LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Had a quick question, not sure if this has been asked before but looking at the walkthrough I am kinda curious who the Dominant characters are since it just gives route information & so far it seems like these characters are but wanted to make sure since I usually go the sub routes for my character.

Melinda
Vanessa
Iris
Bree
Dominque
Trish
Taeng

Also, is it just better to have saves for every character in the game instead of trying to combine routes to see everything because originally I figured I could see everything if I combined routes but since the primary routes over-ride the secondary routes, is it just better to have a save for everyone & play the game as many times as needed to see everything?
It is not possible to combine routes, except the limited combinations between primary and secondary routes mentioned in the WT.
So multiple saves are mandatory if you want to experience different relationships with the LIs, especially the main branches.
Furthermore all "true" branches are exclusive from the secondary, so even more saves are needed there.

Your comment forgot the Suya routes :eek:
She has a dom/sub branch, where Blake either submits as a slut or dictates most kinks they engage in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all a big part of the story depends on your branches, so it is really worth the replay even without much skipping.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Excuse me?
Some of the LIs and most men in your game either rape people or threaten to do so.

Didn't know that was not a constant theme in your game in the first place :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That wasn't any critique against the game, in fact I like that it is quite realistic in these situations.
Just wanted to emphasize that if one wants a LI that doesn't behave rapy in any situation, Suya is definitely one of them.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Thank you, I did not realize Suya had a sub/dom path as well.

I am just gonna make saves for everyone instead of trying to do Primary with Secondary routes lol. I know it's gonna be insane having so many saves but I feel like spacing out 20-30 Save blocks per character would work with a save block for just general saving when I am done for the night etc would work. I mean, I also could be wrong & 20-30 is not enough save blocks per character but if it isn't, I will just make a Part 2 of Save blocks for every character.

Plus, I always don't go to the slums with Iris when given the chance so this is a good time to do it since I probably like I said miss a ton of content skipping it.

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
It was a result of my patrons voting. They chose to give Dominique's route this specific fetish of a strong domme making her sissy have sex with other men. And it does fit her personality very well.
That's why I prefer Melinda's or Bree's profile... And your game for trying pleasing everyone ;)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
when you will have the new version coming
I don't have a release date yet. You can subscribe to my Patreon where I publish updates. Long story short, v0.22 is moving forward as fast as I'm able to develop it but it's not finished yet.
Does anyone have a saved game with all the suya scenes?
This save won't really do much as there's no gallery in the game. So, your Blake will technically live through those scenes but you will only start playing after the fact.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
For the gay route, Am I automatically always put on Samuel's path? because it seems like no matter what options I picked, I always end up on his path.

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
For the gay route, Am I automatically always put on Samuel's path? because it seems like no matter what options I picked, I always end up on his path.
Since you meet Samuel at the very beginning, a lot of initial interactions with him are required to get enough gay points. Blake's acceptance of attraction towards men runs through Samuel at the start. However, you only get locked on Samuel's route after the gay club event, and you can avoid it relatively easily. Your other option is to get on Liam's route which starts even sooner.

Reactions: New-around-here

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
And another picture I posted on Twitter yesterday. This is a part of a very important Iris's scene that will (in certain situations) resolve her storyline and lead to one of the endings for her, even if you're not on her route. So, keep that in mind.

And yes, they're sharing a dildo here — in the middle of the club for everyone to see :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I just began chapter 17, and I gotta admit I didn't recognize Iris. She looks such as a lady! ...and a sexy Mrs. Claus!
I didn't even think about this comparison when I was choosing her outfit. She just likes colour red, and I like white stockings. But now that you said it, that's all I see. Oh, well. It does make sense now that she dates Stewart on most routes. He is the closest person in the game to Santa Claus in his appearance.

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
I didn't even think about this comparison when I was choosing her outfit. She just likes colour red, and I like white stockings. But now that you said it, that's all I see. Oh, well. It does make sense now that she dates Stewart on most routes. He is the closest person in the game to Santa Claus in his appearance.
I'm agree, white nylon stockings are the best, and the black ones too, better than fishnets for my side. Now you said it, Stewart kinda looks like Mr. Claus, but I don't care about him. I'm not into NTR, I prefer FLR.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Seeing Blake being more dominant is quite hot. :love:
I want to eventually expand Blake’s domme path into earlier chapters so that you wouldn’t have to wait almost sixteen acts to see what those dom points could do. But only after Shattered’s main story is finished. Still, it would be interesting to show some unexpected domme tendencies to Rebecca, right? Perhaps during her drug event with Jamal Blake could even convince him to switch the glasses…
I'm agree, white nylon stockings are the best, and the black ones too, better than fishnets for my side. Now you said it, Stewart kinda looks like Mr. Claus, but I don't care about him. I'm not into NTR, I prefer FLR.
Iris doesn’t wear fishnets anyway. Anything that resembles her old slums style is a no-no for her. But she does enjoy seeing Blake wearing slutty outfits.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I want to eventually expand Blake’s domme path into earlier chapters so that you wouldn’t have to wait almost sixteen acts to see what those dom points could do. But only after Shattered’s main story is finished. Still, it would be interesting to show some unexpected domme tendencies to Rebecca, right? Perhaps during her drug event with Jamal Blake could even convince him to switch the glasses…
That would be a great expansion in my opinion, giving players more agency sooner about how they want Blake to act.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That sounds very fun, though it would have major repercussions in the story if instead of Rebecca sending Blake to the hospital it was the other way around. There are a fair few callbacks to that scene.

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes