Trikus

May 31, 2020
I like the game for the most part. I could understand the MC being very reluctant and that makes a ton of sense. The only issue I would really have with his fears outside of just it being morally wrong, would be the effect it would have on reputation. The only legal reasons he should not engage with them is if he thought that they may lie to the police and say he did assault them as a minor. Besides that though people would rightfully think him a creep to sleep with girls he helped raise. It is already considered pretty bad to sleep with a girl half your age... but someone you actually raised and possibly groomed? Oh yeah you would be a total outcast in the community. So for being something like a realtor? Your name would get dragged hard, hell your ex could possibly try to do that even without you doing anything though.

Besides that stuff though the renders and stuff look good and it is an interesting take being the target of corruption.
The only one being groomed in this game is the MC. Becca is the one doing the grooming.

Reactions: isotope and pgm_01

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I made mention long ago that once the MC abby barrier is broken the the logical course is for MC to marry mie and they live together in the beach house as family. but WE all know its more than family. This is going to take a year as becca and lilly have to occupy lowkey bob rosses house till then, and they don't want to be separated from their main squeezes. I'm thinking the becca mei combo is gonna be a thing and the abby lilly combo is already a thing and MC everybody being thing is what we are working for. That all can express themselves wholely in front of all other housemates without reservation. That romance,love, sex, and nudity abounds in that household and the world at large being none the wiser.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Am I the only one finding MC (aka Man Child) tiresome in whining all the time : I can't do that, not now, no here, I shouldn't, etc ?
Damn, even after all what happened with the girls he still goes on with the same prudish and guilty conscience but in an excessive manner.
I've reached a point where I don't feel like reading anymore when he speaks and thinks/talks to himself (which happens a lot). I even deleted a shit load of "..." from the scripts.
All this spoiled a lot of scenes and my fun in the process.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I think it is unlikely there'll be any Becca+Lilith action as those two are the only ones with a blood connection, and that's exactly what this game basically skirts around with the whole "the daughters aren't related to MC by blood". It is very likely that Abby will walk in on MC doing one of them, though. And probably soon.
I was thinking becca (or lilly) riding him while the other got a mustache ride.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
about the inheritance, why not do it as the house, simply put it under Abigail's name, both the loft and money, that way his ex cant touch it, or come up with a plan to come back into his life acting all innocent and dumping him after she got ahold of both?
it would also take out any danger of her finding out about his not so daughters and trying to get the money that way?

and i kind of agree with some of the reply's here, the [i can't] is getting rather old and boring, simply say [I need some time to think about it]

just a thought though :D

Last edited:

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
The MC did transfer the apartment to Abigail before the the divorce for $1, one and half years before the divorce. this come out in the divorce hearing.

And Hank the rich mother lawyer did hold off executing the will till after the divorce to stop any claim to the estate the ex may of tried to make.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
it would also take out any danger of her finding out about his not so daughters and trying to get the money that way?
This is another reason for Frank's hesitation with the girls, especially when in public. Shannon made a claim Frank abused her and the kids. While the judge shrugged it off, if Shannon finds out about Frank and the girls, she could potentially use that to against him in court.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This is another reason for Frank's hesitation with the girls, especially when in public. Shannon made a claim Frank abused her and the kids. While the judge shrugged it off, if Shannon finds out about Frank and the girls, she could potentially use that to against him in court.
not really, once the divorce is finalized, since there is no child support there really isn't anything she can do, the only thing that can be done is if he marries someone then she can stop the alimony payments. other than that, not a damned thing she can do even if she had video of him fucking all the girls. even with that claim as once the divorce is final, it would become moot. divorces are so much simpler when the children are at adult age or there were no children. what bothers frank is the fact that he partially raised the girls, so he feels they are his daughters and thus that is wrong. but as you know, girl grabs your dick and you forget who she is to you haha

btw what happened to chapter 2? i was looking at my save dirs and noticed a chapter 2 folder. so is this just cleaning up chapter one?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
btw what happened to chapter 2? i was looking at my save dirs and noticed a chapter 2 folder. so is this just cleaning up chapter one?
chapter 2 got canceled because of technical problems with saves and integrated in chapter 1.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nope, chapter 2 has been integrated into chapter 1 - which now isn't really "chapter 1" anymore but the whole game. You can safely delete the other save folder.

Edit: damn, ninja'd by stahalle.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, next update will be for Single Again or side story? I remember that, maybe, the next side story will be Abby's?

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes