YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
old save wont work on this new version too ?

if not you need to do something about it before the game is too big
right now it's ok I just enable "skip unread text" and go where I was in the previous version , I can still remembrer all the choices I've made , but one day the game will be too big to do that
No, your saves from 0.2 should work.

Reactions: Nayko93

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
old save wont work on this new version too ?

if not you need to do something about it before the game is too big
right now it's ok I just enable "skip unread text" and go where I was in the previous version , I can still remembrer all the choices I've made , but one day the game will be too big to do that
Games still in development may break saves, anyone with common sense accepts this as a risk of playiung said game still in development.

If that is a deal breaker mayhap don't play games still in development and wait until they are finished.

That said, saves work.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
Walkthrough is very useful but still hard to delve into all the nooks & crannies of all options (with some inaccuracies to my reckoning). But perhaps that is the intent with some easter eggs and will require multiple run throughs & careful management of saves. Some decisions were obscure from the wording and the walkthrough clarified many of these. Some very early decisions effect the path of the story greatly which I don't like - but whatever.

Would love to have extras including singular paths in the walkthrough for each journey : straight/gay & dom/sub with how to get more of a "harem" & specific results. Some prefer to go on multiple voyages of discovery and so do I with a good enough story worth playing through a number of times. Locking in Liam early for example appears to exclude several good nuggets. And without the 0.3 walkthrough it was difficult to know this had happened.

I can see that I'm going to have as many saves as for "Good Girl Gone Bad"! Which is another game with amazing replayability.

Love the writing, although slightly pretentious, but way above the quality of the majority of games available on this site. Nothing wrong with a developer displaying his erudition. So far the equal of "Estate Dominate" and looking forward to more.

Not as over the top as "The Spellbook" which I also enjoy (but don't like the unity engine).

I would like to avoid path lock-in with specific characters until later in the story, but fine, happy to await the developer's unveiling of the story. Certainly keeping me guessing, which I appreciate.

Keep up the great work. Another classic in the making even if it's not going to be a mainstream hit due it's content.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Errors constantly popping up, rushed not thought out text, nothing interesting in this update even though the author boasts about doubling text from 0.1 and 0.2.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
YedaGames I know this is probably asking too much but I would love to be able to name the other characters (the 4 main ones) in the game ^^ one can only dream.. cheers!
Unfortunately that would be impossible to implement since there are some translations in works and they change the alphabet of the game. I understand that this could add to the immersion, but alas.
I don't care if other people will be involved, Blake and Liam are best couple.

Vanessa was my second and that went the entirely opposite way than I thought it would so i'll stick with Liam.
Blake and Liam were made for each other!
How did you expect Vanessa's route to turn out?
Maybe you can remove that text that implies otherwise then?
I was also thinking I had to start over.
Great game btw. :)
Well, that's up to moderators, I have no control over it.

Reactions: balvenie1401

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Walkthrough is very useful but still hard to delve into all the nooks & crannies of all options (with some inaccuracies to my reckoning). But perhaps that is the intent with some easter eggs and will require multiple run throughs & careful management of saves. Some decisions were obscure from the wording and the walkthrough clarified many of these. Some very early decisions effect the path of the story greatly which I don't like - but whatever.
This walkthrough is pretty brief, yes, as my intent wasn't to give full description of the story, but rather point on other possibilities within the story (a lot of people complain that the game feels linear because they get locked on their route very early).

Note that our current cast of characters is not final, I'm planning to change a lot of stuff in one of the future updates, so don't feel like you're cutting yourself from anything, you will be able to change your fate.

As for pretentious style of writing: that's Blake's personality :) And it's gonna change with his progression towards femininity as well.
Errors constantly popping up, rushed not thought out text, nothing interesting in this update even though the author boasts about doubling text from 0.1 and 0.2.
I'm sorry that you didn't like it. Can you give me examples of errors? I would like to fix those.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Really liking the game, loving the renders and the story.

One thing that I think should be added is the ability to name save as a way to delineate routes just because there are so many options.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
This walkthrough is pretty brief, yes, as my intent wasn't to give full description of the story, but rather point on other possibilities within the story (a lot of people complain that the game feels linear because they get locked on their route very early).

Note that our current cast of characters is not final, I'm planning to change a lot of stuff in one of the future updates, so don't feel like you're cutting yourself from anything, you will be able to change your fate.

As for pretentious style of writing: that's Blake's personality :) And it's gonna change with his progression towards femininity as well.

I'm sorry that you didn't like it. Can you give me examples of errors? I would like to fix those.
I think it's because I was using an old save and had been locked out of new content inadvertently. Sorry for the previous negative remarks as that had just dawned on me.

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
Would love to eventually have transgender options as an extreme path for femininity : drugs / surgery / nanotech / etc. Nothing as unrealistic as "Perverted Education" as that would likely break the immersion of the story. The hints from the dream of his / her potential future self seems to tantalises this.

Reactions: CuriousG08

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How did you expect Vanessa's route to turn out?
I made the foolish mistake of ignoring the foreshadowing in the dream and took her at face value of being respectful and overly nice.

She played me and I fell for it and now she has her claws in on my second run. Gonna have to play it out and see what happend but it seems like she's going to be very similar to Melinda.

On Liam's route I was a bit worried about other people being involved but watching them together I realised it didn't matter. Regardless of what Liam thinks about relationships I don't think anyone can change anything with those 2, they just fit together.

I don't think jealousy fits in a world like this. It doesn't matter who Blake or Liam sleep with they will still have each other at the end.

Probably a good thing, i'm interested to see where things go with Liam's friend and the new mechanic.

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
Haven't had any errors in several extensive run throughs of V0.3 today. I reckon the author is correct in the size of the update as while each specific path might be "short", the totality of all the various routes is quite extensive.

Have a read of the walkthrough and try some different choices - according to your tastes.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Does someone have any idea how I can solve this error?
I remember that you've had the same problem before. Sorry, but I still have no idea how to help you. Maybe there's a problem with your antivirus?
Either the v0.2 saves don't work well for v0.3 or the v0.3 is full of bugs. Either way, it's really annoying.
Can you give me examples of those errors, please?

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
I remember that you've had the same problem before. Sorry, but I still have no idea how to help you. Maybe there's a problem with your antivirus?

Can you give me examples of those errors, please?
Nevermind. I deleted my comment after I had a closer look at the description and I noticed that it says "Previous saves won't work".

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Nevermind. I deleted my comment after I had a closer look at the description and I noticed that it says "Previous saves won't work".
No, if you used the correct saves from 0.2 (meaning that you've started a new game in 0.2 and finished it without any errors), you should be able to continue the game in 0.3 without any issues. If there's something wrong with your game, the same thing can happen to someone else.

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
No, if you used the correct saves from 0.2 (meaning that you've started a new game in 0.2 and finished it without any errors), you should be able to continue the game in 0.3 without any issues. If there's something wrong with your game, the same thing can happen to someone else.
Oh, alright. It's one of those Rollback/Ignore errors. I can give you my saves or I can make you a screenshot.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I don't remember encountering any errors in 0.2. Hope this helps.
Okay, I see the problem with your game. It seems like you haven't played the latest fix for 0.2, where I finally managed to deal with this «olegrefuse» problem. In your case those old saves won't actually work for 0.3, sorry.
I will think about your suggestion for the walkthrough. The problem is that pretty much every dialogue changes depending on your previous choices and mentioning all of them would mean that the pdf will grow up to a hundred of pages if not more. It doesn't help that I'm making it in Photoshop that lacks a lot of formatting tools for that kind of stuff. I'll see what I can do, but no promises.

Reactions: ionpop
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes