RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Too bad most of the menus aren't really translated, but the MTL is uh... sort of readable? It's not the worst I've seen, anyway.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I really don't like the gameplay. I rather just control the girl most of the time and not her NTR be an after thought. That you have to go to the menu to actually see it. I'm only about 20% of the game.

Reactions: p0np0n and Yotsuyu

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
The biggest feature for NTR in this one is the alerts you get about her NTR Status when you go about completing quests.

Aside from that, the gameplay (the quests) is a slog when all you care about how she gets corrupted/stolen.

Dungeridoo

Sep 6, 2020
No one does actual translations anymore, and GPT4 is actually crazy good compared to this
Maybe compared to utterly unedited Google translate, but every GPT-based 'translation' I've seen posted on this site has been as bad or worse than the old MTLs before it. Individual sentences look prettier, sure, so I could see it being passable if you don't read English as a primary language and don't care about names, pronouns, context, or what's actually happening in a scene.

Reactions: KoroG90 and manani
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes