RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
One hint I wanna give to you is that sometimes Blake can «force» her to have sex, and as much as you probably would love to see it, it's not always a good idea. Basically, the most important thing on her route is to very cautiously read her mood. Given how obsessed Suya is with sex, if she's hesitant about it, she probably has other things on her mind.
Is the scene that can happen in that dirty couch were Kushari was "forcing" Kira to have sex right? The dialogue there seems to imply that.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
It’s one of them, yes. Suya’s route, unlike most others, isn’t separated into true/non-true paths, but rather bimbo/non-bimbo variations. However, non-bimbo Blake can become a bimbo in her eyes if he’s way too obsessed by sex even by her standards.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
...non-bimbo Blake can become a bimbo in her eyes...
Huh, neat. I get to be a bimbo without the part about being a moron. So, I would guess that's why Suya imagines Blake as a blonde with bobs after the Halloween party? ((y)btw) Or does she always imagine him that way?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Huh, neat. I get to be a bimbo without the part about being a moron. So, I would guess that's why Suya imagines Blake as a blonde with bobs after the Halloween party? ((y)btw) Or does she always imagine him that way?
This is how she wants Blake to look, yes. It's worth pointing, however, that if Blake isn't actually a bimbo, and is moving along Suya's bimbo route, this might create some issues, and misunderstandings. Suya will expect Blake to act in a very specific manner, after all.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Just made it through my 6 routes. Yes, I am sure that they are getting goofy and I am not following the original path as I set out to in each one. BUT, I am glad that I have not come across that alien dream that I saw when perusing the game files! That would have caused some odd scenarios when my own dream time happens. Glad I did not trip that trigger...Yeda, awesome as always!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.11:
Finally got finished with version 11, it's really hard to play now, with so many choices and the branches being so complicated. A lot of 'if you did this thing five or six versions ago'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Reactions to 0.11:
Finally got finished with version 11, it's really hard to play now, with so many choices and the branches being so complicated. A lot of 'if you did this thing five or six versions ago'.
Wow !
That's quite a lot of careful analysis - I am impressed. And I'm not making any assumptions about obsessive compulsive behaviour (I wonder if I should have started a sentence with and in this post).

I would like to add that for me the wonderful mess of options is what makes this game really enjoyable to replay. This is particularly true in the scenario: play it > leave it for six months > come back and play it again; because by then I've completely forgotten anything I had previously worked out.

Yeda - keep up the excellent work
Master of Puppets - keep up the excellent analysis

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Still slowly doing my complete playthrough (stopped at chapter X today).

Is whoring himself to both Claude and Troy the only way for Blake to get Tanya's information?
Shame, i quite like playing a high dom points Blake who isn't a bimbo or a slut to everyone. Maybe there is other opportunity at chapter XI (or in the future).
Anyway. it is really nice to be more aware about what the people around Blake are planning while their civilization falls into the abyss :cool: :devilish: .

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Reactions to 0.11:
Thank you very much once again for a detailed post! But I see you skipped one specific scene on Melinda's sissy route ;)
I don't think I need to comment on certain impressions of yours, but let's just say that you're pretty much spot on on most personalities… except two :)

Is whoring himself to both Claude and Troy the only way for Blake to get Tanya's information?
Shame, i quite like playing a high dom points Blake who isn't a bimbo or a slut to everyone. Maybe there is other opportunity at chapter XI (or in the future).
Anyway. it is really nice to be more aware about what the people around Blake are planning while their civilization falls into the abyss :cool: :devilish: .
For now — yes, but if your Blake tends to be dominant, you'll get different chances, though it's gonna be a weird chain system where Tanya gives orders to Blake, and Blake gives orders to Reese or tries to manipulate Claude, who's clearly into him. Results may vary.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
By the way, since it's been mentioned that Gillian, and Dominique look kinda similar, they actually use completely different models, and when I was making Dominique, I tried to make her look a little like Kate Mara.The fact that they look nothing alike as a result, speaks volumes about my artistic skills.

Also, here's a picture from v0.12.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think I need to comment on certain impressions of yours, but let's just say that you're pretty much spot on on most personalities… except two :)
Well damn, that makes me want to know which ones.

Also when wrestling with my saves to try and make sure I see everything I made myself a mod to try and keep track of things rather than having to use the console all the time, and it occurs to me that possibly other people might find it useful too. It's extremely rough though, so bear that in mind anyone who wants to try it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.11 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there plastic surgery for blake yet?
There aren't currently any plans for that. Perhaps it will happen in the future but I'm pretty sure Yeda wants to make it a choice if it does happen, and doubling all the renders with Blake in (which is most of them) isn't an option at the moment. Possibly if she can get a more powerful rendering machine.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
YedaGames I just had a humble request to put forth. I read that you’re planning on adding a scene gallery feature at some point in the future (100% great news!).

I don’t know what style you have in mind for it, but personally I would love to see it replay the scenes with the dialogue included, rather than the kind that just shows slides. The dialogue is so good, and the writing really enhances the hotness a lot, beyond just the visuals of the images.

Just some fan feedback. Have a good one! =)

theIvy

Jan 22, 2020
Hey, Anyone knows whether Samuels wife route gets effected (and how) if I go for bimbo route (hypno)? Thanks o/

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hey, Anyone knows whether Samuels wife route gets effected (and how) if I go for bimbo route (hypno)? Thanks o/
As of now there is not much difference besides some dialogues, but in the future, after their wedding, bimbo Blake would eventually get bored of being a wife, and will start cheating left and right. There's gonna be some consequences.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes