Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Do I understand correctly that opting in 'Yes" for trans content means 'Yes I want to get fucked in the ass?'

That seems an utterly bizarre design choice.

That's like "Are you open to heterosexual sex with women? Great, now this girl is going to pull out a dildo and peg you."

It's like well hold on now that's not what you asked me lol
it should be expected.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If those people on the main banner are not your family, then who are they? The overview doesn't say much.

Morho

May 16, 2023
readed something about sharing/swinging atc...is that shit avoidable or only skipable? (and why is it not tagged so i must read half forum to find out!)

thx for answer

Reactions: ArunPrime

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
readed something about sharing/swinging atc...is that shit avoidable or only skipable? (and why is it not tagged so i must read half forum to find out!)

thx for answer
I'd say report it but that rarely does anything from my experience. There's plenty of games mislabeled on here and this is one of them.

Reactions: ArunPrime and Morho

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 1688381

Aug. 27, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.8

Download Mod v0.8a (~4MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8a (~296MB)
Workupload -
Info: the port for EP7 and above are installed as an update to the former port EP1-6 and replaces it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod for game part 1 / EP1-6:

Some ingame pics of the Mod (from EP7):
View attachment 2509305 View attachment 2509306 View attachment 2509307 View attachment 2509308
TYVM for your work KoGa3 !
The ep1-6 workupload link is empty

TYVM for your work KoGa3 !
The ep1-6 workupload link is empty

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Sinful Life Part 1 v0.6 & Part 2 v0.8 along with Koga3's multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Sinful Life Part 1 v0.6:

Sinful Life Part 2 v0.8:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I am hoping for a long overdue for us to spend time and actually no foreplay no blue ballin just for god sake take her to her bed and just go with it and get her relaxed quick with tongue straight attack the pussy and just strong flicks and suckin her clit to make her go nutz on the edge and keep her from going over tii it is clear she won't fget to cum if it is not by your cock that gives her her release! She is def needed a fuck scene in this update or just throw that character into a mia/kidnapped scenario or kill off cause it is like she is always forgot. After that fun hope we get an awesome meet up that was mos def hinted between mc and the 2 hot futas he was with seperate last update. I wanna see him spit roasted and then it would be great if suddenly Scarlet, Allison and Lexi or maybe not her, walked in on the 3some and the mc has a cock in his ass or is swallowing one of them & he is gettin his throat stuffed balls deep with a big load right when the girls see him or even better he is middle of the 3 on top the other and as they reach time to blow mc and the other 2 can't stop the big time hell yes moment when Scarlet and allison walk into the room they are in and both suddenly gasp with jaws open wide when aweeee skeet skeet skeet and all 3 accidently explode towards the sudden noise instead of on each other and give a huge 3 cock explosion cumshots hitting the ladies in their face tits and all over the 2 falling into silence with none of them breaking the quiet til Scarlet starts licking and kisiing Allison grabbing mc to join and suddenly all 5 or 6 are making out and licking up all the loads of cum and cum kisses and sharing it til it is again broke off to see 3 big cocks starting to stand tall and all stripping for an epic orgy i can still hope we get lol!!!!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Intertwined_Gabi_use_me_sig.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Sinful Life [Ep.10]

Banner by dildorog.png

updated Italian version
made by a fan of ITALIAN TRANSLATIONS BY EAGLE 1900
Eagle 1900 translator
double version (clean & multimod of Koga3 already inserted)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

thx for answer
Completely avoidable.

When it comes to each woman you get a choice to either share them or add them to your harem. Any girls added to your harem won't be shared.

Edit - I let it off for the most part because I enjoy nearly all of it but some of the writing is just ....... yeah.

One sentence I saw used more than once was "you really know how to talk to a lady don't you" ........ speaking as a lady, no, no he doesn't. All he's missing is a fedora and throwing in a "m'lady" every now and then.

There is being a nice guy then there is being a "nice guy". MC simps so hard at times he makes Idubbz look masculine.

Last edited:

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
5 minutes in and I can already tell this game boring. So many miss opportunities for great scenes.

I can tell the dev lacked a perverted imagination.

The art is great 4/5 , but the content is 1/5 and that's generous.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 1688381

Aug. 27, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.8

Download Mod v0.8a (~4MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8a (~296MB)
Workupload -
Info: the port for EP7 and above are installed as an update to the former port EP1-6 and replaces it!

Mod for game part 1 / EP1-6:

Some ingame pics of the Mod (from EP7):
View attachment 2509305 View attachment 2509306 View attachment 2509307 View attachment 2509308 View attachment 2509309
So, after I got caught up with the Dev, I went ahead and checked out the Gallery you made. Mostly because was curious about this Sharing choice with Lexi. Must say, those scenes with Lexi and The Devil was hot, no pun intended. Thank you for giving that choice to check them out too.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
hold on was gonna try but i read there was pegging content next but gl with ur game dev

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes