Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shit going to have to start from the begining, forgot i had formated my external drive with my saves. :FacePalm: :LOL:
I restarted this time around, my saves were a complete mess and somewhere along the lines i'd messed up my Suya route. I could get the sex scenes but not the relationship.

Now I have my Suya, Bree and Vanessa routes organised properly I can start on Melinda's.

Suya has deff hit joint top with Vanessa though, her route is awesome. Such great chemistry between Blake and Suya it's worrying it almost never happened.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I restarted this time around, my saves were a complete mess and somewhere along the lines i'd messed up my Suya route. I could get the sex scenes but not the relationship.

Now I have my Suya, Bree and Vanessa routes organised properly I can start on Melinda's.

Suya has deff hit joint top with Vanessa though, her route is awesome. Such great chemistry between Blake and Suya it's worrying it almost never happened.
I must say I'm tempted to start over too... My saves are all over the place....
But the option of skipping saves pages 10 by 10 is a lifesaver, Shattered is the only game I did so far to do that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well at least i will likely remember details of the story i must have forgotten. Will try to start Suya's route tomorrow. :cool:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Pizza delivery ladyboy missing why???
If Reese doesn't appear in your playthrough, that means you've skipped her introduction in the third act. You need to let Samuel take Reggie to the restroom, and stay in the club area. Then Reese will approach you.

D

Deleted member 2704656

If Reese doesn't appear in your playthrough, that means you've skipped her introduction in the third act. You need to let Samuel take Reggie to the restroom, and stay in the club area. Then Reese will approach you.
Thank

D

Deleted member 2704656

I have a request plzz add Hide bottom in Android version. Plzz

pacipower

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks, I’ll update the hotfix tomorrow.
Found another one. Blake only becomes Claude and Troy's bitch if he can stop them during the threesome but chooses to keep going. If the scene goes on automatically because he is a bimbo, he doesn't because the variable change is tied to a choice he didn't get to make.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Found another one. Blake only becomes Claude and Troy's bitch if he can stop them during the threesome but chooses to keep going. If the scene goes on automatically because he is a bimbo, he doesn't because the variable change is tied to a choice he didn't get to make.
That part is intentional. Bimbo Blake can’t get tied to anyone, cause she only cares about pleasure anyway. Plus I can always just double this variable by putting bimboroute == True and claudeandtroyflatsex == True together.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
There are some routes where you can casually fuck around but true routes like Melinda, Sam wife, Liam, Vanessa and I think Suya now do lock out other routes.
I confirm for Suya, it also automatically close the other routes.

It's one of the things I really like with this game, once you choose to effectively be with someone, you don't have to fear to make a wrong choice that will break everything, the choices just don't come to you. You decided that Blake will be faithful, then she is faithful, dot.
The only thing I regret is that Kushari's love route never effectively happened ; or I missed something. When in the diner before seeing Kira for the first time, there were an opening (the respect/disrespect choice), but then Kira happened and Kushari's "I'll take you to a date first" (not the actual quote) is now forgotten.

When she turns up at Blakes after the interview she talks about Zoey being lesbian and that Blake had his chance.

She acts like we broke up but we didn't.
For me it felt more like Bree being Bree. She don't expect Blake to stay with her now that her life is falling apart more than it already was ; after all, and from her point of view, she don't deserve more if she's down so far in the pit, that her best option is to works for Dominique.
What is possibly missing is a line from Blake saying that she don't care about Zoey, more than a change in Bree's lines.

This being said, YedaGames , there's a (small) bug at then end of the day where Melinda played with the remote buttplug for the first time. Blake exploding when the plug is removed is shown in every route, except the one it should. I haven't looked, but I guess you inverted the two part of the if.

Reactions: YedaGames

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The only thing I regret is that Kushari's love route never effectively happened ; or I missed something. When in the diner before seeing Kira for the first time, there were an opening (the respect/disrespect choice), but then Kira happened and Kushari's "I'll take you to a date first" (not the actual quote) is now forgotten.
It was a result of several polls that I offered for my patrons. Basically it was their decision to give Kira to Kushari, and Blake to Suya. And I think it was a right decision, because I feel like Suya has much better chemistry with Blake, and tends to be on the same level with him, while Kushari is another dominant archetype, and we have those already.

That said, she's not disappearing entirely from Blake's life, and will try to claim him for herself in the future.

For me it felt more like Bree being Bree. She don't expect Blake to stay with her now that her life is falling apart more than it already was ; after all, and from her point of view, she don't deserve more if she's down so far in the pit, that her best option is to works for Dominique.
What is possibly missing is a line from Blake saying that she don't care about Zoey, more than a change in Bree's lines.
This part perhaps could've been written better, but I tried to give that feeling of Bree-ness that she started losing recently. Basically, she's the boss, and she does what she wants, and no amount of safe words would stop her from it. By mentioning Zoey (and Dominique as well), she tried to poke Blake, and see if there's some jealousy brewing within, but he just shrugged it off. Punishment incoming.

This being said, YedaGames , there's a (small) bug at then end of the day where Melinda played with the remote buttplug for the first time. Blake exploding when the plug is removed is shown in every route, except the one it should. I haven't looked, but I guess you inverted the two part of the if.
Yes, I did fix that already, there should be a hotfix directory in my Mega folder.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
And I think it was a right decision, because I feel like Suya has much better chemistry with Blake, and tends to be on the same level with him, while Kushari is another dominant archetype, and we have those already.
Oh, I totally agree with that. Suya is both the best possible friend and the best possible girlfriend. But seeing Kushari turn soft because of Blake had a little something appealing ;) And her intent to have proper date before fucking Blake again was really a soft move.
But I agree that it don't really fit the character. One can be dominant and still romantic, but not her ; it's more Suya or Melinda thing.

pacipower

Jun 13, 2018
That part is intentional. Bimbo Blake can’t get tied to anyone, cause she only cares about pleasure anyway. Plus I can always just double this variable by putting bimboroute == True and claudeandtroyflatsex == True together.
Makes sense. I thought it probably is, but saw that it's a check later for tanya story so it seemed more likely to be a mistake. Didn't know he doesn't get that mission if he is a bimbo

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes