YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Is she introduced in this episode (which I won't be able to play until I get home tonight) or am I being an idiot?
Reese appears in v0.3 for the first time, but you can skip her event, and won’t be introduced to her until this very update.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Hey! I've been working on a wt mod for the game and here I have a first version that I would like to share.
At the moment it has the walkthrough for the following routes:
  • Melinda true route
  • Samuel wife route
  • Vanessa true route
  • Liam true route
  • Suya true route
  • Iris true route
  • Bree true route
Install: Extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite when prompted.

Edit 26/12: Added walkthrough for one of each of the main LIs routes

Works for game version: 0.10
Just to let you all know, this mod stops version 0.11 (Feb 5th 2021) from working, so don't use this mod until it has been modified for verson 0.11...I used this mod for the older releases and its useful to have, but (as I always check the mod works with the new version of any game) its not working for this version.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Just to let you all know, this walkthrough mod stops version 0.11 (Feb 5th 2021) from working, so don't use this mod until it has been modified for verson 0.11...I used this mod for the older releases and its useful to have, but (as I always check the mod works with the new version of any game) its not working for this version.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Hey! I've been working on a wt mod for the game and here I have a first version that I would like to share.
At the moment it has the walkthrough for the following routes:
  • Melinda true route
  • Samuel wife route
  • Vanessa true route
  • Liam true route
  • Suya true route
  • Iris true route
  • Bree true route
Install: Extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite when prompted.

Edit 26/12: Added walkthrough for one of each of the main LIs routes

Works for game version: 0.10 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK
update please asap thanks in advance bud

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
you can now avoid Melinda's route easier (you need to have at least 4 dom points, and either tell her the truth about Blake's first love or not argue with her about the buttplug in the gym).
Nice, thanks! Now all I need is an ending that involves putting two to the back of Melinda's skull and I'll be happy as a pig in muck. ;)

Reactions: syh653

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
It has been a while since i played it and even if you can't prevent the mc from sissifiction(if I remember correctly) it was very satisfying.
when I have enough time again I will tackle the new update...

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes