Taboosoul

Jun 5, 2018
Loving the game, thank you so much for this entertaining story. Lots of options, almost overwhelming lol I've restarted a few times trying to find my right niche for my full run.
Is there a particular route is full HOM, SUB? Cause in the little starts I did with the walkthrough mod, it suggests a DOM here or a HET there, do you have to go a complete route with those choices or if you just make the choices the way you want will that bring the game to an early end?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Loving the game, thank you so much for this entertaining story. Lots of options, almost overwhelming lol I've restarted a few times trying to find my right niche for my full run.
Is there a particular route is full HOM, SUB? Cause in the little starts I did with the walkthrough mod, it suggests a DOM here or a HET there, do you have to go a complete route with those choices or if you just make the choices the way you want will that bring the game to an early end?
The closest you can get to a sub/hom route is to be with Samuel, and during the first therapy session with dr. Lowe choose the «slut» option (as opposed to «wife»). Actually, both options require full submission from Blake, but one does it more than another.
I'm not sure if I understood the second part of your question, but you don't really need to pay attention to points, as there's not many checks for them. You just need to make right choices at the right moment. As far as I remember, Samuel's route doesn't have any point checks at all, as he will always be more dominant than Blake, and flipping straight boys is also something he enjoys.
As for the early ends, there are none :) No matter what path you're walking, it will always lead you to the very end.

Reactions: Taboosoul

Taboosoul

Jun 5, 2018
The closest you can get to a sub/hom route is to be with Samuel, and during the first therapy session with dr. Lowe choose the «slut» option (as opposed to «wife»). Actually, both options require full submission from Blake, but one does it more than another.
I'm not sure if I understood the second part of your question, but you don't really need to pay attention to points, as there's not many checks for them. You just need to make right choices at the right moment. As far as I remember, Samuel's route doesn't have any point checks at all, as he will always be more dominant than Blake, and flipping straight boys is also something he enjoys.
As for the early ends, there are none :) No matter what path you're walking, it will always lead you to the very end.

Thank you very much! I was just confused that when I chose the Samuel route the Dom choice was yellow a couple times right off the bat, that's what confused me. and thank you again for the information, I was probably putting too much thought into it as I do with most things lol

admirer06

Jul 10, 2019
Is the 0.10 a final version of the game? It seems to stop suddenly. No Dr.Lowe line is over, no Samuel's one, Stu's, neither other characters. It feels like incomplete.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

dmi72445

May 31, 2018
Agree with a gallery proposition. Unlocking and rewinding sex scenes in the gallery would be great.
Also is there an update for the 0.11 release date?

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am not sure i am remembering right but i think i Yeda mentioned having troubles to implement a gallery before. :unsure:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
It can be tricky when scenes aren't well-defined sections or make use of/make changes to variables during them. It's possible but harder.
I may be naive, but why does it need to be more complicated than a simple list of all scenes with a flag that gets set if one plays through that scene? Or, alternatively, if the scene itself depends on player state, then the same list with a "player state" snapshot attached to each scene...?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I may be naive, but why does it need to be more complicated than a simple list of all scenes with a flag that gets set if one plays through that scene? Or, alternatively, if the scene itself depends on player state, then the same list with a "player state" snapshot attached to each scene...?
Because Renpy doesn't support doing that, you'd have to do it yourself. The way Renpy's built in replay functionality works is you pass a dictionary of variables when starting the replay, you'd have to populate that by hand. Which could be done, of course, but it's more work. And the way Renpy handles if a scene to replay is unlocked or not is on a per-label basis so if, for example, a scene has a bimbo and a non-bimbo variant, both would get unlocked at the same time. If you want that, great, if not, it's more work again to handle unlocking replays yourself.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes