a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I used the mod on the save, but I tried with and without on the new version and both didn't work.
If you still have the last update then start up the save and roll back several screens and save again then try in the new update.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
If you still have the last update then start up the save and roll back several screens and save again then try in the new update.
Already tried that, but it didn't work either. Something must've changed between updates, but I don't know enough about python and such to identify the problem.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Of course the dev has complete control and freedom over every aspect of the VN. However, your assertion that opinions here are worthless is debatable, if not demonstrably incorrect. My comments here , I can't speak for others, are meant as constructive feedback to the dev. In several I have acknowledged that I fully support the dev's absolute right to develop the VN as he chooses.

As it happens, other than the endless whining by the MC, I find this VN both engaging and enjoyable to play. If I didn't I'd simply delete it and stop playing. It is my hope that the continual feedback by myself and others will eventually convince the dev to allow the MC to develop from his current persona to that more typical of an adult approaching his 40th year.

You are free to assume that the criticisms expressed here are unique to F95 and do not reflect a broader potential market for the dev's work. However, that is extremely unlikely to be the case.
Indeed.

Also, just because this is a pirate site doesn't mean paying customers for these games do not leave feedback here. I'm a patron of this game plus 5 others. Honestly I find the Patreon comments and discord chat to be filled with people who already love the game and tend to forgive it's shortcomings, here I find much more constructive feedback

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
In the pictures for who have paid access , you can see the new models of Abby,Becca and Lilly.
And it's very not good. Especially Abby. She looks like 10 years older than the previous model. I really hope the dev will be not add this on the future versions of the game.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Of course the dev has complete control and freedom over every aspect of the VN. However, your assertion that opinions here are worthless is debatable, if not demonstrably incorrect. My comments here , I can't speak for others, are meant as constructive feedback to the dev. In several I have acknowledged that I fully support the dev's absolute right to develop the VN as he chooses.

As it happens, other than the endless whining by the MC, I find this VN both engaging and enjoyable to play. If I didn't I'd simply delete it and stop playing. It is my hope that the continual feedback by myself and others will eventually convince the dev to allow the MC to develop from his current persona to that more typical of an adult approaching his 40th year.

You are free to assume that the criticisms expressed here are unique to F95 and do not reflect a broader potential market for the dev's work. However, that is extremely unlikely to be the case.

WOW o_O
You really think the dev comes here and reads any comments that are just bitching about the same thing over and over again. :FacePalm:.
All that the complaining guys are (still) doing is annoy other members.

He ain't changing anything that will loose his current PAYING fanbase for a maybe i'll buy it if it is made how i like it group.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Devs read comments. Of course . But read and take act. It's different.
Really,,,, you ever seen him post any reply here......... ever ?
Do you know for sure he even visits the page ? or f95 for that matter ?
For starters:
There is no name associated profile on the game tread.

read and act is different yes ,, hence my point of them just annoying other members with it.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi i don't know if it's because the incest patch or what but i don't understand something ... Abigail is her real daughter or not ? because we understand in the beginning that he say your mother and you come back from the hospital and we know that the mother passed away, but why the real father of abby contact the MC... Also the MC say he abandoned her and now she help him to see her daughter, WTF ? she not dead ?

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Hi i don't know if it's because the incest patch or what but i don't understand something ... Abigail is her real daughter or not ? because we understand in the beginning that he say your mother and you come back from the hospital and we know that the mother passed away, but why the real father of abby contact the MC... Also the MC say he abandoned her and now she help him to see her daughter, WTF ? she not dead ?
Abi isn't his blood daughter, he married her mother when she became pregnant by another man so he raised her since birth

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Really,,,, you ever seen him post any reply here......... ever ?
Do you know for sure he even visits the page ? or f95 for that matter ?
For starters:
There is no name associated profile on the game tread.

read and act is different yes ,, hence my point of them just annoying other members with it.
Read doesnt mean post and comments. So calm down.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Abigail is not the MC's daughter (he legally adopted her when she was born)
The guy that called and wants to meet her (and she wants it to) is her real father and for the meeting is bringing his wife to meet Abigail and yes that guy abandoned her (the dead mom while she was pregnant with Abigail)

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Abby is the biological daughter of Jessica and some dude who was her boyfriend in college. After he finds out she is pregnant he doesn't want to have anything to do with her. After she comes back home she and MC (who is her best friend for a long time) become a couple and then they get married. They decide to tell Abigail that MC is her father. That's the story in nutshell.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Abigail's mother Jessica, was killed by a drunk driver.

Jess went to collage and go pregnant by Abigail's father which disowned her.
Jess came back to MC's town and MC and Jess got married just before Abigail was born.
I don't remember if MC adopted Abigail or not but raised her as his own.
All this info can be found in the game by reading everything and following the story.

Reactions: Jehuty206

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
I'm very calm :D ,, maybe a little annoyed.

I'm saying he ain't reading anything.
So the reason they keep bringing up for posting the repeat crap is not valid.
But how do you know that ? Do you talk to him ? It's your friend ? You work for him ?

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
But how do you know that ? Do you talk to him ? It's your friend ? You work for him ?
Do you.. there is no indication anywhere he is even a member here. So how do you get to the point of saying he is (or might be) ? and reads the comments ?

The game is posted by different people (mods)
There is no name profile.
No comment ever to anyone that left a reply (good or bad)

All there is is a link to his patron.

Add is all up..

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Do you.. there is no indication anywhere he is even a member here. So how do you get to the point of saying he is (or might be) ? and reads the comments ?

The game is posted by different people (mods)
There is no name profile.
No comment ever to anyone that left a reply (good or bad)

All there is is a link to his patron.

Add is all up..
So just a guess , no facts here. Thanks i have my answer . :D

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes