YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I don't suppose there's any intention of ever getting one over on Dr Lowe. I'd consider taking the Ambrosia route (creamed rice yum yum) if it meant I could nail that lecherous, insidious, oleaginious, disingenuous, controlling bastard.
Why do you hate the good doctor, he just wants to make people happy! And he's even willing to back off if you convince him that you can do it without his help. Not to mention that he gives Blake fantastic outfits.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Why do you hate the good doctor, he just wants to make people happy! And he's even willing to back off if you convince him that you can do it without his help. Not to mention that he gives Blake fantastic outfits.
How dare he assume to attempt to cure me of my cantankerous, contrary, self-obsessed, intransigent, isolationist, melancholic characteristics.
Why do you think I live on my own in a tree.

PS. can I keep the outfits ?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
**BUG in Liam's route at the halloween party...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This bug was fixed quite some time ago. Look for the hotfix in my Mega folder.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But I have it written right in the Mega folder. You take the files inside (the scripts, and the images folder), and put it in the «Shattered/game» directory. That's all.
Checking their other posts this seems to be a case of a online translator messing with whatever was written.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So is Felix involved with any of those groups interested in taking over the city, like Oleg? That is some strange tattoo.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
So is Felix involved with any of those groups interested in taking over the city, like Oleg? That is some strange tattoo.
Felix’s cousin is one of the cops in the city, he wouldn’t do her like that. The real answer is: this tattoo is bundled with his model (which is a Viking warrior initially), that’s why I use it :)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Hey! I've been working on a wt mod for the game and here I have a first version that I would like to share.
At the moment it has the walkthrough for the following routes:
  • Melinda true route
  • Samuel wife route
  • Vanessa true route
  • Liam true route
  • Suya true route
  • Iris true route
  • Bree true route
Install: Extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite when prompted.

Works for game version: 0.11 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Edit 26/12/20: Added walkthrough for one of each of the main LIs routes
Edit 05/02/21: Updated mod so it's compatible to v0.11, choices and stuff happening in v0.11 are not highlighted. Will update it properly when I have more time (if there is even a need for that)
Edit 13/02/21: Mod properly updated for v0.11
Thank you kind sir! One question, the hotfix is included in this? Or it is neglectable? Thanks again!

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes