Trikus

May 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since the girl in the last image is wearing the same clothes as Lilly in the other two images, I'd say she gets more than an interaction. Or, she looks down because she doesn't get what she wanted in the parking lot.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Since the girl in the last image is wearing the same clothes as Lilly in the other two images, I'd say she gets more than an interaction. Or, she looks down because she doesn't get what she wanted in the parking lot.
I noticed that the person in the last picture is Lilli ;)

I thought about the picture and I think that this could be the scene with Lilli and Frank

What I could also imagine how it came to the other picture with Lilli:
Frank: How is the situation at your home at the moment?
Lilli: Mom is being a bitch and everything, as usual. I'll be glad when Becca and I finally find a place and we can move out of there.
Frank: Well as far as that goes I have good news....

Reactions: Trikus

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I noticed that the person in the last picture is Lilli ;)

I thought about the picture and I think that this could be the scene with Lilli and Frank

What I could also imagine how it came to the other picture with Lilli:
Frank: How is the situation at your home at the moment?
Lilli: Mom is being a bitch and everything, as usual. I'll be glad when Becca and I finally find a place and we can move out of there.
Frank: Well as far as that goes I have good news....
yeah, I can see her giving him a reward when he drops that bombshell

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't we fastplay game already to get saves compatible to ch1?

apparently saves transferring between chs isn't easy since on 3 games on my playlist which have that it works smoothly on 1, works on 1 but possible that something bugs and no save is created and on 1 it doesn't work at all (supposedly will work in future).

Trikus

May 31, 2020
didn't we fastplay game already to get saves compatible to ch1?

apparently saves transferring between chs isn't easy since on 3 games on my playlist which have that it works smoothly on 1, works on 1 but possible that something bugs and no save is created and on 1 it doesn't work at all (supposedly will work in future).
According to his Discord, CNG has tried multiple routes and talked to other developers to get the saves to work and rather than spend time trying to get them to work, he would rather spend the time on the actual game. Personally, I don't mind if saves don't carry over. The current canon mode or letting you input your own choices worked well enough for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
According to his Discord, CNG has tried multiple routes and talked to other developers to get the saves to work and rather than spend time trying to get them to work, he would rather spend the time on the actual game. Personally, I don't mind if saves don't carry over. The current canon mode or letting you input your own choices worked well enough for me.
yea on that 1 game it worked from 1 to 2 and 3 had to input what did previously (2 chapters each plenty of happening so task not easy) and on 4 savetransfer worked.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
yea on that 1 game it worked from 1 to 2 and 3 had to input what did previously (2 chapters each plenty of happening so task not easy) and on 4 savetransfer worked.
Was that DMD? They had the saves work on Chapter 2 but resorted to a questionnaire in part 3 and 4.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I never got DMD saves to transfer, Fetish Locator wasn't a problem though. I don't mind either way, whatever works best for Mr Clever.

Good eye, didn't notice that. Guess I was mildly distracted by the parts with less clothing ;)

But in the end I hope all our girls will get the love they deserve. Still rooting for one big family celebration.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I am wondering. Is this will be like a 0.10 update and cover just half of the day or dev just is making the whole "Friday date" a secret. I hope it is a latter but I fear it is the first.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think that the next update will be a regular update, that is, from morning to bedtime.

I don't know how it was with smaller updates in the past but content that is kept secret is usually the one with a special context to one of the LIs that gives us insight into the mind of that character, see Lilli's side story. Considering that the Friday date nights are events that not only involve Frank and 1 LI, but also all the others established so far, it can be assumed that we will see all the major events of the date night.

I guess CNG didn't show any Date Night pictures either to surprise us or because nothing spectacular is going to happen.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Definitely, I follow a few devs on Twitter and apparently, and I'm unreservedly willing to believe this, hair is incredibly tiring to animate.

The smartass in me thinks that the short hair might also be a preference of CNG.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
The smartass in me thinks that the short hair might also be a preference of CNG.
Probably. I like it on Abby and Mey. They look ok on Becca but preferred her with longer hair. Lilith doesn't have short hair (at least yet), but I like her new hairstyle. She looks cute.

Reactions: NotTheReal16
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes