anschwww

May 10, 2017
YedaGames
last lines should be swapped :unsure: (or did u already do it and I dl an old version?)
"I'm so shocked I can't even move!":

jump week2shoppingtalk
$ ra +=1

oh, and a small one: "If it's the only wat to get rid of her…":

Last edited:

TiedupQ

Dec 25, 2017
It seems that you're missing a main menu image, but it certainly should be in the distribution. Maybe you should download it again?
I downloaded from mega again, it didnt help. Its weird because I could play the 0.1 version without problems.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
YedaGames
last lines should be swapped :unsure: (or did u already do it and I dl an old version?)
"I'm so shocked I can't even move!":

jump week2shoppingtalk
$ ra +=1

oh, and a small one: "If it's the only wat to get rid of her…":
I'm not sure about the first one. What do you think is the problem?
And thanks for the correction, I'm not gonna make a new build for the typo, but I will fix it.
I downloaded from mega again, it didnt help. Its weird because I could play the 0.1 version without problems.
Well, it really is strange. But you can just put the image from version 0.1 folder to the 0.2, they're the same.

TiedupQ

Dec 25, 2017
Well, it really is strange. But you can just put the image from version 0.1 folder to the 0.2, they're the same.
The file does exist in the Layout file, it just doesnt get picked up, I did replace it but it didnt help. Might be something in the code for the images or something

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
shouldnt it be
$ ra +=1
jump week2shoppingtalk
?
i mean, if we jump before we get +1? :unsure:
Shit, you're right, I completely missed this one. Well, thankfully this variable isn't important right now.
The file does exist in the Layout file, it just doesnt get picked up, I did replace it but it didnt help. Might be something in the code for the images or something
I honestly have no idea what to do in this situation. If I can't simulate the issue on my own end, my hands are tied, sorry.

Argonath

May 19, 2017
hey i don't usually comment on anything but i just wanted to say thank you for that scene with melinda,it's not often you get used as a footstool and are told to lick your mistress' feet in a game and that's one of my main fetishes so needless to say i loved every bit of that,looking forward to the next update,hopefully there'll be more feet stuff,maybe some smelling along with the licking too, idk >.> probs would make my heart skip a beat,anywayy thanks again xD

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
While I'm working on the next version, I wanted to share with you a little sequence that I've made between finishing 0.2 and starting 0.3. Just Blake having some… in-depth exercises with two helpful dudes. Note: this scene will not be included in the game. It's just a test to try out some lighting presets and various shells (like sweat or cum). At this point in the story Blake isn't ready for taking two hunks at once.
I'm not exactly happy with the result, but maybe someone will be. So, you know, enjoy!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Umm.. a question!
Does this game have a vanilla route? like something that are sweet and romantic?
Kinda.
There is a romantic route with Liam, but with three aspects: first, you need to be assertive enough to avoid all submissive content; second: you need to follow his specific path, which takes time to develop; and third: Liam isn't committed to relationships, so you'll often have to share him with other people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrescentLunar

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
What happens on the Samuel and Rebecca route, if I may ask?
At first Samuel will treat Blake as his plaything, but depending on your choices he might actually develop some attachment. One of the future versions is going to have an entire trip just for you two (of course, if you're not on Samuel's route, you'll get a completely different playthrough), but that's probably going to happen around version 0.7 or 0.8.
As for Rebecca, she's interested in making Blake a bimbo. You'll have to follow her around, get dressed in ridiculous outfits, visit bachelorette parties together with her and occasionally watch her fuck muscular hunks. Maybe even join in.

Reactions: Fapmaister

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
While I'm working on the next version, I wanted to share with you a little sequence that I've made between finishing 0.2 and starting 0.3. Just Blake having some… in-depth exercises with two helpful dudes. Note: this scene will not be included in the game. It's just a test to try out some lighting presets and various shells (like sweat or cum). At this point in the story Blake isn't ready for taking two hunks at once.
I'm not exactly happy with the result, but maybe someone will be. So, you know, enjoy!
That sweat looks like baby oil. What's wrong with the result?
And you wouldn't happen to have a walkthrough? I changed one choice and got a whole different story.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
That sweat looks like baby oil. What's wrong with the result?
And you wouldn't happen to have a walkthrough? I changed one choice and got a whole different story.
Yes, they look a little «oiled», which is especially apparent on darker skin. I'm not going to use layers that thick for the in-game renders, don't worry.
And no, there's no walkthrough at the moment, but I'll write one after I'm finished with the test version of 0.3.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes