YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hit a point in my playthrough where I'm a bit confused. Blake is in a relationship with Liam. But just had an S&M-like dream where there was a choice of whether or not to be with Bree. Is this a bug/oversight, or can both relationships run parallel to each other?
Bree’s route is secondary, which means it can be paired with most main routes.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey YedaGames a question. Iris has a non true route right? I ask because while playing again from the start Blake had a sex scene with Iris on act VIII and the next day there was a choice to have sex with Suya, which only happens if Blake isn't locked in a true route according to the walkthrough.

ps: admit i haven't read the whole pdf so maybe the answer for that flew by me. :unsure:

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Hey YedaGames a question. Iris has a non true route right? I ask because while playing again from the start Blake had a sex scene with Iris on act VIII and the next day there was a choice to have sex with Suya, which only happens if Blake isn't locked in a true route according to the walkthrough.

ps: admit i have't read the whole pdf so maybe the answer for that flew by me. :unsure:
YedaGames said a few days ago that Iris doesn't have a True route as of now, you can't get locked on her route yet, she will have one tho.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a scene gallery for this game as doesn't seem to be one unless i have a missed it, seems a massive shame for a game this big. Enjoying what i have played so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there a scene gallery for this game as doesn't seem to be one unless i have a missed it, seems a massive shame for a game this big. Enjoying what i have played so far.
If you're talking about the scene I think you are, there is an option Blake just turns her down if you've got more gay points than straight.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
If you're talking about the scene I think you are, there is an option Blake just turns her down if you've got more gay points than straight.
You also need to have all possible dom points at this specific moment. Six, I think.

On a side note, can I expect your usual huge comment about your impressions? :)

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
There are a few scenes with Lucia talking about problems.

If you are referring to her nymphomania, you can help out. You need dom and straight points and she'll fuck Blake.
ok cool, looks like i will need to do more playthroughs than i thought as currently doing a sub/straight for my first one, atleast i know now there is something to look forward to in future ones hehe

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
ok cool, looks like i will need to do more playthroughs than i thought as currently doing a sub/straight for my first one, atleast i know now there is something to look forward to in future ones hehe
I designed the game in a way that it should be physically impossible to see more than 15% of content in a single playthrough. Even if we don’t count main routes, almost every event has one or two or three alternatives, and you don’t always have immediate choice about those. Looking in the walkthrough might surprise you, especially in the later stages.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I designed the game in a way that it should be physically impossible to see more than 15% of content in a single playthrough. Even if we don’t count main routes, almost every event has one or two or three alternatives, and you don’t always have immediate choice about those. Looking in the walkthrough might surprise you, especially in the later stages.
You're insane...

In the best way! :love:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
When i started playing i was impressed you don't lose track of what is what in regards to paths/routes and everything around it, knowing this percentage now is even more impressive, you are a very talented storyteller, even more with branching.

perles75

May 16, 2020
When i started playing i was impressed you don't lose track of what is what in regards to paths/routes and everything around it, knowing this percentage now is even more impressive, you are a very talented storyteller, even more with branching.
That's why (well, one of the main reasons at least) I continue to play this game even if I find feminisation a big turn-off and I'm not too attracted to Blake's character; the storytelling is top-notch and I'm in awe of how branched -and above all coherent!- is the story. Too many games start ambitiously and you start seeing the cracks after some updates, which totally spoils the fantasy even in case the images are droolworthy. Really great job.

A quick question... did Blake's penis get smaller with the updates (I don't mean in the story, I mean graphically)? I started a new route and looking at the first chapters it seemed bigger to me...

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
That's why (well, one of the main reasons at least) I continue to play this game even if I find feminisation a big turn-off and I'm not too attracted to Blake's character; the storytelling is top-notch and I'm in awe of how branched -and above all coherent!- is the story. Too many games start ambitiously and you start seeing the cracks after some updates, which totally spoils the fantasy even in case the images are droolworthy. Really great job.

A quick question... did Blake's penis get smaller with the updates (I don't mean in the story, I mean graphically)? I started a new route and looking at the first chapters it seemed bigger to me...
It is getting smaller, i think it changed like 2~3 times in size since the beggining, it doesn't really makes sense other than the dev actually doing the size he wanted since the beggining i think.

Reactions: Lillen B.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I had to switch the asset I've been using for his dick at some point for a multitude of reasons. It's not exactly smaller, but it's shaped differently, which gives you this impression. Actually, one of the reasons why I had to switch was inability to save this old dick of his as a wearable preset, which meant that I had to set it up manually every single time, and it was very possible to get the size wrong. Now it's actually consistent.
Story spoilers
You just have to play further.

Reactions: Levitikan
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes