Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just so you would know, I keep working on the new update (and I just finished the second demo for it, meaning that 66% of v0.12 is done already), so here's a bunch of new sprites if you're interested.
Trish is looking really hot there. That isn't the same hair she had before, is it?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm probably remembering it wrong but I think I read that YedaGames wanted to create a sub-menu where we could find the list of all the characters in the game with their current relationship with Blake.

Is it still on the roadmap or was it scrapped ? Just to know, ofc.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm probably remembering it wrong but I think I read that YedaGames wanted to create a sub-menu where we could find the list of all the characters in the game with their current relationship with Blake.

Yeah she did said that. I think she mentioned this current update or the next (0.12 or 0.13) as the one where she will put codex in the game.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah she did said that. I think she mentioned this current update or the next (0.12 or 0.13) as the one where she will put codex in the game.
Ok, then ; awesome. I sometimes have a hard time remembering how many people are clapping Blake's cheeks in every save :D

Thanks for the answer

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Trish is looking really hot there. That isn't the same hair she had before, is it?
Yep. I have to admit, when I was creating her model, she was sorta last moment character, so I didn't spend as much time as I probably should on her. I never expected her to come back after that as an actual character. But since you guys voted to keep her in the game, and give her a bigger role, I decided to do some work with her style. Better hair, better makeup, better clothes, etc. I actually have a pretty nice comparison (look at the attached pictures) here. Same woman, and same car, but the difference is night, and day.

Yes, it's still in the plans, but since I know nothing about coding, I'm getting help with that. I already got the first version of the codex menu from my benevolent helper, but I didn't have time to actually look into it. Still, I'm hoping to make it available with the release of v0.12.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Yep. I have to admit, when I was creating her model, she was sorta last moment character, so I didn't spend as much time as I probably should on her. I never expected her to come back after that as an actual character. But since you guys voted to keep her in the game, and give her a bigger role, I decided to do some work with her style. Better hair, better makeup, better clothes, etc. I actually have a pretty nice comparison (look at the attached pictures) here. Same woman, and same car, but the difference is night, and day.
Haven't played the game for a while but I still remember Trish!:p and her sex scene with Blake in her place of course:cool: Great to see you are giving her a more prominent role, she deserves it!!:D One of the hottest girls in the game, probably THE hottest there IMO but seemed quite dumb.

I usually forget lots of stuffs in a game after not playing it for a while, but somehow I still remember the characters of this game vividly, Rebecca, Trish, Iris, Taeng..... I think it's a testament of a well written game because I regard writing as one of the most important things for a VN, will definitely check it later and best of luck to the developers.:)

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Is it possible to have the MC have breast implants to make her go full trans?
In fact Blake is not a trans, she is a sissy, it's different she never had any medical treatment to change her body. so it's quite logical that she won't have implants.

Wonderfull game by the way, certainly the best written VN i have played, hard and painfull by moments but the second part is wonderfull!!

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
My blake for the moment is really happy and a shameless buttslut that enjoy his life and sex in every way, so maybe there is a chance he could finalise is way into beeing the perfect bimbo with tits, i don't know!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My blake for the moment is really happy and a shameless buttslut that enjoy his life and sex in every way, so maybe there is a chance he could finalise is way into beeing the perfect bimbo with tits, i don't know!
Mine is full on dom points and only a few select dicks can explore his backside (Suya, Liam, Kushari) plus some sex here and there with Iris and Bree. :love: :p

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Mine is full on dom points and only a few select dicks can explore his backside (Suya, Liam, Kushari) plus some sex here and there with Iris and Bree. :love: :p
Kushari ?
I'm interested, the only time I allowed Kushari in I ended up, let's say, submissive

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Kushari ?
I'm interested, the only time I allowed Kushari in I ended up, let's say, submissive
Kushari is a sexy top but you need to be careful with her and put some boundaries or Blake will end up as her butt slut without any choice when she decides to go "spelunking". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes