RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Iris seems to treat him as something between this and a older friend but to me it looks like Stewart is interested on her romantically.

Reactions: linkinn

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You’re correct in the way that neither Blake nor Iris is getting what they want from each other for now. Both Blake, and Iris were attracted to each other when they were teens, but an attempt to reignite this love ended up slightly awkward because Blake changed so much, and because Iris is so much more ambitious now. However, if you’re on Iris’s true route, they will eventually overcome this (working through various difficulties together is going to help), and actually realise that they needed each other all along. In other cases, however, Iris will go for Stewart, as he can provide all the important things she needs that Blake can’t.

• Red Heart

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
is update from .10 to .11 not supposed to have a .exe included?
no, Extract update .11. All that's in it is the Folder "Game"
Copy that folder and paste it into your Ver .10 game and replace files when asked.
Your version .10 game still has the .exe
Use it

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I think it's disappointing that there isn't at least an option for the MC to chosse to get a pair of tits.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
That would require me to make twice as many renders for each scene. And that means that our future updates are going to be 50% shorter, and they aren’t that long to begin with.
Fair enough. But perhaps with an ultimate bimbo ending? 1 render with a pair of bazoomas!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Fair enough. But perhaps with an ultimate bimbo ending? 1 render with a pair of bazoomas!
Oh, that’s for sure. In fact, pretty much every bimbo dream sequence (and there’s plenty) shows Blake with boobs. So, yes, I’m hoping that it’s going to happen in the future, and not too distant future, but not now.

Reactions: dav121

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Oh, that’s for sure. In fact, pretty much every bimbo dream sequence (and there’s plenty) shows Blake with boobs. So, yes, I’m hoping that it’s going to happen in the future, and not too distant future, but not now.
The first older "bimbo" blake is pretty hot not sure i saw another dream as i'am not really playing bimbo path, i wish Blake could become her without the negatives of "Bimbofication".

Just a curiosity, you say true iris path, i think i'am at it, theres any indication to know if you are or not? I'am pretty much just going for her and i think i got all events for her so far.

You have an awesome game, i'am not really into bimbos or trans characters but the writing is so good that it doesn't really matter the gender, plus Blake is a great character overall.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You have an awesome game, i'am not really into bimbos or trans characters but the writing is so good that it doesn't really matter the gender, plus Blake is a great character overall.
Thank you very much :)

As for Iris, as of now her true, and non-true routes are completely identical, because v0.12 will be largely focused around her, and her… decision that will affect many, many things even if you're not with her, and don't even see her that much. Iris will measure Blake's actions, and all that, after the fact. Then you'll be able to become locked on her true route.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
iris path might be bugged for me, im with her, never slept with anyone else but when i reach the shrink event, i get the bree questions
anyone else with this problem?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
iris path might be bugged for me, im with her, never slept with anyone else but when i reach the shrink event, i get the bree questions
anyone else with this problem?
You probably progressed the bree path a little too far, did you kissed her at your apartment?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
During the initial meeting with dr. Lowe Iris's route has the priority over Bree's, so it shouldn't be a problem. Unless you're talking about some other event, and I would like to know the exact place where it happens.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
at the first meeting with the shrink, on the save with iris path i get the bree questions; cant remember if i kissed bree or not but i have sex with iris when i met her in the park right before suya returns home

View attachment 1-5-LT1.save here is the save, maybe it helps, right before the shrink event starts
on the liam and vanessa paths, got no problem

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
As I said, it couldn't happen in normal circumstances, and I haven't encountered any bugs there before, so the only possible explanation is that you left Iris's route at some point. Can you give me your save file to check?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
if you leave her path, can you still have sex with her at the end of act 8? you walk in the park and meet her then go to ther ap and have sex

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Okay, so I checked your file, and you indeed kissed Bree, and while it never went anywhere, it prevented you from checking the second variable on Iris's route, so now you're gonna switch back, and forth between their events depending on which variable is mentioned first in the code. So, if they're having their scenes simultaneously, you'll get one or another. That's my fault, I guess, I had some measures to prevent this from happening, but messed up somewhere.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes