll stick with static images for now.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Shattered [v0.3] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (97 MB): - - - -
MAC (87 MB): - - - -

juantooth

Apr 29, 2019
My first comment on this forum but i have to, AMAZING game. Renders, story, background, possibilities... One of the bests games i´ve ever played, if not the best. Congrats to the Dev, and thanks for the hard work.

Reactions: 123celtic and pasek

215303j

Review v.0.3:

Not sure why I tried this game, it's not really my scene, but I have to say I'm glad I did.

Story:
The concept seems quite stereotypical. Androgynous guy, forced to become a maid (with ridiculous uniform), forced to become a sissy, etc.
But, in this case, the story is surprisingly deep. The dystopian background is well explained and well used. The characters, but the MC and the main side characters are quite deep, convincing, and (if applicable) likeable.

Despite the fact that it's a 0.3, there is plenty of content, you can definately enjoy yourself with it for a couple of hours. There is a submissive gay path, there is also a submissive "something". The overtly gay stuff can be easily avoided, but make no mistake, this game is not about vanilla hetero sex. Even if you avoid same-sex scenes, it's still pretty, well, different. I however found that the story is worth it. And, who knows, maybe the game will include hetero sex at some point in the future, maybe even male MC dom. It seems far away but the story does give some possibilities. Anyway, if you are a hetero male player (like me) you may try not to self-insert...

I think the biggest problem of this game at this point is the consistency. In one scene, you tell your owner about you losing your virginity, in a next scene you are actually losing your virginity. Also at some points, the story alludes to sexual escapades between the MC and Oleg, or between the MC and Jose, neither of those happened in my playthrough. This is quite immersion breaking...

Graphics:
They consist of a mix of fully rendered scenes (which I think are pretty well done) and scenes where a character sprite (with varying cloths and expressions) is placed over the background. It works well enough, but not as nice to look at when every single scene would be fully rendered. Also there are no animations. Overall, I think it is a good effort, but not absolutely great. No hard feelings, just my opinion.

Conclusion:
The story is really good, but the inconsistencies in the narrative are a big let down for me. The graphics are good but not great. The context and genre on the other hand are a plus, if nothing else for doing what only very few others do. Overall, 4/5 until the dev can fix the inconstencies, then it may become 5/5

Note: I played the game and wrote this review before reading the thread. Skimming through it made me realise some things about the mentioned inconsistencies, but I don't think I need to review the rating just yet. I don't like walthroughs but maybe it would help here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: YedaGames

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
did u do a save? u could post it thx
I tried to obtain a save with the nightmare without having the forced wake up and it turn out by my experiences that the condition is to not have sex with Lucia (didn't go in her bedroom with max dom and had the nightmare and had sex with her without a max dom and didn't have it)
Attached save : straight max dom Blake choice of going into Lucia room don't go in and you'll have the dream.

Reactions: theboyoyoyo1212

theboyoyoyo1212

Feb 5, 2020
I tried to obtain a save with the nightmare without having the forced wake up and it turn out by my experiences that the condition is to not have sex with Lucia (didn't go in her bedroom with max dom and had the nightmare and had sex with her without a max dom and didn't have it)
Attached save : straight max dom Blake choice of going into Lucia room don't go in and you'll have the dream.
thank uu

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes