Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Story wise, Blake lost his virginity to his friend when they were teenagers. He told people and they made her life hell for it.

He can tell the story to Melinda when she asks.
Are you sure? I thought he lied about sleeping with her to try and improve his reputation, and that ruined her life, and when he actually lost his virginity he didn't brag about it.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I am so glad you popped into the other thread, I am actually really loving the game now that I'm playing it properly
Sometimes I search for the mentions of Shattered just to know what people say about it in other places. «Unsupervised», so to say, cause when the creator is active in the game thread, sometimes you want to be diplomatic, and avoid criticising the game for whatever reason. This, however, was the first time I actually replied, because it was a question, and I wanted to make sure it's answered properly.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Sometimes I search for the mentions of Shattered just to know what people say about it in other places. «Unsupervised», so to say, cause when the creator is active in the game thread, sometimes you want to be diplomatic, and avoid criticising the game for whatever reason. This, however, was the first time I actually replied, because it was a question, and I wanted to make sure it's answered properly.
I really appreciate it, I basically got to Mack and Candy (yes, I realize I put myself there which is weird considering my question) but that whole interaction had me put shattered to the side, and then I just saw it again and decided to see if it was still going that way (which, apparently I was wrong). Anyway, nice system ^_^ I lucked out

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Off topic, but I really love your signature quote, can I add that to mine?
Sure, if you want. I'm not the happiest with the phrasing myself, I just figure that if anyone who's making or thinking about making a game sees it they might consider doing something a bit different from the usual.

These are different people. Straight Blake was dating Astra, and lost his virginity with her. But he bragged about Iris prior to that.
Right, I didn't think he'd actually done anything sexual with Iris before the start of the game.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Sure, if you want. I'm not the happiest with the phrasing myself, I just figure that if anyone who's making or thinking about making a game sees it they might consider doing something a bit different from the usual.
A poor attempt to rephrase it, if I may...?

"Submission to force is based on weakness - submission by choice is based on trust..."

Because, yeah, I too like the message - even if I ended up butchering it. Probably. :)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Only a short way into the game and damn i'm not sure about it!! Will the sissification become something that us as a player will ever get a choice to overturn or should I stop playing now??

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Only a short way into the game and damn i'm not sure about it!! Will the sissification become something that us as a player will ever get a choice to overturn or should I stop playing now??
You can affect how much of a sissy Blake becomes but the crossdressing is set in stone. If that's a dealbreaker then the game probably isn't for you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Stop playing.

He is a sissy, that's the whole point of the game and he is staying a sissy maybe going further to getting tits we don't know yet.

He's never been a manly man, always been a bit feminine and now he's gone that extra step and he is happy.

IF the sissy thing puts you off then stop, it isn't going to change and there is no chance of going back to being a man.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Stop playing.

He is a sissy, that's the whole point of the game and he is staying a sissy maybe going further to getting tits we don't know yet.

He's never been a manly man, always been a bit feminine and now he's gone that extra step and he is happy.

IF the sissy thing puts you off then stop, it isn't going to change and there is no chance of going back to being a man.

Not to mention the fact most of the game is filled with stuff they probably dont like.
If the main MC being a sissy is too much, the side characters should be added reason not to play.

Reactions: Hordragg

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Just wondering if anyone else experienced 4 exceptions when talking to Tanya outside before heading to the party where she's going to blackmail Dominique Werthers. Also, during this conversation Blake's image replaces Tanya's on the right after the first exception and is the only one visible.
Tried a restart but made no difference.
Loving this so far.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Just wondering if anyone else experienced 4 exceptions when talking to Tanya outside before heading to the party where she's going to blackmail Dominique Werthers. Also, during this conversation Blake's image replaces Tanya's on the right after the first exception and is the only one visible.
Tried a restart but made no difference.
Loving this so far.
Yes, there's been a technical error there, but it was fixed already. I posted this hotfix several pages earlier, but it got buried, I guess. Here you go, just put it in your Shattered/game folder.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes