Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
F**k I hate when this happens... Can anyone enlighten me please where Ch.1 ends and Ch.2 begins in game versions? Last one I played is 0.13.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The second chapter starts with the 0.14 version, recognizable by the new cover image and what happened to Abby's face. I recommend copying the faces from the 0.13 version to the new version and overwriting the existing images before starting.

Reactions: Vrkodlak

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
F**k I hate when this happens... Can anyone enlighten me please where Ch.1 ends and Ch.2 begins in game versions? Last one I played is 0.13.
Ch 1 is basically 0.13 but with a few more scenes. I would recommend playing through it. maybe on skip. Ch. 2 is only one update a.k.a. 0.14

Reactions: Vrkodlak

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
not only did he do nothing for her in the past 19 years, he actively tried to persuade her mom to get an abortion.

*edit* when abby wasn't aborted her biological father tried to besmirch her mothers reputation
That's why I find weird that he wants to meet Abby, but I'd like to see that and if we will see her grandparents (Jess' parents) someday too.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
my take is he is being pushed into this by either his significant other or parents (might be using possible inheritance as a lever on him) but who knows maybe he grew up and realized what a dick he has been....

Reactions: underoath27

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
He's probably a fucking bum or dead beat ( I changed his name to the bum from down by the river) and will try to use the daughter to get money or even the place and maybe even try to get between her and the MC. It could also be that the fucking bitch the MC was with contacted him out of spite because she was prevented from getting the place where he and the daughter are living at and didn't get her way.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My guess:
Abby's biological father and his wife can't have kids for whatever reason, maybe karma degraded his dick to a limp noodle after what got pulled with Jess. Then he remembers, "Hey, almost 20 years ago I got my then-girlfriend pregnant. Maybe I should check out if there's still a need for a father. And since my then-flame passed away years ago, maybe I should bring my wife and sweeten the deal with a stepmom in the super deal."

But yes, a possible inheritance that remains forfeited to him until he puts things of his past in order I think is well within the realm of possibility. Who knows maybe he needs an organ or bone marrow donation and Abby is the only living relative he has.

But seriously, this guy is plenty late and I can't imagine someone like this deserving a redemption arc. Again, I see it differently with the mother of the woman who ran over Jess (although I can certainly understand Frank's anger). I would have liked her to have contacted me at least a few months before she died and talked to the two of them. I have the feeling that she saw Jess as a kind of daughter that she would have liked to have as a biological daughter and Abby as the desired granddaughter that was never granted to her. But well, the plot doesn't give that option and I think that's quite ok, she supported Frank and Abby as best she could and that's all you can ask, I think.

That Shannon contacted Abby's biological father, however, I doubt: her bio indicates that she thinks Frank is Abby's biological father, and the resulting resentment that he had a child with Jess ultimately caused (or accelerated) the breakdown of Frank and Shannon's marriage. After all, she herself was quite distant at the time Jessica and Frank got together. By that time, Becca was already in the world, and Shannon may have been pregnant with Lilli at that point. What I can imagine, however, would be the following scenario:

Shannon wants to confront Frank -> This happens to be the day Frank and Abby meet with Abby's father -> She realizes that Frank is not Abby's father -> She talks to Abby's father in private and the two become allies.

It would be Shannon's goal to separate Frank and Abby, especially in the face of grooming and loco parents, which could cause some complications for Frank.

Reactions: underoath27

soern234

Mar 19, 2019
Where could i get the missing versions 10.1 - 10.3?
i played through 0.10 (Spoiler Cha. 1) and it seems there must be some scenes missing
by starting Ch. 2. Lil's story, Money from Shannons Parents?
Like the game and dont want missing any detail.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Where could i get the missing versions 10.1 - 10.3?
i played through 0.10 (Spoiler Cha. 1) and it seems there must be some scenes missing
by starting Ch. 2. Lil's story, Money from Shannons Parents?
Like the game and dont want missing any detail.
In the original post, behind the spoiler below the downloads for chapter 2, there are links to v0.13, the full chapter 1.

Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys, has anyone heard something from the Dev lately? The progress report says the new release is estimated for mid/late February but it has been stuck on 10% since the start of January. Have there been any signs of life on Discord recently? Just curious, thanks

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes