Udinpea

Jul 20, 2018
Here you go. The first one is for Melinda, the second one is for Iris. No other routes, or sexual partners. Mostly dom points (needed to pass some checks).
Thanks for quick reply yeda,you are the best

I already playing for stracth , correct me if i am wrong
after reading post,and my initial playthrough

If going to true melinda route, you will be opt out of bimbo route hence no hypnosis season ? (like u said,its not rebeca 2.0)
Bimbo route can only be achieve thro (on melinda) soft/relaxed route?

And on melinda relaxed route,its posible to still achieve true bree / iris route? or i should steer off melinda to get them?

cause I kinda miss bree and iris , they are definitely top of my list

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You can technically get on Melinda’s true route, and then make your Blake a bimbo, but eventually Melinda will get disappointed in him, and kick him down on the sissy route.

Iris’s true route is impossible to achieve if you had sex with anyone but her after the start of her route, so, yeah, Melinda breaks it. As for Bree, she doesn’t have the true route, her distinction is between sexual/non-sexual paths, and she doesn’t care if Blake sleeps with anyone else.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Not even mildly interested in this whole feminisation fetish and all—but I really love the writing style. Played this in April or so for the first time, utterly forgot about it, and rediscovered it a few weeks ago. Great work, and the amount of story content is just ravishing.

Cupcakedestroyboy

Oct 27, 2020
I haven’t changed his body since v0.10. So, no, that’s Blake’s booty. It’s actually the third biggest ass in the game after Vanessa, and Coco. Maybe you haven’t looked at his bottom often enough? :)
Hey how are u, love ur work. I was playing 0.9 when I accidentally deleted the game so is there a way to load from that point. sorry if its a stupid question I'm new to pc gaming

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I haven’t changed his body since v0.10. So, no, that’s Blake’s booty. It’s actually the third biggest ass in the game after Vanessa, and Coco. Maybe you haven’t looked at his bottom often enough? :)
I will headcanon all that exercise made Blake's butt grow. :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: YedaGames

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hey how are u, love ur work. I was playing 0.9 when I accidentally deleted the game so is there a way to load from that point. sorry if its a stupid question I'm new to pc gaming
If you had older save files, they will work with any version of the game you download. They're stored in your user folder, and not the game itself, so you're safe here.

Reactions: origeee

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hi, I wasn't going to report any of the inconsistencies/grammars, but this one kind of really bothers me, because it directly contradicts an earlier part of the game (spoilers):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi, I wasn't going to report any of the inconsistencies/grammars, but this one kind of really bothers me, because it directly contradicts an earlier part of the game (spoilers):

Story wise, Blake lost his virginity to his friend when they were teenagers. He told people and they made her life hell for it.

He can tell the story to Melinda when she asks.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Story wise, Blake lost his virginity to his friend when they were teenagers. He told people and they made her life hell for it.
Well, yes, I can see that there. I'm just saying in the beginning he makes a whole thing about how he is a virgin, so there is a conflict. Like he's talking to himself, so there is no reason for him to be convincing the player that he's a virgin when he's not

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, yes, I can see that there. I'm just saying in the beginning he makes a whole thing about how he is a virgin, so there is a conflict. Like he's talking to himself, so there is no reason for him to be convincing the player that he's a virgin when he's not
I didn't remember any virgin talk so I just replayed the start.

He says in one scene "she isn't my first believe it or not" so I don't know where you saw it but there is no virgin talk in my game.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I didn't remember any virgin talk so I just replayed the start.

He says in one scene "she isn't my first believe it or not" so I don't know where you saw it but there is no virgin talk in my game.

I think I was mislead due to poor reading on my part, re-reading this, I see where I got the wrong idea:

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes