Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
How'd the game dev respond?
Haha, I very rarely ask permission for translating games. I think 99% of translators are unauthorized, in fact.
Kagura Games, or conglomerates of translators, are the only authorized ones, I'd imagine, since most independent fan-translators are probably not fluent in Japanese. Then again, I can only speak for myself.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Haha, I very rarely ask permission for translating games. I think 99% of translators are unauthorized, in fact.
Kagura Games, or conglomerates of translators, are the only authorized ones, I'd imagine, since most independent fan-translators are probably not fluent in Japanese. Then again, I can only speak for myself.
Fair enough. Well, just letting you know I might do something someday. I'm far too busy to take on anything extra for the coming year or so, but if this game ever gets looked at again, I.E. a decensoring project, I might toss in a few text edits to add a virgin/non-NTR plot option.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Fair enough. Well, just letting you know I might do something someday. I'm far too busy to take on anything extra for the coming year or so, but if this game ever gets looked at again, I.E. a decensoring project, I might toss in a few text edits to add a virgin/non-NTR plot option.
FWIW, due to the edits I've already implemented in the game, you can ALREADY get a virgin/non-NTR walkthrough. At least I think so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, it's been so, so long since I've worked on this game. If that's not true, I'm fairly sure I could add that into the game easily though I'd probably need to refresh my memory a bit, and I also want to tackle other translation projects on the backburner first.

Reactions: RenH

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
FWIW, due to the edits I've already implemented in the game, you can ALREADY get a virgin/non-NTR walkthrough. At least I think so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, it's been so, so long since I've worked on this game. If that's not true, I'm fairly sure I could add that into the game easily though I'd probably need to refresh my memory a bit, and I also want to tackle other translation projects on the backburner first.
Yes, your non-NTR edits do indeed work---great job.

What I meant was doing an ACTUAL virgin edit to the text.

It bends reality a bit, but the opening CGs could be edited to her having sex dreams about finding "the right man" but not finding success.

Some sex scene dialogue would need to be changed to "first time virgin" scenes.

This would also mean changing the sex dialogue to remove husband references.

Also would change the ending slightly, now she's the predator eating some random guy.

Bit of a large project, but I think it'd be doable. Just not right now, too busy with commissions and other projects. That's why I said if someone were doing a decensoring project, it would be an opportunity to enhance things even more.

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
Yes, your non-NTR edits do indeed work---great job.

What I meant was doing an ACTUAL virgin edit to the text.

It bends reality a bit, but the opening CGs could be edited to her having sex dreams about finding "the right man" but not finding success.

Some sex scene dialogue would need to be changed to "first time virgin" scenes.

This would also mean changing the sex dialogue to remove husband references.

Also would change the ending slightly, now she's the predator eating some random guy.

Bit of a large project, but I think it'd be doable. Just not right now, too busy with commissions and other projects. That's why I said if someone were doing a decensoring project, it would be an opportunity to enhance things even more.

Actually you could easily solve this by adding a text on black screen or something where she notices her hymen hasn't been broken and she mentions something about her husband getting off so quick he didn't get it in all the way or being so small she didn't lose her virginity and maybe that's why she couldn't get pregnant (because of the barrier of the hymen.)

That last part is bullshit, you can get preggo regardless of hymen, but it fits the narrative and shames the husband/player a bit which is typically what NTR lovers are looking for.

Reactions: f9account

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
So according to the dlsite log
Content added
特典イラスト含めたおまけファイルの追加、一部システム改善を行いました
Roughly translates to "Added extra files including bonus illustrations, and made some system improvements.".
Does anybody know what the aforementioned content are? Are they significant?

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So according to the dlsite log

Roughly translates to "Added extra files including bonus illustrations, and made some system improvements.".
Does anybody know what the aforementioned content are? Are they significant?
I'm interested in this as well...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Doesn't this game come with a guide in the folders somewhere courtesy of the translator?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Doesn't this game come with a guide in the folders somewhere courtesy of the translator?
Yeah, honestly I don't even know where my guide is/if I created one. This translation was a while ago, and though I still play this game from time to time, my memory's a bit fuzzy on it.

The organic cleaning solution should be upstairs to the northwest, IIRC. But don't quote me on that.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm so tempted (believe me, I've been waiting for this), but I'm both busy with IRL stuff and pending translation projects. Plus I know that someone's gonna MTL the crap out of this the moment it's released.
Unfortunately, that's extremely likely. :/

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The real question is, how long will it take for it to be picked up for translation?
I could do it, but this one would be a heavy full time job, so it'd need to be a commission to get it done. It'd have to take precedence over all my other commissions, which would mean no other work for a month or two.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes