Mar 23, 2021
First time playing Sinful Life and the story is why I decided to give this a shot in the first place. I like cult type of games and such. The ladies are fun to look at, but relationship wise everything or should I say everyone is sorta Mid.

Scarlett is dating a shemale, which baffles me. But I'm glad there's an option to turn that feature off, shemales usually lead to gay content and that's not my thing. Romance is nonexistent, everyone is just fuck buddies so far, Scarlett is already in a relationship, but is quickly gravitating towards the MC's dick. Emma is Emma. Lana went down faster than a hooker on Saturday night, it's a matter of time before with shag Allison and Nancy once they're done teasing us. Lexi seems like the only legit choice for me so far, there's no skipping scenes so you're just going through motions like a kinetic novel.
Can't remember playing a game where all of the LI's were questionable, you can't really trust any of them and the main chick is ruined by the kind of relationship she's in. I don't like harem but I'm glad that tag was removed because this was far from it.

Mar 23, 2021
If Scarlett is dating a Tranny that's not considered lesbian to me, only on the non tranny route. Furthermore, if you are on the shemale route and Scarlett is suddenly jonesing for MC's cock I have to ask why? She's banging a tranny with a sizable dick now she wants MC's? Is Violet neglecting her or is she done with her experiment phase women annoyingly go through?

It's so comical how badly some female characters are written.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can we use the mod for the final ver. or do you update your mod? :)
Seems I've completely overseen the game update here... I updated my Mod now for the game version EP3 final.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Can we use the mod for the final ver. or do you update your mod? :)
mod does not work with this final version, I get an error message at the start.

patience is a virtue and i think koga3 finds time to update his mod...no pressure:sneaky:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
mod does not work with this final version, I get an error message at the start.

patience is a virtue and i think koga3 finds time to update his mod...no pressure:sneaky:
Same here...if it helps, I have attached the error report.
I've updated my Mod in the meantime. According the error log I assume this is caused from my previous Mod version. So please redownload and install the new one. I made a quick check and there where no errors in my quick skip through the game.

Reactions: matschbirne

Gwylim

Jul 2, 2020
I've updated my Mod in the meantime. According the error log I assume this is caused from my previous Mod version. So please redownload and install the new one. I made a quick check and there where no errors in my quick skip through the game.
Thanks...works for me now

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I think there's a huge difference between a post like this one and the dozens of aggressive and demanding posts I've seen in this thread.
You are giving your opinion in a reasonable way, many others here did not. In my opinion you can read your post as a dev and either say, "well, he sort of has a point." or "while I might not agree, I can understand his problems" and that is fine.
What is not fine is if a first time dev gets pages upon pages of people slaughtering him and his game and not because of failings like horrible renders or a horrible story, or undecipherable Engrish, no simply for telling a story in a way that people feel is not in accordance with how THEY interpret tags.

Again, it is in no way so that in a harem game, no one is allowed to have sex with a possible love interest except the MC, it is perfectly fine for the MC to get together with someone once her previous relationship stops, there are also many harem games, where the girls are also into each other, some of the really successful games have scenes like this, like Sisterly Lust for example or Philly's games.
You are either fine with that or not, but if you are not, that doesn't give you the right to shit on the dev and his game, like so many here do. Just fucking accept that there is something in the game you don't like and either stop playing it or not, despite it.
As for the insanely over-discussed shit with James and his step-mom.
I admit, I don't like it, but it is not my game, it is boomx's game, and he obviously wants to tell the story this way.
And we don't KNOW where this will go, we don't know whether the MC will actually help James fuck her or if he will sabotage it at one point or simply stop it before it happens.
Why are people giving this particular game and this dev so much grief over some conversations in the game, they don't enjoy?
Do you really not see, how incredibly entitled a lot of players are acting here? They want to actually tell the dev how to tell his story and as long as he doesn't obey them, they will continue to attack and attack and attack him.

Seriously, this is his first game, he is obviously not completely untalented, so this could become really good, but what do you think happens to him, when he gets battered like this for page after page after page of discussion here?
Sure, some might just leave the forums and do as they please, but it is just as likely that he will simply stop making a game, when faced with so much criticism.
Criticism I might again point out which is not based on quality, but on preferences of a relatively small group of players who through their actions and behaviour make it seem as if everyone playing the game is on their side.

So let me say it again, give the guy a break. Let him tell his story the way he likes it and if you really can't stomach it just stop playing. Do not keep on hammering your points into him until he breaks. (not directed at you personally, I use you unspecifically apart from my first section).
If he stops working on the game, he likely won't make another and his fierce critics here will be left with nothing but another abandoned game.

Lotta text,but I'd love to see an example of someone "demanding" something besides the tags being updated.

Reactions: Bloodguard

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
First time playing Sinful Life and the story is why I decided to give this a shot in the first place. I like cult type of games and such. The ladies are fun to look at, but relationship wise everything or should I say everyone is sorta Mid.

Scarlett is dating a shemale, which baffles me. But I'm glad there's an option to turn that feature off, shemales usually lead to gay content and that's not my thing. Romance is nonexistent, everyone is just fuck buddies so far, Scarlett is already in a relationship, but is quickly gravitating towards the MC's dick. Emma is Emma. Lana went down faster than a hooker on Saturday night, it's a matter of time before with shag Allison and Nancy once they're done teasing us. Lexi seems like the only legit choice for me so far, there's no skipping scenes so you're just going through motions like a kinetic novel.
The MC literally gave Violet a handjob, the gay tag should’ve been added then :ROFLMAO:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lotta text,but I'd love to see an example of someone "demanding" something besides the tags being updated.
Reading must not be your strong suit, I'd guess. I don't give a fuck whether you see it or not, because if you'd actually read some of the posts you would know, and I have way better things to do than waste my time with BS pseudo-retorts like yours.

visov

Dec 21, 2021
Reactions: KoGa3

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The game so far is great in everyway.. story, renders, animations. BUT I do have one bone to pick with the DEV.. It's a breakfast scene with Lexi.. The MC states.. "I hope you like scrambled eggs." and Lexi says "Yummy." and in the next picture the eggs are CLEARLY sunny side up. Ruined the whole immersion factor for me... but I guess I can let this one slide.

Two thumbs up and keep on rocking it!
And it's totally been fixed.. love the game and the attention to detail. :) :)

Reactions: rogosh and Chronos7
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes