RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reactions: Staimh

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I am happy without that. In this game i prefer Blake as a femboy rather than going full trans.
In agreement. Strikes me this was the original intent of Yeda and so far I don't think Yeda's done anything wrong.
Rather I think Yeda's approach is what has given this game it's unique appeal.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Which is why I think it would be best as a strictly optional thing. To each their own. Also if "Ambrosia" (I think her name was) is supposed to be a possible future Blake, then those boobies had to come from somewhere XD

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I will just quote my own comment from the previous page.
That would require me to make twice as many renders for each scene. And that means that our future updates are going to be 50% shorter, and they aren’t that long to begin with.

Reactions: Staimh

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
YedaGames Along with my compliments on your game, I had a minor thought/feedback, if I might be so bold, about something in the beginning. There's a choice when watching Mack and Candy of "Who has it better?". If you think that Mack has it better (dom), the camera focuses on Mack, and if you think that Candy has it better (sub), the camera focuses on her. I think that it may actually work a bit better if tweaked to be the other way around.

In the mindset of a dom, the player is likely to be more attracted to and excited by Candy. Watching a sissy get dominated and pleasing her man. In the mindset of a sub, they'd likely be attracted to and excited by watching the daddy get pleased. I understand that the idea is "I'd like to be Mack/Candy in that situation.", but as someone in the mindset of a dom while playing, I'd rather look at Candy in that moment rather than another dude's O-Face lol. Just mho though.

Anyway, great game, and I'm looking forward to multiple playthroughs! =)

Reactions: Lillen B.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
When it comes to these early chapters, I must admit, I had no idea what I was doing. If I had to make a similar scene right now, I certainly wouldn’t give you a choice between two pictures, I would just show both.
However, since we’re discussing this one, there’s player’s aesthetic choice, and there’s Blake’s own fantasy. When Blake dreams about being strong, and dominant, he can’t separate this fantasy from Mack’s character. Candy doesn’t factor into this, Blake is just trying to imagine himself in this macho role, and comes to a conclusion, that it’s impossible. And one of the reasons here is that he sees Mack’s dumb mug. Blake is like: you know what? If being dominant means being stupid, I’d rather pass.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I hope to see Candy come back into action eventually btw
That’s unfortunately out of the question. Candy was killed during Mack’s overthrow. Maybe she will appear in some dream sequences on the bimbo route, but not in reality. It’s also worth noting that she’s a Genesis 3 character, while everybody else in the game is Genesis 8. That means she can’t be used in Gen8 pose packs, which isn’t a big deal, but it’s still very annoying.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I have been taken aback by how long and branching this game is! I had it saved right after the fire and figured I was watching an ending. Came back and discovered, nope! It just kept going, and going, and going (with good content) lol. No idea when I’ll finally hit a wall, but even if I did right now the game would still be impressive in scope. And when you throw in the replayability on top of it, wow.

D

Deleted member 2704656

What's next?? I'm so excited ..
Plzzz attached a Hide botton on the screen for android.pzzz .

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hit a point in my playthrough where I'm a bit confused. Blake is in a relationship with Liam. But just had an S&M-like dream where there was a choice of whether or not to be with Bree. Is this a bug/oversight, or can both relationships run parallel to each other?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Whether it gets added later as an official feature, or is made by a modder, I really hope that this game gets an unlockable Gallery feature. There are a lot of really hot scenes that I'd like to be able to rewatch. But this is a loooong and very branching game. So getting back to them is not a simple feat. Even if I started a new game, used Skip, and made all of the needed choices, it would still take forever to get to many of them.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes