wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
i have a question we are going to be abble to add the Boss, Desire, Suzzy and the new Secret to the harem and make them pregnant even if they don't join the harem?
Unsure as of right now what will all be with them, will have wait for development logs. The next update is mainly going to be story so we'll have to see what else

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
At this point in the game's life i'd kill, for a skip feature.
Pregnancy takes forever and having to waste literal months is getting irksome. A button to skip through days at a time would be a godsend.

Reactions: Dread1911

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
What content are you referring to both computers don't always show the same thing. There is new content in last 2 updates
I got progress with Ema, Betty, Julia... and I forgot who else.
But yea, if I go to my computer I show everything as done. but can still get progress

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
the MC has enough females to choose from .. why would you want to destroy a happy marriage ... :eek:
Because she's hot and it would be fun to have her help her daughter get her man off.

Am I correct in thinking we can't own the strip club, TV station, or aerospace company yet?
Also aren't we supposed to get elected for office at some point?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Because she's hot and it would be fun to have her help her daughter get her man off.

Am I correct in thinking we can't own the strip club, TV station, or aerospace company yet?
Evidently the dev thinks it is more important to have thousands of babies instead of any type of story. Agree to disagree on Lynn, she is not hot and has a flat ass.

DoctorBooooom

Sep 8, 2017
Made some changes for everyday ovulation (works on 0.18.4). Changed one of core files so most likely will be broken on update. Just place in "game" folder.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Thats a shame was going to be cool if the husband become like James and we can hhave Lyn behind his back llike we do with James and Elena.
it would honestly be a similair situation to the architect guy and his wife, or to the gym girl and her cuck BF that watches all the time.

could see it go along the lines of the father becoming impotant with the mother after all the stress and such of working so and then not being able to satisfy her now shes healed because the MC's help, they kinda feel a little indebted to him for it, and the husband decides he cant satisfy anymore and steps back letting MC have both anna and mom.prob not together, but it would be pretty hot one day just to have degen anna sucking all the cum outta her mums stuffed pussy

• Love
Reactions: Fauno36

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
it would honestly be a similair situation to the architect guy and his wife, or to the gym girl and her cuck BF that watches all the time.

could see it go along the lines of the father becoming impotant with the mother after all the stress and such of working so and then not being able to satisfy her now shes healed because the MC's help, they kinda feel a little indebted to him for it, and the husband decides he cant satisfy anymore and steps back letting MC have both anna and mom.prob not together, but it would be pretty hot one day just to have degen anna sucking all the cum outta her mums stuffed pussy
There's a number of ways it could happen, but Dev was adamant, that it will NOT happen. So it's not happening.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There's a number of ways it could happen, but Dev was adamant, that it will NOT happen. So it's not happening.
That's weird though. I mean MC has stolen girls before or is in the process of stealing more in more extreme situations, so to be so adamant about it when it has been hinted at before with their interactions is just nonsensical.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i don't believe for a second ... megalono would want to destroy a happily married couple ... like Anna's mother and father :eek:

3.80 star(s) 103 Votes