lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
*Her, and I honestly don’t blame people who don’t want to use the walkthrough, because it’s 83 pages of pure mess. But I’m planning on rewriting it for v0.12.
If that's true then you've just invited a whole shit-tonne of creepiness into your life. If you're actually a 55yo balding coomer then that may have been your goal :LOL:
Oh sorry :>

Marry me :D
:cautious:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
*Her, and I honestly don’t blame people who don’t want to use the walkthrough, because it’s 83 pages of pure mess. But I’m planning on rewriting it for v0.12.
My opinion is your walkthrough is not a pure mess. It is both readable and comprehensible. Additionally it actually answers most of the game progression questions that crop up in this thread.

Would also like to take the opportunity to thank you for the days of thoroughly enjoyable (and provocative) game time your labour has afforded me.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
A tiny hotfix for a minor error where you see Melinda's route messages where you shouldn't have.
Put it in your «Shattered/game» folder.
Oh is that the "how I enjoyed the plug all day" where I didn't remember having it inserted (such a commonplace scenario these days)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Oh is that the "how I enjoyed the plug all day" where I didn't remember having it inesrted (such a commonplace scenario these days)
Yep. Several people reported it, but I haven't been able to find the exact place until a person from another forum showed the exact quotes to me. This update is almost 47000 lines, searching for bugs among them is something I would not recommend.

Reactions: syh653 and Staimh

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Yep. Several people reported it, but I haven't been able to find the exact place until a person from another forum showed the exact quotes to me. This update is almost 47000 lines, searching for bugs among them is something I would not recommend.
I can only reiterate ... thank you, thank you, thank you

gshaxmyuc

May 22, 2020
Hey! I've been working on a wt mod for the game and here I have a first version that I would like to share.
At the moment it has the walkthrough for the following routes:
  • Melinda true route
  • Samuel wife route
  • Vanessa true route
  • Liam true route
  • Suya true route
  • Iris true route
  • Bree true route
Install: Extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite when prompted.

Works for game version: 0.11 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Edit 26/12/20: Added walkthrough for one of each of the main LIs routes
Edit 05/02/21: Updated mod so it's compatible to v0.11, choices and stuff happening in v0.11 are not highlighted. Will update it properly when I have more time (if there is even a need for that)
this is a lifesaver thank you

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Ive been playing with the wt and i reached the point about liam if i choose him, it says im locked on his path after oleg is arrested; so if i choose him, does that mean i cant get paths with other chars?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ive been playing with the wt and i reached the point about liam if i choose him, it says im locked on his path after oleg is arrested; so if i choose him, does that mean i cant get paths with other chars?
Getting locked into a path does shut some down but cheating also ends badly.

There are some routes where you can casually fuck around but true routes like Melinda, Sam wife, Liam, Vanessa and I think Suya now do lock out other routes.

You won't be able to be in a relationship with multiple partners.

YedaGames

Bree's route seems to be broken for me. I've only been with her, have not touched anyone else, all scenes have gone through up to the party one where she's cosplaying.

When she turns up at Blakes after the interview she talks about Zoey being lesbian and that Blake had his chance.

She acts like we broke up but we didn't.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Strange - in my save there seems to be logic problem. When you can choose where to go Gym, Eds room, or elsewhere. I picked the gym and after laundry the text makes no sense. It says something about a buttplug, a cage and uncontrollably cumming and stuff. But in my play I am on good terms with Miranda (I guess^^) and we talked in the gym and I have no clue about any buttplug, cage or anything.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Bree's route seems to be broken for me. I've only been with her, have not touched anyone else, all scenes have gone through up to the party one where she's cosplaying.

When she turns up at Blakes after the interview she talks about Zoey being lesbian and that Blake had his chance.

She acts like we broke up but we didn't.
Did you have sex with her at the Halloween party? If you did, when she comes to visit you, she doesn't let Blake touch her, and you just talk. The dialogue about Zoey happens on every route, Bree is just playing. Since she doesn't have a true route, she doesn't expect Blake to be faithful, and doesn't care if he is.
Strange - in my save there seems to be logic problem. When you can choose where to go Gym, Eds room, or elsewhere. I picked the gym and after laundry the text makes no sense. It says something about a buttplug, a cage and uncontrollably cumming and stuff. But in my play I am on good terms with Miranda (I guess^^) and we talked in the gym and I have no clue about any buttplug, cage or anything.
I posted a hotfix for that on the previous page.
And her name is Melinda :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did you have sex with her at the Halloween party? If you did, when she comes to visit you, she doesn't let Blake touch her, and you just talk. The dialogue about Zoey happens on every route, Bree is just playing. Since she doesn't have a true route, she doesn't expect Blake to be faithful, and doesn't care if he is.
I did have them screw at the party.

No worries, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything or messed it up.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Shit going to have to start from the begining, forgot i had formated my external drive with my saves. :FacePalm: :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes