status10

Jul 18, 2019
it was becoming more and more extreme
and things are more fun when consensual
extremm...yumyum...
Consensual? <yawns>

Anyways it's all a matter of taste at the end of the day. What you don't like, others can find fantastic and ideal. I'm sorry if this game is not for you, but thank you for sharing your tastes with us. (y)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I think if we're talking this genre, my game is probably among the most consensual ones, because Blake starts enjoying everything that happens to him somewhere around the fifth act.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone knows the answers for this scene?
How old is Rebecca?
Where was Suya born?
What is Eduardo's last name?
What's Bree's favourite music band?
Where is Lucia now?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Shattered [v0.11] Yeda Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 7.08 GB
Original Size Compressed Win/Linux: 1.28 GB
Original Size Compressed Mac: 1.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 417 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 400 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh you can´t really avoid sissification but everything else is avoidable, this is one of the things i enjoy about this vn there is a hell of a lot of ways too play it i for example play blake with max dom points and no bimbo route i am only on iris route no gay points and the only other person my blake have done something with is lucia and rebecca.

D623

Jun 25, 2018
So I downloaded 0.11 and the walkthrough mod. And it the game asked "What route would you like to entreprend?" What does that mean, does anyone know?

D

Deleted member 2704656

So I downloaded 0.11 and the walkthrough mod. And it the game asked "What route would you like to entreprend?" What does that mean, does anyone know?
I'm still downloading

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I hope this game gets a gallery mod or dev can eventually make a scene gallery for game.
There are so many branching paths, its kinda hard to keep up now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry it is dull as dishwater. It is a grind without being a sandbox. Nice achievement.
You obviously have no idea what grind means. This is a dialogue heavy VN, there is nothing to grind.

I hope this game gets a gallery mod or dev can eventually make a scene gallery for game.
There are so many branching paths, its kinda hard to keep up now.
Developer already mentioned before about working on a gallery in the future.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
someone has a guide for vannesa route?
Her route is pretty easy. Collect all the straight, and dominance points possible until you meet her (may need the walkthrough for that), then agree to go to a date with her, go down on her in the alley after that, then wait until the sauna event with Rebecca, and don't let her fist you. Then go to Vanessa's flat, and join her in the bathroom when she goes there. And after that you're locked.

Reactions: Tara Mede
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes