Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
not sad .. i actually never go after her ... fuck her .. well hell yes i do .. knock her up ... oh hell no .... but this is a new update .. so i start a new game and use all the girls to see the differences from the last update (y)
I mean, yeah i have absolutly no intention to go after her, but burdening James with a kid which is not his would make me smile :whistle:
The same time i didn't knock up Ema, cause i don't want MC's child named James Jr. after that moron...

Jun 13, 2021
Any idea why cant i apply for mayor ? ( no choice in police station )
Also, why cant i have sex with Ema ( she lives with me )

Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong ?
Ema take child hospital take shot realized child not mike ema conversation bedroom i think how goes to sex if i remember correctly

divinitygr

Aug 15, 2022
Ema take child hospital take shot realized child not mike ema conversation bedroom i think how goes to sex if i remember correctly
i ve done that but still cant have sex with her.
i speak to her in the mornings but she is missing at evenings or her room is locked.
i guess that will be fixed in the next updates. as i see some people cant find theodora on map yet so i have to be pationed

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
So the player is forced to dismantle the gang? I was against the proposal to hand over my gang and even paid 250k to reinforce my gang, but the next event is you handing over your gang without fighting.

ruki0907

Feb 22, 2024
dunno if it is a bug or something tah i just fucked up, but i still have to talk to paola (dont know if i wrot her name right) (the blond girl which talks to u at the beginning in mohoro and says something about babysitting). i tryed talking in her room with her but that doesnt work so its probably the quest for talking with her in her old apartment, in which she aint living anymore :/. anyway to fix that or am i just dumb and have to trigger it somewhere else?
Not sure if bug or not but post Paola having 1st child she's never become available to see again its been several weeks now
As I mentioned in my post on page 380, regarding the "Visit Paola" quest,
initially, I couldn't visit her house on any holiday mornings (even after she called and said she would be home in three days). So, eventually, I gave up and moved to a new house.
Fortunately, all the girls moved with me to the new house: Anna, Dora, Moko, Rebeca, Maria, Ema, Alina, Zara, Paola, Naomi, Betty, and the latest update, Tristy.
Teodora also didn't encounter any issues and appeared correctly on the map.

Returning to the main topic, the "Visit Paola" quest seems to have many problems, possibly a bug?
According to my search results, many people have posted about encountering this issue, but there hasn't been any effective solution :(
Perhaps we'll have to wait for the author, megalono, to fix this problem..

Jun 13, 2021
i ve done that but still cant have sex with her.
i speak to her in the mornings but she is missing at evenings or her room is locked.
i guess that will be fixed in the next updates. as i see some people cant find theodora on map yet so i have to be pationed
She around morning and noon coversation referring main char bedroom night she show up go to sleep you have invite bedroom if you haven't slept anyone

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I mean, yeah i have absolutly no intention to go after her, but burdening James with a kid which is not his would make me smile :whistle:
The same time i didn't knock up Ema, cause i don't want MC's child named James Jr. after that moron...
If I wasn't on a fixed income I would pay the $100 to James removed from the game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh ,, i always knock Ema's sweet ass up :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Not sure if bug or not but post Paola having 1st child she's never become available to see again its been several weeks now
she does .. but you have to wait like 3 days after her giving birth ... 1st time you see her after .. nothing happens .. go back and bang her sweet ass .. always works that way for me ;)
but then i always knock her sweet ass up after the 1st day of the month after her giving birth :love:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
she does .. but you have to wait like 3 days after her giving birth ... 1st time you see her after .. nothing happens .. go back and bang her sweet ass .. always works that way for me ;)
Nope my last playthrough she didn't even announce she was pregnant and I never saw her again till after I moved into the new house and suddenly two days later she gives birth even though the last time I saw her was 3 months in game time.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nope my last playthrough she didn't even announce she was pregnant and I never saw her again till after I moved into the new house and suddenly two days later she gives birth even though the last time I saw her was 3 months in game time.
ok here's a couple screenshots to show you what i'm talking about :)
notice the dates ;)

Reactions: wookie ookie

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
ok here's a couple screenshots to show you what i'm talking about :)
I got the phone call a few times. But every playthrough I do after the pregnancy I never see her again till after the new house. It never let's me go see her again. She just poofs into thin air till the new house.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I got the phone call a few times. But every playthrough I do after the pregnancy I never see her again till after the new house. It never let's me go see her again. She just poofs into thin air till the new house.
ok .. 1st off .. how many kids does Paola have in your game ?

3.80 star(s) 90 Votes