Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Do you.. there is no indication anywhere he is even a member here. So how do you get to the point of saying he is (or might be) ? and reads the comments ?

The game is posted by different people (mods)
There is no name profile.
No comment ever to anyone that left a reply (good or bad)

All there is is a link to his patron.

Add is all up..
Maybe he does read posts here, maybe he doesn't and if he doesn't maybe he should. Either way the point you're trying to make is moot because it's all just guess work. We know from plenty of other games where devs are active in the comments that this place is used by devs to gauge interest and read feedback which could be the case for Single Again.

So, as is often said here "if you don't like the game why post about it" well, if you don't like the comments, why read them?

Reactions: Jehuty206

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is Ch1 complete the same as v0.13? Most of the downloads for chapter 1 are v0.13, so I was wondering if there is a difference.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
May be people who you have met, and I agree that constant inner monologue can be grating to the player (although there are way worse examples out there). But yeah, dwelling on consequences and a possible development is something that happens in heterosexual males, too. It's not always and exclusively "woohoo, I scored!". And having had a girlfriend with around this age difference, some other questions come into it, too, like long term prospects - you might be willing to settle down, she is in her early 20s and might not.

Also I'd argue that especially Abby's attitude towards MC would be significantly different if he were a less dwelling type.

As for "you've done the deed so get on with it" (I thought I had a post quoted for that but apparently I haven't): real life isn't a VN, you unlock a scene and you can rewatch it again. You or the other side might have second thoughts, circumstances might have been strange, having taken a step might make you or the girl realize the way you're going even more. Granted, with consenting adults of approximately the same age and no complicated circumstances (one is in a on-off relationship, workplace stuff, change of dynamics in a close circle of friends) things will probably continue like that (or end one day) but the moment potential problems may arise, sometimes people will take a step back. Also, just stuff not being illegal does not mean that it won't have consequences on your social standing and suchlike - depending on your surroundings, "off the norm" relationships can easily lead to you being shunned.
damn did you help write this ... seems your into your emotions as well ...... jk jk ... i hear ya .... but opinions are like assholes we all have one ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is Ch1 complete the same as v0.13? Most of the downloads for chapter 1 are v0.13, so I was wondering if there is a difference.
Yes I believe so. AFAIK Chapter one is up to 1.13 and Chapter 2 starts at game version 1.14
Yes Ch1 is v0.13 and the end of Chapter 1.
V0.13 is missing the last Jessica story pics told by MC though.
(This could be the beta version on here and not the full v.0.13.)

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Maybe he does read posts here, maybe he doesn't and if he doesn't maybe he should. Either way the point you're trying to make is moot because it's all just guess work. We know from plenty of other games where devs are active in the comments that this place is used by devs to gauge interest and read feedback which could be the case for Single Again.

So, as is often said here "if you don't like the game why post about it" well, if you don't like the comments, why read them?
Dev never comes here, CNG doesn't even have an account. He is active on discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: A.K.A87

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021

Kinda hard to miss them,, the same people have been making the same comments for about a 150 pages.
Yes other devs are active here,, they have active accounts. Posts comments and replies. Even post the game themselves.
So no,,, not just guess work.

If you really want to know when he quit reading posts and coming here you should ask him on discord.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Because I do this mod directly from the dev walkthrough, and those are the choices he highlighted, they may affect future updates. So I'll not be responsible for people who don't follow the mod, because these are the choices the dev intended. I also don't know what "More delivering options" means. Attached is the dev WT, I made all the choices he did.
I was happy when I saw this today. Even though right now C2 is short, it's always good to have something like this, just in case I feel like I bork up a choice.

Went through the full game again earlier and saw a few things I missed initially a few days ago. (y)

Have a pretty good collection of your WTs at this point too. Feel like I have some sort of VN Congressional Library or something like that :LOL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
damn did you help write this ... seems your into your emotions as well ...... jk jk ... i hear ya .... but opinions are like assholes we all have one ;)
Nope, did not help write this nor do I have any other special connection to the game. But the "woohoo, MC is such a wimp" crowd is competing with the "No NTR" and "Much NTR" groups as well as the "Wanna bang momma" crowd in none incest games for most annoying. What separates them is that the other are clearly advertised while MC inner monologue isn't so there's some slack to be cut.

But in the end it comes down to how you present your opinion. Hate redheads or love redheads, short hair, NTR? Say so. But be aware that it is your (general "you", not ImperialD "you") opinion, which may be a welcome feedback but don't act as if you've been wronged if a game doesn't go your way. We all need to compromise and what I dislike about this game others may love and vice versa.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes