Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
So far, I have only got the otaku ending and the Husband ending. Are there any other endings? Aside from the gangbang ending? Can you end up with the director or something?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
So far, I have only got the otaku ending and the Husband ending. Are there any other endings? Aside from the gangbang ending? Can you end up with the director or something?
Sounds like you got all the main endings. Husband and gangbang endings differ depending on your Infidelity value, Lewd value and Birth value. Really high birth numbers automatically lock you into a specific ending regardless of Infidelity. And no, you cannot end up with the director.

Unless you're counting defeat endings.

• Sad
Reactions: Fibbers

FallenWinner

Sep 12, 2021
Hey I just finished the game, and im looking for similar games that looks like silent pill, can anyone recommend me something?

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Same creator is putting out a new game soon it looks like. Supposed to be shorter, and with an Orc instead of Pink Alien things. So you might like that too.

Reactions: FallenWinner
Aug 15, 2018
Despite me never really been into the Tentacle fetish thing(more of a monster guy myself), I decided to try out this game simply because of the art style looking amazing from the pics.

I was not disappointed. one of the first games that consist for 90% out of tentacles that i enjoy playing.

I do have some minor critiques on the gameplay and the way how H is performed.

1. lack of trash mob H scene variety. I am roughly on 70% of the game and the most unique H scenes are from the bosses. The normal trash mob enemies seem to be slight variations of each other with the main protagonist in different poses. in the first hour of playing this is not a problem. However after that it starts to be obvious.

2. lack of different Birthing/labor scenes. I have not yet encountered main Protagonist giving birth in a different pose, or giving birth to different creatures. Its always the same blob of tentacles coming out of her. Again i have not fully completed the game yet but i cannot imagine the game going full variety in the last parts of it.

3. How is the game over 2GB? I have seen similar quality titles that are only 500mb max. Hell some great titles with 3D Effects are not 2GB.

Overall still a very good game. Hope a dev gets inspired by this into making a more varied game with more different enemy types and of course a lot of pregnancy.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Seeing as how an MTL of this game is now up, I'll just say that if you've already played Silent Pill, don't even bother with the dev's new game. The art is great but it just feels like cheaper Silent Pill made with disappointment and mediocrity.
No tentacles, right?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Shame. He was onto a good thing with Silent Pill.

Generic boring ugly humanoid orcs are everywhere and make games practically interchangeable.

Now, if only there was a way to decensor Silent Pill....

Reactions: pizbia

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Just finished the game in 2 and half hour. A short and neat game that serves well for those with pregnancy/birthing fetish.

The game feels pretty good. I like pregnancy fetish myself so it was quite erotic even though I am not too much of a fan of the tentacle.
The story isn't mind-blowing, but it felt intriguing and engaging till the end. I really appreciate those notes sprinkles throughout the game. It makes the world more lively.
I think the environment has captured the survival/zombie feeling relatively well, despite me rarely ever watch zombie movies.

I am really glad that the translator gives the Otaku an ending. As a player, it feels more deserving that he and heroine got together. He is a neet, yet he manages to protect the heroine throughout(mostly) the journey, he makes interesting references and jokes.
All the while the husband just kinda exists somewhere.
The heroine is a milf, long hair, big boobs, what a treat! It feels pleasant to look at her.

The gameplay however feels a little too easy, as a result, the survival/horror feeling and the pregnancy feature are not fully utilised.
I think just simply reducing the amount of resources given to the heroine will greatly increase the survival/horror feeling, and gives the player more of a moral dilemma in whether to choose to get pregnant for avoiding the enemies.

In general, it is a short, delightful experience. Good for those with pregnancy fetish.

Thank you Translator for giving a quality translation, and more importantly, value adding the game by giving us QoL feature and extra content! Well done sir!

Just a small little complaint.... why does the sound effect of opening the doors is the Chinese bell getting smacked as though it is a festival. Gong!

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes