Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Because Renpy doesn't support doing that, you'd have to do it yourself. The way Renpy's built in replay functionality works is you pass a dictionary of variables when starting the replay, you'd have to populate that by hand. Which could be done, of course, but it's more work. And the way Renpy handles if a scene to replay is unlocked or not is on a per-label basis so if, for example, a scene has a bimbo and a non-bimbo variant, both would get unlocked at the same time. If you want that, great, if not, it's more work again to handle unlocking replays yourself.
Thanks for the explanation; I really don't know RenPy at all, so I do appreciate it...

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I do want to create a gallery at some point, but it most likely won't happen in at least a couple of updates. For various reasons.
My current goal is to be able to create some sort of a «codex» page with all the characters, and maybe some notions to help you understand where your Blake is at the moment. I'm going to get some help with that, so there's a pretty good chance it will appear in v0.12.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I do want to create a gallery at some point, but it most likely won't happen in at least a couple of updates. For various reasons.
My current goal is to be able to create some sort of a «codex» page with all the characters, and maybe some notions to help you understand where your Blake is at the moment. I'm going to get some help with that, so there's a pretty good chance it will appear in v0.12.
That's a great idea. That way, I can throw away all the post-it notes I made to remember every details of every path ; I'll be able to see all of my screen again. :LOL:

Jun 24, 2020
Just wanted to say that I've been following this game for a year or so, and I love it. I've been working on an illustrated story myself following similar themes, and I can't tell you how impressed I am with your illustrations. Especially the sheer volume of posing and file control you must have had to do is incredible! I hope you keep up the good work, and I'm excited to see more.

Also I wish the people that would hop into a game thread just to say that they aren't into the kinks the developer is focusing on would be subject to a lifetime in a chastity cage.

Jun 24, 2020
Yeda I hope you don't mind me asking you a technical question. Are you using Futalicious for Blake's gens, or is she a genesis male character? I'm wondering how you get the "bulge" to work. I can never get female character clothing to work with Futalicious. I end up just getting rid of the gens for clothed shots and having my characters look like "eunichs" when they're clothed.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yeda I hope you don't mind me asking you a technical question. Are you using Futalicious for Blake's gens, or is she a genesis male character? I'm wondering how you get the "bulge" to work. I can never get female character clothing to work with Futalicious. I end up just getting rid of the gens for clothed shots and having my characters look like "eunichs" when they're clothed.
Blake uses the male model. That way his flat chest looks like it's supposed to look, and isn't weirdly distorted (which you can see on Taeng, for example, because she uses a «flattened» female model, and it really shows. I haven't been able to find perfect morphs for flat chests).
If you need to add your female models a bulge under their clothes, I recommend thing, which I use myself.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.11 is now available. Download it .

What's new: 190000 words of dialogues, 436 new renders, 198 new sprites, and thirteen days total for the story, which contain several big, and important scenes.

And on the side note, there's also a short new scene added to the first act (when Blake is in prison), and you can now avoid Melinda's route easier (you need to have at least 4 dom points, and either tell her the truth about Blake's first love or not argue with her about the buttplug in the gym).

So, that's about it. Enjoy the game!

UncleVT update the thread, please :) Also, I think the «Note!» line about replaying Bree's route should be deleted, because I don't even remember which version it was about.

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
Version 0.11 is now available. Download it here.

What's new: 190000 words of dialogues, 436 new renders, 198 new sprites, and thirteen days total for the story, which contain several big, and important scenes.

And on the side note, there's also a short new scene added to the first act (when Blake is in prison), and you can now avoid Melinda's route easier (you need to have at least 4 dom points, and either tell her the truth about Blake's first love or not argue with her about the buttplug in the gym).

So, that's about it. Enjoy the game!

UncleVT update the thread, please :) Also, I think the «Note!» line about replaying Bree's route should be deleted, because I don't even remember which version it was about.
Changelog?? Thanks!!

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
p
Hey! I've been working on a wt mod for the game and here I have a first version that I would like to share.
At the moment it has the walkthrough for the following routes:
  • Melinda true route
  • Samuel wife route
  • Vanessa true route
  • Liam true route
  • Suya true route
  • Iris true route
  • Bree true route
Install: Extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite when prompted.

Edit 26/12: Added walkthrough for one of each of the main LIs routes

Works for game version: 0.10
Please update mate if you have time! Thanks

Reactions: dacris69
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes