Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Curious if Blake will ever be able to buy or somehow grow some tits and keep becoming more femme in the future. Maybe you already can if you go the bimbo route, but that's really not my jam. The persistence of the trap body is really the only thing that's holding this back from being a great game for me; Pretty cool experience otherwise. Suya is waifu territory for sure.

Rabbid83

Aug 29, 2019
Sorry for being offline for so long. I was very busy finishing the last demo.
New version is already available for my patrons. Everybody else will get it in first days of November.
Here's a picture of Blake's best body part for you. Cheers.
Piece of Blake's cake. :p We are waiting, thanks! :cool:(y)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Sorry for being offline for so long. I was very busy finishing the last demo.
New version is already available for my patrons. Everybody else will get it in first days of November.
Here's a picture of Blake's best body part for you. Cheers.
Datass....:love:
We are waiting patiently but intently (waiting for the official release, of course, no cheating)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Should become available in two days. Meanwhile, this is what I've been working on so far. Aside from almost 500 new renders v0.10 is going to feature, we're also getting some of the older scenes remade. You know, these old ones from v0.1 that look like crap. Here's a comparison. Candy's blowjob v1, and Candy's blowjob v2.

Sep 15, 2017
Should become available in two days. Meanwhile, this is what I've been working on so far. Aside from almost 500 new renders v0.10 is going to feature, we're also getting some of the older scenes remade. You know, these old ones from v0.1 that look like crap. Here's a comparison. Candy's blowjob v1, and Candy's blowjob v2.
Oh god, Candy looks so fucking good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Master of Puppets

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I haven't played this game for a while, but I wanted to make sure of something before I reinstalled it. Is there any sort of romance route with any of the women or is it all just being dominated? Also, are there tits yet or is Blake just doomed to always be flat as a board?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't played this game for a while, but I wanted to make sure of something before I reinstalled it. Is there any sort of romance route with any of the women or is it all just being dominated? Also, are there tits yet or is Blake just doomed to always be flat as a board?
Closest to romance without any domination at all for the women is Iris. Vanessa and Melinda both have romance routes but they are both dominant women.

Just to add, Blake will never be a dom so turning things round on Vanessa or Melinda won't happen.

As far as tits go, depends on route. Bimbo route will probably have tits, any other route is down to Yeda and I don't know what she has planned for Blake going forward.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Closest to romance without any domination at all for the women is Iris. Vanessa and Melinda both have romance routes but they are both dominant women.
Vanessa has two routes, one where she dommes Blake and one where it's more of a romance. Melinda is, of course, all domme and I don't really expect that to change at all. I doubt even in Blake's dreams that will change.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She might return in a flashback or a dream sequence, because bimbo Blake constantly thinks of her, and how seeing Candy might've affected Blake's life, even on subconscious level. And yes, I'll be much more inclined to use this improved version of her.
Even on the romance route she's still dominant just not as forceful. She doesn't exactly have a lovey dovey fluffy side.
Vanessa's «lovey-dovey» side will eventually develop on her true route. Especially after what happened at the end of v0.10/the beginning of v0.11. She will realise, that she can't protect both of her important women (them being Blake, and Iris), so she would have to choose. And she will choose Blake, because despite Vanessa still seeing Iris as a clumsy 13 years old, she's actually capable. Blake on the other hand is a helpless little girl.
As for Melinda, with her it will be another way around. On her true route she will eventually come to a conclusion that Blake is that daughter she always wanted. Using him for sex would feel weird, and awkward. They both will be free to find someone else, but their personal bond will remain very strong. This is probably what the «best ending» could've looked like, if I planned one.

dmi72445

May 31, 2018
How often do you plan to release from now on? Previously you sticked to monthly, but the latest release took several months. Was it a one time issue or are you changing your schedule?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yes, all future updates will take up to three months as well. We have so many different routes right now, that developing them all at once is impossible with strict time constraints.
If you’re a patron, however, you’re getting a demo every month.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Vanessa's «lovey-dovey» side will eventually develop on her true route. Especially after what happened at the end of v0.10/the beginning of v0.11. She will realise, that she can't protect both of her important women (them being Blake, and Iris), so she would have to choose. And she will choose Blake, because despite Vanessa still seeing Iris as a clumsy 13 years old, she's actually capable. Blake on the other hand is a helpless little girl.
I have to say as much as I like Vanessa and am interested in her in her own route, I'm just as if not more interested in how she is in Iris's route, particularly when she finds out her little sister isn't the lesbian she thought she was.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes