• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
The more I think about it, less sense it makes. Atleat if this was an incest game and they were actually his daughters it would be a lot more beliveable that Frankie has that much apprehension and doubt. But they aren't.

Hell, they aren't even underage. You got 3 adult women with no blood relation throwing themselves at you and all you can do is go "No, I'm their father, this is not right" NO YOU AREN'T YOU DOLT.

The MC's attitude would be so much more fitting in a Loli incest game. Not this one.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The more I think about it, less sense it makes. Atleat if this was an incest game and they were actually his daughters it would be a lot more beliveable that Frankie has that much apprehension and doubt. But they aren't.

Hell, they aren't even underage. You got 3 adult women with no blood relation throwing themselves at you and all you can do is go "No, I'm their father, this is not right" NO YOU AREN'T YOU DOLT.

The MC's attitude would be so much more fitting in a Loli incest game. Not this one.
Agreed. I think the MC from Parental Love and the MC from this one needs to be switched :LOL:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Some of us like the updated hairstyles and if you don't like the creator's choices, you're welcome to play the games that cater to your tastes rather then accuse the creator of pushing something on you that you voluntarily play

Also, "Bottom Bitch" does mean the main girl and it's meant that for a while. Not sure where you "last checked" but you should check again.
Yeah and some us of don't like the hairstyles and don't care if you don't agree with us. Oh yeah and Thanks for the same advice everyone in this forum gives when someone doesn't agree with the dev, it's so refreshing. :whistle: It is almost the exact same drudgery over and over again. Do you guys have like a repository where you keep your canned responses then copy and paste them when you see a certain type of comment?

If that is the case with bottom I'm sure I know where that came from has to be the hood right.:rolleyes: But it also means a gay person who likes to be on the bottom during sex maybe it is coming from gay prostitutes :ROFLMAO:.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah and some us of don't like the hairstyles and don't care if you don't agree with us. Oh yeah and Thanks for the same advice everyone in this forum gives when someone doesn't agree with the dev, it's so refreshing. :whistle: It is almost the exact same drudgery over and over again. Do you guys have like a repository where you keep your canned responses then copy and paste them when you see a certain type of comment?

If that is the case with bottom I'm sure I know where that came from has to be the hood right.:rolleyes: But it also means a gay person who likes to be on the bottom during sex maybe it is coming from gay prostitutes :ROFLMAO:.
Indeed. Only give feedback if you agree with dev. Otherwise, go find another game to play. Oof.

Reactions: frozenfeet

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021

I gotta' disagree with you on this.
This apparently comes as a surprise to some people, but you don't have to be the one to knock someone up to be a dad or for them to be your kids. Happens all the time with fostering, adoptions, & 2nd marriages.

He raised one literally from birth, and has spent the last 12(?) years being a father to the other two. As tedious as it can get to have to read all of the apprehension & doubts, and I do agree that it gets tedious, having doubts & being apprehensive about the situation makes perfect sense.

It even makes sense that he is worried about what they could do to him for giving in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not saying it is the most interesting thing to read, and it definitly gets tedious, but it does make sense. Hopefully he gets over it in the real near future, even if some kind of time-jump/skip needs to be added.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know right, this is more like the Dev pushing their fetishes on us.
Uhm ... yeah? That's the way it works, innit? A dev writes a program/game/story, and we like it or not. We are not forced to follow a game. I get it that people are disappointed if characters or story elements take a turn into the wrong direction and I also prefer the older long hair looks. But it is not like we are entitled to some sort of style and against all laws and moral values suddenly the creator forces us to do stuff.

Second, either Meiko needs to be a bit younger, or the MC a bit older. As it stands, it's 39 to 23. So he was ~16 when she was born? That's not exactly the age where you look at babies/children around you and feel all fatherly about them
Is it not? You are 16, so consider yourself an adult (others in your vicinity might disagree strongly). There is a small person, helpless, with your close friends whom you see regularily, Maybe not fatherly, but you may easily feel like the big brother protecting her. And given decades of seeing yourself as a protector, even if non related, suddenly switching to "she's sexy" ain't that easy. Heck, even with sisters of friends a couple years younger when I meet them on the streets now they're well into the second half of their life, I still feel back to the day where we were picking them up some places because mommy was worried.

i agree .. i've actually talked about this before .... it's like the MC has been written by a female , making the MC so emotional and thinking way to damn much on any subject .. i'm 60 and never met a man that was so into his thoughts as this MC .... well i take that back .... only one's i've met like that are either bi .. or flat out gay ... oh don't get me wrong nothing wrong with being either of those ..... to each his own i always say ..... just pointing out the MC is or so it seems to me to be straight .... so why are the people behind this game making him .. not so straight ....:(
May be people who you have met, and I agree that constant inner monologue can be grating to the player (although there are way worse examples out there). But yeah, dwelling on consequences and a possible development is something that happens in heterosexual males, too. It's not always and exclusively "woohoo, I scored!". And having had a girlfriend with around this age difference, some other questions come into it, too, like long term prospects - you might be willing to settle down, she is in her early 20s and might not.

Also I'd argue that especially Abby's attitude towards MC would be significantly different if he were a less dwelling type.

As for "you've done the deed so get on with it" (I thought I had a post quoted for that but apparently I haven't): real life isn't a VN, you unlock a scene and you can rewatch it again. You or the other side might have second thoughts, circumstances might have been strange, having taken a step might make you or the girl realize the way you're going even more. Granted, with consenting adults of approximately the same age and no complicated circumstances (one is in a on-off relationship, workplace stuff, change of dynamics in a close circle of friends) things will probably continue like that (or end one day) but the moment potential problems may arise, sometimes people will take a step back. Also, just stuff not being illegal does not mean that it won't have consequences on your social standing and suchlike - depending on your surroundings, "off the norm" relationships can easily lead to you being shunned.

Indeed. Only give feedback if you agree with dev. Otherwise, go find another game to play. Oof.
Feedback is fine. As somebody already said, "I don't like these changes" is helpful indeed. It is the style though - some people act as if something they own was taken from them by some ill-intentioned villain, when it indeed was said villain's thing all along.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Why don't you choose the more delivering options ?
Because I do this mod directly from the dev walkthrough, and those are the choices he highlighted, they may affect future updates. So I'll not be responsible for people who don't follow the mod, because these are the choices the dev intended. I also don't know what "More delivering options" means. Attached is the dev WT, I made all the choices he did.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I've said it before and so have a lot of people that play and appreciate this game but can you the Dev please take on board what pretty much most people are saying and stop with making the MC a whinny lil batch also stop with so much of what his thoughts are because you are just making a potentially amazing game into a meandering and annoying mess that just ruins and takes all enjoyment away from this game. Sorry for that but honestly Jesus bloody christ dude stop ruining your game!!!!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wish all you jerks would stop with the """ MC a whinny lil batch """ quotes from everyone else who says it.

Dev has the right to do "HIS/HER" game/VN the way they want it done not what players on this site wants the dev to do.
Leave the dev's alone with this stupid shit and allow them to do there VN/Games the way they want them done.

This type of stupid opinions are worth nothing on F95 because this is a pirating site not a pay to play site.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I wish all you jerks would stop with the """ MC a whinny lil batch """ quotes from everyone else who says it.

Dev has the right to do "HIS/HER" game/VN the way they want it done not what players on this site wants the dev to do.
Leave the dev's alone with this stupid shit and allow them to do there VN/Games the way they want them done.

This type of stupid opinions are worth nothing on F95 because this is a pirating site not a pay to play site.
Of course the dev has complete control and freedom over every aspect of the VN. However, your assertion that opinions here are worthless is debatable, if not demonstrably incorrect. My comments here , I can't speak for others, are meant as constructive feedback to the dev. In several I have acknowledged that I fully support the dev's absolute right to develop the VN as he chooses.

As it happens, other than the endless whining by the MC, I find this VN both engaging and enjoyable to play. If I didn't I'd simply delete it and stop playing. It is my hope that the continual feedback by myself and others will eventually convince the dev to allow the MC to develop from his current persona to that more typical of an adult approaching his 40th year.

You are free to assume that the criticisms expressed here are unique to F95 and do not reflect a broader potential market for the dev's work. However, that is extremely unlikely to be the case.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes