Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
It remains very interesting, but this error happens throughout the update, many times and in some scenes, it seems that we missed something.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
It remains very interesting, but this error happens throughout the update, many times and in some scenes, it seems that we missed something.
I need more information. Is this the only variable that is not defined or there's more? It matters because all variables are defined in one place, so if you miss one, but not the others, I have no idea what could possibly cause that. But if you miss all variables it means that your save data somehow skipped that place where those are defined and I would recommend you to load your last save before the ending of v0.2.

Reactions: Ruodger

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I need more information. Is this the only variable that is not defined or there's more? It matters because all variables are defined in one place, so if you miss one, but not the others, I have no idea what could possibly cause that. But if you miss all variables it means that your save data somehow skipped that place where those are defined and I would recommend you to load your last save before the ending of v0.2.
I followed your recommendation and loaded a game before the end of v0.2, but errors still happen. They start right after the training session with Melissa at the gym. I'll start from scratch and see what happens. Anyway, thanks for the help.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The new version is almost ready. I will release the test one on 28–29 this month, and the public one four day after. Meanwhile I can reveal to you (if you're not on my Discord server., because those who are have seen those already. I show a lot of stuff there) one of the new sprites for Blake and five new characters. You're gonna do things to them. And they are gonna do things to Blake.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Are we really going to be forced to share Liam? Was kinda hoping best couple would keep being best couple :(
Loving the game anyways!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Are we really going to be forced to share Liam? Was kinda hoping best couple would keep being best couple :(
Loving the game anyways!
I actually thought about that. A lot of people told me that they like Liam, but not big fans of NTR, so I decided to give you a choice. Depending on your choices Liam might get pushed towards other men; you two might sometimes invite other dudes; or just stay together without anybody else.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Will there be a path in which Blake accepts (or embrace) feminization but still be women only or will it only for the gay paths?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Will there be a path in which Blake accepts (or embrace) feminization but still be women only or will it only for the gay paths?
Blake’s feminisation will go the same course for all routes, and you’ll be able to stay straight for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Warphorror
May 4, 2019
Blake’s feminisation will go the same course for all routes, and you’ll be able to stay straight for the rest of the game.
Dick evasion simulator. Also don't know about other routes but the straight MC is definitely worthy enough to share the honorary 'dolboyob' title.

May 4, 2019
Feel free not to play it if you don’t like it :)
I never said that. Although, It feels that you are getting a girl for successfully evading 10 objects entering your orifices rather than actually developing any meaninful relationships with said girl. Still fun though.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I never said that. Although, It feels that you are getting a girl for successfully evading 10 objects entering your orifices rather than actually developing any meaninful relationships with said girl. Still fun though.
I can see what you’re coming from, but said girl will also probably enjoy sticking something in Blake, that’s just the genre specifics. Blake is not just a crossdresser in this scenario, he’s getting full female treatment. As for meaningful relationships, just wait :)

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes