Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
It would be really sexy to see the MC with some female boobs in the future updates...
I think this is Yeda's most recent comment on that issue
Shattered [v0.11] [Yeda Games]
For what it's worth I'm very happy with the game as it is and the amount of extra render work (all renders of Blake with what would end up a number of different size breasts) could only have the most detrimental effect on the release timetable.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
There was a mention somewhere about a more dominant (like Rebecca?) blake later down the line, if im not mistaken. When will that happen? Also, is it possible to have that version of blake but with a bigger dick or is it going to change him to a complete woman?
Blake won't get a bigger dick. Aside from that requiring me to make more renders for each scene, the dominatrix Blake won't really use her dick that much, as she will embrace her femininity to the max. She will power bottom people mostly. And since this version of Blake will follow Ambrosia's path, yes, my intention is to eventually make her a complete woman, although I can't give you a 100% guarantee on that. As for the schedule, you'll be able to start this subroute in v0.12, and gradually go through it during the next several updates.
Yeda, how come you never put a ticket in to get a dev tag?
Does it come with any benefits? :)

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Blake won't get a bigger dick. Aside from that requiring me to make more renders for each scene, the dominatrix Blake won't really use her dick that much, as she will embrace her femininity to the max. She will power bottom people mostly.
Understandable about the renders, but I dont understand why embracing feminity means that she will not use her dick. There are already characters that do that, does that mean they dont embreace their feminity?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Understandable about the renders, but I dont understand why embracing feminity means that she will not use her dick. There are already characters that do that, does that mean they dont embreace their feminity?
Right? I mean, Ambrosia has a dick. Not that I mind Blake being a 'fuck my ass until I spurt' power bottom, that's hot, but she seems perfectly fine with the way her body is.

Reactions: RhapsodicHotShot

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mainly because Blake prefers anal to using her dick and power bottoms receive not give.

They are the ones getting fucked but still controlling it.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
What I mean is that this version of Blake is intending on full transition. For her having a dick is more of a detriment.
Right? I mean, Ambrosia has a dick. Not that I mind Blake being a 'fuck my ass until I spurt' power bottom, that's hot, but she seems perfectly fine with the way her body is.
No, Ambrosia doesn't have a dick. Used to have, but not anymore. You can notice that in her new renders.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Sorry but I think there are no more interesting content u have.
OK ... So once I've finished all the existing content (lots of which is interesting)
(and I've been playing this on and off over a few months and haven't finished yet)

At that point there is "no more" interesting content

Or have I misunderstood

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes