balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It's better than a lot of its peers simply because the MC has a personality and you can steer away from most things. I like the idea of the MC realizing that making snarky comments and thinking everyone around him is a buffoon isn't a very healthy mindset, too, so there's a nice character arc that isn't an excuse for psycho women to stomp on his balls or w/e like Perverted Education-likes.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yes, this is for the FIXED version, and yes I made sure I put the links in the proper places this time. ;):LOL:

Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Shattered [v0.2 Fix] [Yeda Games] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 821 MB - Mac: 803 MB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 91 MB - Mac: 74 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Warning! The current version of Shattered is found to be completely broken in several ways by one of my patrons. You should download the fixed distribution again from my Your current saves are no longer valid either. Please accept this picture of Blake as my apology.
Thank you very much for the quick repair! Now, I have experienced only three one-page bugs in different places (see the attachment), but it is possible to enjoy the game anyway. Thanks again!

kissy

Nov 24, 2019
Warning! The current version of Shattered is found to be completely broken in several ways by one of my patrons. You should download the fixed distribution again from my Your current saves are no longer valid either. Please accept this picture of Blake as my apology.
curious what is wrong with it, i played it seemed ok, is there things missing ?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you very much for the quick repair! Now, I have experienced only three one-page bugs in different places (see the attachment), but it is possible to enjoy the game anyway. Thanks again!
Those bugs shouldn't appear in the latest version. I'm not even sure what's the deal with the last two, because the strings mentioned in them are empty. Could you try to download the game from my mega again?
curious what is wrong with it, i played it seemed ok, is there things missing ?
Basically some of the True/False variables didn't rewrite each other and you could end up having both, which could lead to some wrong routes.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Those bugs shouldn't appear in the latest version. I'm not even sure what's the deal with the last two, because the strings mentioned in them are empty. Could you try to download the game from my mega again?

Basically some of the True/False variables didn't rewrite each other and you could end up having both, which could lead to some wrong routes.
Hi, I have downloaded the game from MEGA again. I went through one route, where I witnessed three bugs last night. This time I witnessed only two of them. Quite simple, in my opinion, one bad typos and one missing value. I do not know if this helps, but: Although I have put the game to different directory, the game was able to find the old saves. Maybe, here is the point of the problem, that the game "remember" in some way some parts of the old version. Maybe if you tell us what needs to be deleted (and it doesn't seem that the main folder with the game would be sufficient), then it will work better. But I am not expert in PC and programming :) Thanks!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hi, I have downloaded the game from MEGA again. I went through one route, where I witnessed three bugs last night. This time I witnessed only two of them. Quite simple, in my opinion, one bad typos and one missing value. I do not know if this helps, but: Although I have put the game to different directory, the game was able to find the old saves. Maybe, here is the point of the problem, that the game "remember" in some way some parts of the old version. Maybe if you tell us what needs to be deleted (and it doesn't seem that the main folder with the game would be sufficient), then it will work better. But I am not expert in PC and programming :) Thanks!
The problem is most likely with your older saves (specifically with how saving after using the rollback function was made). Those issues are with renpy files themselves, and I cannot duplicate them. Maybe you should delete your save folder altogether (or maybe just the «persistent» file), I'm honestly not sure at this point.
Wait, nevermind, I've found the problem. Gonna reupload once more.

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The problem is most likely with your older saves (specifically with how saving after using the rollback function was made). Those issues are with renpy files themselves, and I cannot duplicate them. Maybe you should delete your save folder altogether (or maybe just the «persistent» file), I'm honestly not sure at this point.
Yes, maybe, unfortunately, even I have deleted the whole folder, when starting the game from a new download, it was able to "find" the old saves. It seems the saves are located in some other folder, but I do not know why and - most importantly - where....

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yes, maybe, unfortunately, even I have deleted the whole folder, when starting the game from a new download, it was able to "find" the old saves. It seems the saves are located in some other folder, but I do not know why and - most importantly - where....
I'm going to tinker a little bit with my own files and send you the link, maybe it will help.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Try putting this file into your /Shattered/Game folder.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Try putting this file into your /Shattered/Game folder.
Hi, you are very kind, thank you. Unfortunately, it doesn't help. Maybe it has something to do with storing part of the game somewhere else. It is true, that this occur also in some other renpy games. I will try to find it... I attach also a message in the screen after the second bug. Have a nice Sunday :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hi, you are very kind, thank you. Unfortunately, it doesn't help. Maybe it has something to do with storing part of the game somewhere else. It is true, that this occur also in some other renpy games. I will try to find it... I attach also a message in the screen after the second bug. Have a nice Sunday :)
This is just bizarre. I ran through the entire Oleg's event once more and don't have any problems with that. I'm sorry that it turned like this for you. Hopefully, once 0.3 drops, those issues will resolve somehow.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i have the same problem. some olegrefuse/olegrefuse1 variables are not defined, no idea about when they should have because i never got any event with him

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
i have the same problem. some olegrefuse/olegrefuse1 variables are not defined, no idea about when they should have because i never got any event with him
I've reuploaded the builds to my once more. If that doesn't help, I just have no idea.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, I just redownloaded the game from MEGA, deleted all saves (that are in different directory, under AppData/Roaming/RenPy), put your extra script in the game folder, and - everything went OK. No bug. I didn't tried other routes than the last one, but I suppose, it should be ok.
So, thanks again and see you soon with next update :) --- And, please, do not kill any nice people, yes? Only very bad bastards :)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i dont know why pic border with the ss is so different? i really like if the MC like the border but, after seeing pic 6, or maybe just my eye is the problem

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
femdom actions is super hot especialy the "ownership" talk PART with melinda.

very well done with the feminin figure of MC, with abit of makeup and maid outfit and he's already the hottest girl in-game.. i like it:love:

i wish one of the main dominating girls is a "Ts" and the perfect role for that would be "iris" or "jamal" or maybe another daughter of melinda we don't know yet... ?:p but seriously one is so needed and would make the game fun and perfect in a way.

Jerzy

May 18, 2017
I've reuploaded the builds to my once more. If that doesn't help, I just have no idea.
Well that one cleared all errors and missing backrounds i had specially whit oleg scene and didnt see any new ones popping up.
Tested whit old saves.

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
This is getting better and better....the story,art and different choices you can make are all very good. x

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes