YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
That sounds very fun, though it would have major repercussions in the story if instead of Rebecca sending Blake to the hospital it was the other way around. There are a fair few callbacks to that scene.
I think I'll have enough time for specific paths without a fixed release schedule to be able to balance those things.
But if not, there's always an option to reach the same result through a different way. Like, for example, Blake and Rebecca leave the club and Blake gets hit by a car. Or something like that. Those technical details aren't really important as I'll be expanding (and rewriting) the early acts anyway, so a lot of things will play out differently.

Chaos3266

May 7, 2021
Hey, just wondering what impact does becoming a bimbo for Blake mean? Does he (or she I should say) get locked out of certain routes? I'm currently on the Liam Shared Route if that means anything.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hey, just wondering what impact does becoming a bimbo for Blake mean? Does he (or she I should say) get locked out of certain routes? I'm currently on the Liam Shared Route if that means anything.
Bimbo route changes quite a few of dialogues (Blake gets pretty dumb and less observant) and unlocks you a lot more options to have sex with different people (as bimbo Blake is always bisexual). If you're on Liam's shared route, chances are your Blake will get to choose from a much larger set of characters to take to the bedroom.

Chaos3266

May 7, 2021
Bimbo route changes quite a few of dialogues (Blake gets pretty dumb and less observant) and unlocks you a lot more options to have sex with different people (as bimbo Blake is always bisexual). If you're on Liam's shared route, chances are your Blake will get to choose from a much larger set of characters to take to the bedroom.
Ohhh thanks! But will Blake be more prone to suggestion and less dominant because of it?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Ohhh thanks! But will Blake be more prone to suggestion and less dominant because of it?
In order to get on the bimbo route your Blake has to be submissive to begin with (to be vulnerable to doc’s influence) but you will be able to become dominant through Taeng’s experiments (but there are possible scenarios where they wouldn’t help).

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Is the majority of the Femdom in the game avoidable via blackmail, manipulation, etc? Or is it supposed to be a Femdom-first game at it's core? Not much into that kink, so thought I'd ask before playing.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Is the majority of the Femdom in the game avoidable via blackmail, manipulation, etc? Or is it supposed to be a Femdom-first game at it's core? Not much into that kink, so thought I'd ask before playing.
There is a couple of obligatory scenes in the early acts which will see you submitting to Melinda or Rebecca one way or another but it's mostly entirely avoidable, especially starting with the fifth act when Blake starts living on his own.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
And it greatly depends on the LI route you chose, Blake can even be somewhat dominant with certain LIs.
To avoid situations you don't want to see I highly recommend following the guide to these routes.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
And it greatly depends on the LI route you chose, Blake can even be somewhat dominant with certain LIs.
To avoid situations you don't want to see I highly recommend following the guide to these routes.
Someone in the reviews section mentioned the guide being almost as verbose as the game itself. I'll d/l it and take a look, hopefully it's easier to figure out than anticipated.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Someone in the reviews section mentioned the guide being almost as verbose as the game itself. I'll d/l it and take a look, hopefully it's easier to figure out than anticipated.
It is the size of a large book.
My first version of the walkthrough was a lot shorter and direct, and people complained that they couldn’t understand it. So, I decided to start explaining things in detail, and now people complain that it’s too long. I do not recommend using the walkthrough for your first playthrough, however, I’d say it’s a lot more interesting to go in blind and see where you end.

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes