Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Kush is pure dom, there is no way of topping her.

If you want muscle girl switch it's Suya all the way but still need to be careful and not give her all the sex or you'll be her bimbo ..... unless you like that kinda thing.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
In that game a domination route seems odd to me, because Blake has no real possibility to dominate anybody especially in the beginning. If you want to dominate you need some power, Kushari has that will and power, but Blake has not so giving him some domination point seems artificial.
In that kind of game i play by trying to put me in the place of the MC and to make choices that seem the most logical and i never try to follow a specific route, i prefer instinctive gameplay. But it's just my way !!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In that game a domination route seems odd to me, because Blake has no real possibility to dominate anybody especially in the beginning. If you want to dominate you need some power, Kushari has that will and power, but Blake has not so giving him some domination point seems artificial.
In that kind of game i play by trying to put me in the place of the MC and to make choices that seem the most logical and i never try to follow a specific route, i prefer instinctive gameplay. But it's just my way !!
Dom points are more to stay on top of the naturally or more inclined submissive types like Liam and Iris.

They won't put him on top of power doms like Kush and Melinda.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The dom points are more about keeping Blake's personality instead of turning into everyone's butt slut or a Rebecca 2.0 in the future according to Yeda. But as mentioned by Avaron above keeping dom points high will open up relationship paths with Liam, Iris and also Suya. And if i remember right Blake needs high dom points to be able to make Suya cum when topping her.

By the way played until the end of V0.11. It is my impression or is Zoey kinda developing a crush on Blake? :unsure:

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
For example, with Samuel or Vanessa Blake is ready to embrace her femininity as a whole, but not with Liam or Iris.
I'm curious about this point... does it mean that Blake never sees himself in a gay relationship if we go through the Samuel route? or there's the chance/choice of playing it self-identifying either as a man or a sissy depending on your decisions?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm curious about this point... does it mean that Blake never sees himself in a gay relationship if we go through the Samuel route? or there's the chance/choice of playing it self-identifying either as a man or a sissy depending on your decisions?
He doesn't identify as a man anymore, he's fully embraced his sissy side, there is zero chance of ever reversing that.

He needs to be more confident and slightly more masculine for Liam and Iris but he'll never be a man again.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
There’s a whole complex of different variables that come to play, but the most important part is whether or not your Blake is loyal to Samuel (which he never requires, and openly admits that he cheats on Blake, and doesn’t care if Blake cheats on him. Unlike Melinda, Vanessa, and Liam, he doesn’t have a true route). Basically, if Blake actually loves Samuel, and has real feelings towards him, it’s easier for Blake to see herself as a woman, some sort of a daddy’s princess, and identify with her female persona. But if your Blake is more of a slut, and Samuel is just a source of a good dick first and foremost, he sees himself as a gay/bisexual femboy.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
By the way played until the end of V0.11. It is my impression or is Zoey kinda developing a crush on Blake? :unsure:
It’s not really a crush, Zoey just admires Blake for several reasons. She has a bit of a wrong impression about Blake, thinking that he is a full trans woman, and that he had to live through the slums as a trans woman, which, granted, would be very brave. She also likes that he’s open-minded, kind, caring, and optimistic, and is just a nice person in general, especially on the contrast to angry, and rude Suya, stupid, and slutty Gillian, and Rebecca, and demonic Dominique. There’s really not that many girls like Blake in the world of Shattered, no matter what your point of view is.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It’s not really a crush, Zoey just admires Blake for several reasons. She has a bit of a wrong impression about Blake, thinking that he is a full trans woman, and that he had to live through the slums as a trans woman, which, granted, would be very brave. She also likes that he’s open-minded, kind, caring, and optimistic, and is just a nice person in general, especially on the contrast to angry, and rude Suya, stupid, and slutty Gillian, and Rebecca, and demonic Dominique. There’s really not that many girls like Blake in the world of Shattered, no matter what your point of view is.
So Blake is her idealized type of woman?
Does Zoey still think Blake lived as a transwoman in the slums even after Tanya revealed the story about Blake being bought as a slave and forced to crossdress/being feminized by Melinda and Rebecca? :unsure:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
So Blake is her idealized type of woman?
Does Zoey still think Blake lived as a transwoman in the slums even after Tanya revealed the story about Blake being bought as a slave and forced to crossdress/being feminized by Melinda and Rebecca? :unsure:
Sort of. I mean, Blake is smart, cute, charismatic, and can even be considered strong from a certain standpoint. (He’s also often clueless, clumsy, prone to poor decisions, and is a pussy who wets his panties every time there’s a threat arising. But Zoey doesn’t know any of that.) As for what Tanya said to Zoey: half of what Blake had to go through in the mansion Tanya doesn’t know herself, and the other half Zoey refuses to take seriously, cause it sounds like a bad joke. Blake is very natural as a woman. Doesn’t really feel like anyone forced feminisation upon him. Right?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]
As for what Tanya said to Zoey: half of what Blake had to go through in the mansion Tanya doesn’t know herself, and the other half Zoey refuses to take seriously, cause it sounds like a bad joke. Blake is very natural as a woman. Doesn’t really feel like anyone forced feminisation upon him. Right?
Really? It seemed to me that Zoey took the story seriously when it was revealed by Tanya and confirmed by Blake. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Really? It seemed to me that Zoey took the story seriously when it was revealed by Tanya and confirmed by Blake. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I may misremember that part, but I think my point was to add another layer to Zoey’s distaste to Rebecca, and make it look more like “Rebecca made me wear slutty clothes, and tried to put me in bed with men”, and not “Rebecca made me a woman”. If I’m wrong, I’ll just rewrite this part later :D

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Honestly, I may misremember that part, but I think my point was to add another layer to Zoey’s distaste to Rebecca, and make it look more like “Rebecca made me wear slutty clothes, and tried to put me in bed with men”, and not “Rebecca made me a woman”. If I’m wrong, I’ll just rewrite this part later :D
I understand it as while Zoey believes Blake is now confortable dressing and living as female, on Zoey's eyes the events that led to this were still sexual violence against Blake.
She even briefly mention about stockholm syndrome as Blake coping mechanism for those events.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
There was a mention somewhere about a more dominant (like Rebecca?) blake later down the line, if im not mistaken. When will that happen? Also, is it possible to have that version of blake but with a bigger dick or is it going to change him to a complete woman?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There was a mention somewhere about a more dominant (like Rebecca?) blake later down the line, if im not mistaken. When will that happen? Also, is it possible to have that version of blake but with a bigger dick or is it going to change him to a complete woman?
Certain situations will have him go more on the female side but his dick is never going to grow.

I don't think Blake will ever go full dom but could be possible with certain love interests. He will never be a dom against characters that are dominant like Kush or Melinda though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Certain situations will have him go more on the female side but his dick is never going to grow.

I don't think Blake will ever go full dom but could be possible with certain love interests. He will never be a dom against characters that are dominant like Kush or Melinda though.
That was about the "bimbo 2.0" if Blake follows Ambrosia's path, turning into someone like Rebecca instead of a butt slut created by the "Doctor Bimbo". It will happen in the future, so only Yeda knows when. :p

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes