NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
whats going on with suya, can't seem to open any lewd scenes with her.

I checked the walkthrough, and apparently there have been two that i missed, but i was never given any options to do them at those times. Maybe because i'm on melinda route? but i don't understand why that would affect it

the wierd thing is, they're constantly flirting like people who have had a lot of sex before

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Blake can't be dating anyone to open up Suya's path. Otherwise they will just keep on having friendly banter full of innuendo.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
"Wow that's a hot redhead."
>You play as Blake Blinn, an unlucky guy who had to grow up in slums, but didn't really find his way into thug's life,
"Alright, sounds good"
>and due to a series of misfortunes ended up being a maid
Dude what the fuck

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Wow that's a hot redhead."
>You play as Blake Blinn, an unlucky guy who had to grow up in slums, but didn't really find his way into thug's life,
"Alright, sounds good"
>and due to a series of misfortunes ended up being a maid
Dude what the fuck
the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable,
Game is about a guy that loves being a sissy.

You can play it gay or straight but can't change the sissy part, that's just how the story is.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Game is about a guy that loves being a sissy.

You can play it gay or straight but can't change the sissy part, that's just how the story is.
wait so does Blake turn into a straight up female biologically or is this a scenario of a dude who just "looks" like a woman?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
wait so does Blake turn into a straight up female biologically or is this a scenario of a dude who just "looks" like a woman?
Just a guy that looks feminine.

He won't be going full female but he does get feminine traits as it goes on, larger arse and maybe developing breasts.

Reactions: Rabbid83

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
More like a sissy because his dick is fucking tiny and not as big as a futa's like Kushari
Kush is transgender not futa. Futa has vagina, Kush started life as a man, served in the army but didn't like who he was so went through the transition but kept the dick.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
okay i read a lot of comments and i am getting confused. are NTR and Sharing avoidable? will NTR happen if MC is not loyal with girls?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
okay i read a lot of comments and i am getting confused. are NTR and Sharing avoidable? will NTR happen if MC is not loyal with girls?
Did you read the right thread?

The only person shared is Blake himself.

Boys and girls will dump him if he gets caught out or certain targets aren't hit stat wise but the 1 and only time you will see 2 other people fuck is Suya and Iris if you allow that route.

There is a scene where Suya asks Blake about a fantasy and he has one involving Kush and Suya but that's a "dream" scene and doesn't actually happen.

Vanessa switches her attention to Melinda if Blake isn't interested in her or on Melinda's route.

Iris will go off with her teacher if you cheat on her, not on her route or she isn't with Suya. That's the closest thing to NTR but you made the choice by cheating on her.

They won't cheat but they do have their own pursuits and fucking around does not end well.

There are 3some scenes but those are avoidable and it's mainly Liam's route. Just tell him you aren't interested the first time and it never comes up again.

The only drawback there is the second 3some is with the nurse, Taeng, and you tread thin ice with her. She has another scene later and if you accept her help you won't get the option to turn her down again meaning whatever she demands, Blake will do with no input from you.

Reactions: Johnny12

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
bruh... i mean you ignored all these semi-hardcore tags "sissification - trans protagonist - gay - trap - slave - rape" i found it confusing you asking about speceficly if sharing is avoidable at this pointo_O

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
bruh... i mean you ignored all these semi-hardcore tags "sissification - trans protagonist - gay - trap - slave - rape" i found it confusing you asking about speceficly if sharing is avoidable at this pointo_O
Different kinks.

Some people don't iond some but really don't like sharing or cheating.

Reactions: bruce555
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes