RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
While I'm working on the next version, I wanted to share with you a little sequence that I've made between finishing 0.2 and starting 0.3. Just Blake having some… in-depth exercises with two helpful dudes. Note: this scene will not be included in the game. It's just a test to try out some lighting presets and various shells (like sweat or cum). At this point in the story Blake isn't ready for taking two hunks at once.
I'm not exactly happy with the result, but maybe someone will be. So, you know, enjoy!
If you could be so kind as to use the spoiler tag next time that would be great. Remember, the gay content in your game is optional, not everyone is here for that.

L621

Jul 19, 2017
Honestly an excellent game, I'll be following it closely. Renders are really nice, and the story has some substance and the game is generally quite different (in a good way) from most that get posted here.

Reactions: Antosha

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Patreon doesn't like adult content, so I'm going to post this teaser here. This is a start of a scene that could appear on both straight and gay routes (and, of course, can be avoided in most cases) depending on your specific path.
I think I nailed Blake's face expression. What do you think?
By the way, v0.3 is almost finished and if nothing goes wrong I'm going to release the test version this week, and the public one somewhere around next Tuesday or Wednesday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Patreon doesn't like adult content, so I'm going to post this teaser here. This is a start of a scene that could appear on both straight and gay routes (and, of course, can be avoided in most cases) depending on your specific path.
I think I nailed Blake's face expression. What do you think?
By the way, v0.3 is almost finished and if nothing goes wrong I'm going to release the test version this week, and the public one somewhere around next Tuesday or Wednesday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I have absolutely no idea how that fits into the straight path at all. Good thing its avoidable.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yeah I have absolutely no idea how that fits into the straight path at all. Good thing its avoidable.
Well, in my story straight and gay categories are related strictly to characters you're interacting with. Which means that if Blake is getting fucked by strapon, it's still straight, because there's a woman involved. Such is life of a submissive character in a feminisation game. However this particular scene is avoidable if you're not on the route of a character that assigns you this event, or if you're not hardlocked on her route.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, in my story straight and gay categories are related strictly to characters you're interacting with. Which means that if Blake is getting fucked by strapon, it's still straight, because there's a woman involved. Such is life of a submissive character in a feminisation game. However this particular scene is avoidable if you're not on the route of a character that assigns you this event, or if you're not hardlocked on her route.
So can you avoid the event and still get with the girl? Or is this going to lock you out of future content with her?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.3 is released! You can find it in . Features ports for PC, Mac and Linux. No Android this time: it's too big. Let's hope someone does their magic to shrink it.
Changelog: major continuation of the story: 70000 new words of dialogues (more than 0.1 and 0.2 combined), 60 new renders (not counting the backgrounds), 110 new character sprites, 5 new characters. You're now able to get locked on a Melinda's, Samuel's, Liam's or Vanessa's route.
There's also a walkthrough now.
Enjoy!
I also have a request: please add the «trap» tag to the game :) Blake now spends the entirety of the story wearing feminine clothes and he does fool some people with it.

Last edited:

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Another great update, I really appreciate that you make so many different outfits for blake.(I'm just a little sad that so many events are locked if you choose somebodys route)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
YedaGames I know this is probably asking too much but I would love to be able to name the other characters (the 4 main ones) in the game ^^ one can only dream.. cheers!

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
You are doing great on your game so far, YedaGames. Good story and characters. Sexy and fun!

Thanks for making the file size smaller, Ozel! That helps a lot for people with crappy internet.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't care if other people will be involved, Blake and Liam are best couple.

Vanessa was my second and that went the entirely opposite way than I thought it would so i'll stick with Liam.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
old save wont work on this new version too ?

if not you need to do something about it before the game is too big
right now it's ok I just enable "skip unread text" and go where I was in the previous version , I can still remembrer all the choices I've made , but one day the game will be too big to do that

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes