zsunknown

Feb 6, 2020
Maybe compared to utterly unedited Google translate, but every GPT-based 'translation' I've seen posted on this site has been as bad or worse than the old MTLs before it. Individual sentences look prettier, sure, so I could see it being passable if you don't read English as a primary language and don't care about names, pronouns, context, or what's actually happening in a scene.
As someone with English as their first language modern GPT translations are actually very good and sometimes even better than 'official' translations that arent done by bigger corps like Kagura and Saikey. Maybe stop with your pretentious bs.

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Really funny that there's seemingly no route for the mc, just a fuck you to him I guess xD kinda almost reminds me of Dark Hero Party, ho happy end for the mc of that game also tbh, just cuckold all around

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Really funny that there's seemingly no route for the mc, just a fuck you to him I guess xD kinda almost reminds me of Dark Hero Party, ho happy end for the mc of that game also tbh, just cuckold all around
Dark hero party has one of the best revenge endings in all of NTR games.

Dungeridoo

Sep 6, 2020
As someone with English as their first language modern GPT translations are actually very good and sometimes even better than 'official' translations that arent done by bigger corps like Kagura and Saikey. Maybe stop with your pretentious bs.
I don't think it's pretentious to prefer it when a translation consistently uses the same names, pronouns, and phrases throughout a project. I also consider it perfectly normal to want a translation of a particular scene to actually talk about the people and events occuring in that scene instead of making up new things up. GPT stuff is unfortunately prone to making those sorts of mistakes. It's the nature of the LLM beast, they write what looks like it could be correct, not necessarily what is. Like I said, openai's stuff is very good at making a sentence that looks more presentable than the old googletl or deepL stuff, but it frequently makes even less sense when you pay attention.

With older MTLs you could kinda just see when it was weird and people knew stuff was probably inaccurate. With LLM stuff, people see a few seemingly coherent sentences and just assume AI must be doing a really good job, nobody checks.

And it's why I prefer actual translators to MTLs, even if their English skills aren't oustanding or they don't have 100% divinely accurate translations, because at least they're double checking and looking at what's being written to make sure it makes sense.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I'll put important route description there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That legendary hero looks an awful lot like a black guy, this actually surprising and makes me want to download the mtl and ui not transl as test makes me want to not.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Dark hero party has one of the best revenge endings in all of NTR games.
Eh, that's a lie, in the revenge route you literally freaking die in the end. You basically let the female mc kill you while she cries about how her rapist was improving and doing better and they had kids together.

Even the route where you kill the dragon gods weren't all that good because nothing interesting came of it, oh no the gods are dead and now men lost interest in fucking women so no more children are being created which will lead to the end of humanity... like what?

Or how about the ending where you killing the that's the sam we as the first but just as you're about to die the clone of the fmc stabs her in the back and she just says sorry as she dies and that's basically the end of it.

None of those were satisfying revenge routes.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
And it's why I prefer actual translators to MTLs, even if their English skills aren't oustanding or they don't have 100% divinely accurate translations, because at least they're double checking and looking at what's being written to make sure it makes sense.
We all prefer that, more or less (I know cases where I thought MTL was better though even if there weren't many).
Just if you have two choices, Japanese version, or MTL version? I think it stands to reason that MTL is more preferred, at least here? Probably not in Japan or Japanese forums.
If you can have MTL + edited then even better yet?

MTL translations have come a long way and if you can't tell the difference when it differs from he/she or I/you and all pronounces and whatnot then maybe just move on to another game because you lack the skills.
Yes, it's a skill, if you just continue playing the game eventually you will at some point say screw it, whatever and keep on reading but you'll get it, and you'll get it right. It's like the brain just auto-translates it anyway because it sees the systematic flaws.

Like when learning a language. When you learn enough key words you auto-translates the missing stuff and just magically hear it all as intended. Not 100% bulletproof, but close enough

Also, don't like MTL, fine, don't play it, but if that's the only alternative?? Then either start learning japanese and aid the cause of "real" translations, or read MTL, or just complain.
Personally I'm ever so grateful because I would've missed out on so many games if not for MTL
Thank you for MTL and making these games playable to me!

• Haha
Reactions: KoroG90 and Yotsuyu

dncoije8jsyckmx

Apr 20, 2024
The translation makes me question if I am fluent in English.
Gameplay is bad enough that i'm not even looking forward to the proper translation, e-hentai gallery might be good tho.

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
"Oh no the beautiful civilized white woman is going to get defiled by the bestial black man."

Why are cucks so racist?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
We all prefer that, more or less (I know cases where I thought MTL was better though even if there weren't many).
Just if you have two choices, Japanese version, or MTL version? I think it stands to reason that MTL is more preferred, at least here? Probably not in Japan or Japanese forums.
If you can have MTL + edited then even better yet?

MTL translations have come a long way and if you can't tell the difference when it differs from he/she or I/you and all pronounces and whatnot then maybe just move on to another game because you lack the skills.
Yes, it's a skill, if you just continue playing the game eventually you will at some point say screw it, whatever and keep on reading but you'll get it, and you'll get it right. It's like the brain just auto-translates it anyway because it sees the systematic flaws.

Like when learning a language. When you learn enough key words you auto-translates the missing stuff and just magically hear it all as intended. Not 100% bulletproof, but close enough

Also, don't like MTL, fine, don't play it, but if that's the only alternative?? Then either start learning japanese and aid the cause of "real" translations, or read MTL, or just complain.
Personally I'm ever so grateful because I would've missed out on so many games if not for MTL
Thank you for MTL and making these games playable to me!
Wasn't someone talking about being pretentious for not liking MTL before?

Of course people who speak Japanese will prefer Japanese over MTL. But you know what? English isn't my native language, I still prefer to read proper english than MTL english from my language. Everyone does.

It's a skill to be able to read and understand broken english.

That's a first. I think it's called copium though. Especially when you begin with "We all prefer that".
Uh, no?

I assure you, most people prefer to read a proper language, it's more natural, it's more confortable, and nobody wants to rack their brain to translate an already translated text, especially when it's not in their native language.

Nobody said let's avoid this game like the plague until it's properly translated, so no need to say don't like it don't play it. First, who are you to tell people what they can and can't play? And secondly, that's literally what people already said. They'll wait for a proper translation.

People have a right to not like MTL, mind you, because you are "skilled" and don't mind, doesn't make you a superior being that has authority over people's likes and dislikes.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes