euthanasia.

Jul 17, 2017
YedaGames I'm missing melindaofficenight.png (or something like that- the background for Melinda scene if you reject Vanessa), not sure if it wasn't included in the download or if it's just me. Great update and I'm looking forward to more (y)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
YedaGames I'm missing melindaofficenight.png (or something like that- the background for Melinda scene if you reject Vanessa), not sure if it wasn't included in the download or if it's just me. Great update and I'm looking forward to more (y)
Wow, this is really weird. I distinctly remember putting this image in the game, but now it's missing from everywhere. Huh.
Try to put it into your «Shattered/game» folder, it should work.

Reactions: euthanasia.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Regarding Vanessa route : I wonder if there is an error in the variables because according to the walkthrough if I pleasure her I should be locked on her route and not be able to see Suya's dick but she showed it in her bedroom.

Reactions: YedaGames

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Regarding Vanessa route : I wonder if there is an error in the variables because according to the walkthrough if I pleasure her I should be locked on her route and not be able to see Suya's dick but she showed it in her bedroom.
Yep. There's a sneaky error here that I've missed. I will reupload the new build soon, and strongly encourage everyone on Vanessa's route to play through her event once more.

/Done.

Last edited:

pasek

Jun 15, 2018
Yep. There's a sneaky error here that I've missed. I will reupload the new build soon, and strongly encourage everyone on Vanessa's route to play through her event once more.
Okay, now you made me thinking... What about Melinda's route? :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Okay, now you made me thinking... What about Melinda's route? :)
Seems like she's alright. Although there might be an extremely rare situation in which you won't be able to skip her first event, but I've fixed it in the second patch for 0.2.

Reactions: pasek

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
for some reason i can't see the resse event ? I think i have more than 3 dom
You must follow the gay path (meaning that you've been molested by Samuel or had sex with him in a dream) and not be locked on Liam's route.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Stopped playing after I got the error below (and after having Ignored quite a few NameErrors "name 'liamlove' is not defined").

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Continued the old one... I shouldnt have done that?
Your game must have bugged and you've skipped that part of the code that defines those flags. You see, the way RenPy processes its variables is that you have to define every single on of those within the code itself. So I have to put all those «False/True» things right at the start of a new version. In 99% of situations there's no problem, but I guess something happened with your save. If you have any other saves near the end of 0.2 you should be able to use those.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn and damn again.

Just went along Melinda's path ... that was ... damn.

Poor soul won't be sitting for a while.

Deff keeping Liam as my main playthrough. It's weird though, I can't bring myself to dislike Melinda. She cares in her own way but she feels the need to show her dominance constantly, and painfully. I guess if I go along with it she may ease up eventually.

Vanessa I liked then she turned. I'll follow her story and see where it goes.

Still can't make my mind up how I feel about Samuel yet.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
with the old save some of the choices I've made previously seem to not be taken into account
so ... here we go restarting all over again

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Your game must have bugged and you've skipped that part of the code that defines those flags. You see, the way RenPy processes its variables is that you have to define every single on of those within the code itself. So I have to put all those «False/True» things right at the start of a new version. In 99% of situations there's no problem, but I guess something happened with your save. If you have any other saves near the end of 0.2 you should be able to use those.
Have you considered putting in a "checkpoint" end of chapter summary type thing like they do in DmD? I went back and picked a different choice and the whole game changed(not complaining I like when choices actually matter).
I just want to know who's route I'm on and how many points with each I have. lol I hope you understand what I'm talking about because rereading what I typed sounds confusing myself.

Reactions: Shane2

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Have you considered putting in a "checkpoint" end of chapter summary type thing like they do in DmD? I went back and picked a different choice and the whole game changed(not complaining I like when choices actually matter).
I just want to know who's route I'm on and how many points with each I have. lol I hope you understand what I'm talking about because rereading what I typed sounds confusing myself.
You can test what path you're on in v0.3 during the dialogue with Terri if you choose to tell her the truth. But yeah, I plan on adding small dream sequences to the end of every next version so you would know how is it going for you.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Fine work here. I have 6 saves ready for your next chapter. I do not find the MC to my liking visually, but you have done a fine job with making sexual scenes that are indeed titillating. (Would really like to see more freckles when the MC is not dolled up.) My concern is that you have so many branches that in the future some will fall to the side. Have seen it happen to many a game around here. (Then the complaints pour in that one branch is taking away from the development of a player's preferred route. Be ready for that.) If you continue to develop this production at current levels, I may have to re-evaluate my expenditures at Patreon. Good luck to you YedaGames The walkthrough was indeed needed. Some unseen branches hidden in there. Could a label for saves be added to help us remember our chosen paths? i.e. gay,sub,Liam,paddlesgowheretheyshouldn't....

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes