Jun 29, 2018
I just downloaded the game and am talking with Iris. If I choose "that's your own fault" the game just switches to them walking and he's apparantly leading Iris somewhere? Was there supposed to be some transitory dialogue, or is it supposed to be that abrupt (just want to make sure my games not glitched).

beccara

Mar 20, 2019
I just downloaded the game and am talking with Iris. If I choose "that's your own fault" the game just switches to them walking and he's apparantly leading Iris somewhere? Was there supposed to be some transitory dialogue, or is it supposed to be that abrupt (just want to make sure my games not glitched).
If you get the cutscene with her after your choice all should be fine. I got to that scene three times and it was always the same string of events.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I though, I fixed that error already. Here's a new script file. Load the game prior to choosing this option, and you'll get the missing dialogue.

Reactions: fakeacoount321

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I need some assistance.
I would like to know why I get this response from Blake when I select the "Because I actually like you" option when Rebecca asks why Blake had sex with her. I am following the walkthrough and qualify for that answer. I never had sex with Jamal, or Coco, or Tanya, and I'm not on any of the Melinda, Samuel, or Bree routes.

Or maybe this is what Blake answers if he meets all the requirements, but it seems that for some reason it is not the answer according to this option.

Thanks in advance!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I need some assistance.
I would like to know why I get this response from Blake when I select the "Because I actually like you" option when Rebecca asks why Blake had sex with her. I am following the walkthrough and qualify for that answer. I never had sex with Jamal, or Coco, or Tanya, and I'm not on any of the Melinda, Samuel, or Bree routes.

Or maybe this is what Blake answers if he meets all the requirements, but it seems that for some reason it is not the answer according to this option.

Thanks in advance!
I’m gonna need your save file to answer this question. The full list of variables you need for Blake to give her a different answer is pretty convoluted, but the walkthrough does mention all of them.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Sure! Here, I think this is it.
I’m gonna need your save file to answer this question. The full list of variables you need for Blake to give her a different answer is pretty convoluted, but the walkthrough does mention all of them.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It appears that you told Rebecca to fuck off when you had that chance (when you meet her in the subway after visiting Bree or at Bree’s flat). Which is why you’re not getting the line.
Nope, it's not that either. I loaded a game from that scene and I keep getting the same. :confused:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Nope, it's not that either. I loaded a game from that scene and I keep getting the same. :confused:
It was the only variable requirement that was “True” in your save. So, that’s the only possible explanation. You can check your current save with a save editor, and see if “rebeccastop” variable is set to “True”.

Reactions: Havenless_

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Currently you can get 'rebeccastop' by telling her to fuck off on the subway or by her catching Blake with Bree that one time.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Currently you can get 'rebeccastop' by telling her to fuck off on the subway or by her catching Blake with Bree that one time.
One of the requirements for this line to succeed is to avoid Bree's route entirely, which also locks Blake from staying at Bree's flat (since they do fun stuff there).

On an unrelated note, here's another picture. Dying city is a perfect place to chill.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It was the only variable requirement that was “True” in your save. So, that’s the only possible explanation. You can check your current save with a save editor, and see if “rebeccastop” variable is set to “True”.
Oh, this time it worked. Tried playing it from that part without telling Rebecca to fuck off but it still didn't work. Now I changed the variable from Save Editor and it worked.

Thanks for the help!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Depends on whether or not your Blake is a bimbo.
There actually is going to be three different Blake's personalities (normal, and two kinds of a bimbo), all with their own agenda.
My Blake runs from the bimbo route as the devil from the crucifix. Stay away doctor Bimbo and anyone else who wants Blake to be everyone's slut. :D :ROFLMAO:

But why two bimbo routes? :unsure:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
But why two bimbo routes? :unsure:
If you haven't been skipping Ambrosia's events, you might've realised that she's quite different from Blake. And it's not very obvious where the intermediate links between them are. Well, Ambrosia is also not exactly close to bimbo Blake, being much more intelligent, and dominant. Basically, the two bimbo routes will develop as following: «regular» bimbo created by dr. Lowe through brainwashing, and hypnosis, and an «enhanced» bimbo (Ambrosia) built on top of the regular one, and much more dominant, and ambitious. Kinda like Rebecca.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
If you haven't been skipping Ambrosia's events, you might've realised that she's quite different from Blake. And it's not very obvious where the intermediate links between them are. Well, Ambrosia is also not exactly close to bimbo Blake, being much more intelligent, and dominant. Basically, the two bimbo routes will develop as following: «regular» bimbo created by dr. Lowe through brainwashing, and hypnosis, and an «enhanced» bimbo (Ambrosia) built on top of the regular one, and much more dominant, and ambitious. Kinda like Rebecca.
Can't say which one is worse :oops::)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So either a total butt slut or a Rebecca 2.0. :oops::oops:
I may play this routes later but for now i will keep Blake personality more or less the same,

About Blake's dreams. Sometimes they seem like a way for you (the dev) to break the fourth wall but on other times they seem almost prophetic on their way to handle information. It makes me think Blake has some sort of supernatural gift that manifest via those dreams. :unsure:

Reactions: Staimh

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
«regular» bimbo created by dr. Lowe through brainwashing, and hypnosis, and an «enhanced» bimbo (Ambrosia) built on top of the regular one, and much more dominant, and ambitious. Kinda like Rebecca.
I don't suppose there's any intention of ever getting one over on Dr Lowe. I'd consider taking the Ambrosia route (creamed rice yum yum) if it meant I could nail that lecherous, insidious, oleaginious, disingenuous, controlling bastard.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes